• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Ally is the best Snake since he placed the highest out of all the Snake players in this tournament. 3rd place is very good when you have people like Azen and M2K in the same tournament.

chillindude829

Smash Master
but i dont think azen could've won it with out DDD tho.
nah if anything azen would've done better with some other chars, cuz ally has tons of experience vs DDD. me and azen discussed who he'd use before this tourney and we decided DDD would be the safest bet, but there are a few other chars he was considering who i think would probably have done better cuz ally doesnt know how to fight them as well

@above poster: oh because every good snake player was present right? and ive gotten 3rd in plenty of tourneys with azen and m2k present, that doesnt make me the best snake

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
lol azen missed so many chain grabs first match >.>
and d throw to f tilt. good poop either way azen and ally.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
how did ally prove he's the best snake? get off seibriks d*ck btw, atomsk is better
Ally is the best Snake since he placed the highest out of all the Snake players in this tournament. 3rd place is very good when you have people like Azen and M2K in the same tournament.

Oops. Double post.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
how did ally prove he's the best snake? get off seibriks d*ck btw, atomsk is better
he just is lol. iono who is better between seibrik and atomsk. u missed the point fat boi. i just said talk is cheap. the only thing proven heres is that ally is prolly the best snake lol . who's bette than him lol DSF lol dont make me laugh. if anyone is comparable to him is afro.

he went all snake. and its the most recent tourney. who knows maybe there is other better snake but how will u if they dont place like ally. he proved it so he deserved it. imo afro is either better or just at his level in snake. but talk is cheap its all about placing in tourneys

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
nah if anything azen would've done better with some other chars, cuz ally has tons of experience vs DDD. me and azen discussed who he'd use before this tourney and we decided DDD would be the safest bet, but there are a few other chars he was considering who i think would probably have done better cuz ally doesnt know how to fight them as well

@above poster: oh because every good snake player was present right? and ive gotten 3rd in plenty of tourneys with azen and m2k present, that doesnt make me the best snake
yea he's the heaviest of all chars as well

chillindude829

Smash Master
he just is lol. iono who is better between seibrik and atomsk. u missed the point fat boi. i just said talk is cheap. the only thing proven heres is that ally is prolly the best snake lol . who's bette than him lol DSF lol dont make me laugh. if anyone is comparable to him is afro
if talk is cheap then you arent worth sh*t since thats all you do. me afro and dsf could all potentially be better than ally, but we haven't played him so we don't know. how does getting 3rd in a tourney where none of the other top snake mains were there make him the best snake?

lambchops why do you talk so much **** when you suck balls LMAO

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Ally lost to chain grabs and yet still did good. So people saying Ally hype was crap. come on, the man walked from Canada and came in 3rd. He had crazy pressure and lost to a crazy b*stard with one leg. Superman(Ally) lost to Lex luthor(Azen) because he had Kryptonite, calm down people, Ally doesn't suck. M2K won because he used to money match Jesus and win sets.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
if talk is cheap then you arent worth sh*t since thats all you do. me afro and dsf could all potentially be better than ally, but we haven't played him so we don't know. how does getting 3rd in a tourney where none of the other top snake mains were there make him the best snake?

lambchops why do you talk so much **** when you suck balls LMAO
no u suck. get **** on kid.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Good **** though. Ally was doing well, but CG's got to him, didn't look like he was trying as much after that.

Gotta give him props though.

OverLade

Smash Hero

Ally used to play online and has the best connection in the USA. He has viable practice against every character (Online or not).

ally did good though, i like watching his snake its like afro thunda's snake. but i dont think he woulda touched seibrik though. oh well talk is cheap ally is the best snake cuz he proved it
I only think Ally is the best snake because I doubt DSF/chillin/PC (No offense to any of them) could 3 stock, Boss, Snakeee, or Diem. Smarts wise I can't say, but I think he's the best SNAKE ATM.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
but pc is better than him as a player not at brawl though. ally is bet ter than pc at brawl but i doubt pc cares about a ****ty game like brawl. yea ally did prove it. i really dont think chilllin DSF are near afro's and ally's snake level. buts that all opinions in the end. all i know is that ally proved it. so he IS the best snake atm wether people liek it or not. he uses him t he best too. same for afro

chillindude829

Smash Master
come on chillin, can you let the guy enjoy his 3rd place? =/ anyway, that game on FD was heartbreaking, ally got grabbed way too much. we'll need to tweak our robot.
uh a lot of canadians wouldn't shut up about how amazing ally is and how he's unbeatable. i have nothing against ally personally, hes prolly a cool guy, and i never knocked him for getting 3rd, im impressed. im just hoping people ease off his d*ck a little bit.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
so i won the argument? thanks.

btw im not fat anymore, at least my hair doesnt look like freakazoid's
lol does that means u have friends now cuz ur not fat anymore? shut up fat boi u can never lose that part of u. u will always be a fat boi to me cuz its fits ur gay personality. u fat bacon grease big mac back.

TP

Smash Master
Between winner's finals and grand finals, Azen tried Peach, Fox, Lucario, and Luigi against M2K and lost every match.

Sharky

Smash Master
there were some **** good matches there, too bad the finals went 1 2 3 like that, makes it seem more of a wipe than it was =/

CO18

Smash Hero
I doubt any other snake would be 3 stocking Snakeee and Boss on their Cps and 2-0ing atomsk.

Ally vs Azen was a good set, but those cypher grabs got him. Azen's too smart.

Ally vs M2k wasn't as good as anticipated. Dunno what happened end of first match, Ally could've won that, That was a weird SD 2nd stock M2k did his stuff though.

But I mean just watching him you can sort of tell hes the best Snake imo

COT4 is coming up too so that will be a fun tourney since I think canada is going to that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom