• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Link Boards Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
D=...

I thought Majora's Mask was a pretty innovative Zelda game for its time. Since it was time based, its kept me on my toes more than any other Zelda game did =/.

I mean come on: time based events that trigger one another either negatively or positively, the pressure of not only solving puzzles in a dungeon, but solving them before its too late (which actually makes sense).

Seriously, its a step up from just going to said place to solve said puzzle with all the time in the world, knowing NOTHING would happen if you didn't do it. In MM, if you didn't do something in time somewhere, something WOULD happen.

You can't tell me thats not epic >.>. Screw Ganon.
man I love Majora's Mask, but everyone I tell that to is like "Meh, I like OoT better."

I really think they should do another time-based LoZ type game, I doesn't even have to be LoZ, I just wanna lpay that type of game again. It was so fun!

Also, Persona 4 is amazing.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I wanna move myself into high tier soon. I need more live videos... and If I had gotten videos from that tourney I'm pretty sure it would be an auto move to bottom high tier.

sasook

Smash Champion
@Wafflez - my post was related to the list.

@Heromystic - I have this replay of me a few months ago where I did nothing but grab lol, we should compare. Although I don't grab as much as I used to because I've been trying to develop my sword/bair game.

@blu link - I actually have a better "how about no" picture, I'll send you it when I get home from vacation.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
hey does anyone know if online is working again? i really wanted to play and train at AIB for awhile so i could get new vids

SuSa

Banned via Administration
you're not because you're horrible. Also Havvok, get a new avatar yours is terrible.
Oh noes, you have an opinion about my avatar.

Too bad, I like it, and it's how many people recognize me. That, and you misspelled my name. It has 2 K's not 2 V's.

And all the other avatars suck, and if I used my Ergo Team one, people may start asking questions.

1 :mewtwo: 336 Created using PokeScript - by Havokk

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys happy New Year's! We should take this tier list and compare it to a year later just for the lulz and to see who's improved....or gotten worse

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
This list has been saved, months from now we can compare the more current list to the list that has been saved and see who has moved where, or who won a new award in the meantime.

D

Deleted member

this list is actually looking more legit, gj

i still think there needs to be power ranking though, maybe you could add that onto this list some day

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Happy New Years... got to the Hotel at 11 last night, then woke up at 2:30 AM to take my flight home... so I am dead tired... I am also going to abuse periods to show how tired I am...

While I still have some adrenaline to work off of, I think I have a couple more matches I can post so you can all make fun of me and my awful opponent I might move up a little.

Adrenaline exhausted. Good night... Or morning... or afternoon... or evening... or whatever...

*head hits keyboard*

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Haha Arkive. Nice going. How do you think my DI has been coming along, if the last time we played was worth any judgement on it?

I still say there should be a "Best Edge Game" catagorey. :p

sasook

Smash Champion
Arkive - DI
Legan - pivot boosting
Finnz - combos
Izaw - zair
Deva - spacing
Blubba - offstage
sasook - bombslides

Not at that level yet T-T

Deva

Smash Lord
I agree it should be a bit more like a power ranking. For example, even though I have absolutely nothing against Arkive being ahead of Legan, technically based on a PR perspective Legan should still be ahead because even though Arkive beat him in Link dittos, Legan still beat and did really well against Ryuzen/ Overswarm and has vids of them. Beating players better than the player near you on the PR list takes precedence over beating that player. I'm not sure what Arkive's accomplishments are against players better than him and Legan, so I think it would be more accurate to place him below Legan until he gives information on those kinds of matchups. Aside from that, tournament performances seem relatively even with attendance and placings, so I'd say if Arkive has info on that for tournaments/ mms, we can place him above Legan, if not, Legan should stay above for the time being. I just think making this more of a PR based thread would make it more legitimate and less of a chance of being closed, because technically this thread shouldn't exist since it's about specific players which isnt allowed on the posting rules. If it was a PR though, it would be more legit, kinda like how Link finders are allowed even though they're about certain players.

Legan

Smash Lord
I agree it should be a bit more like a power ranking. For example, even though I have absolutely nothing against Arkive being ahead of Legan, technically based on a PR perspective Legan should still be ahead because even though Arkive beat him in Link dittos, Legan still beat and did really well against Ryuzen/ Overswarm and has vids of them. Beating players better than the player near you on the PR list takes precedence over beating that player. I'm not sure what Arkive's accomplishments are against players better than him and Legan, so I think it would be more accurate to place him below Legan until he gives information on those kinds of matchups. Aside from that, tournament performances seem relatively even with attendance and placings, so I'd say if Arkive has info on that for tournaments/ mms, we can place him above Legan, if not, Legan should stay above for the time being. I just think making this more of a PR based thread would make it more legitimate and less of a chance of being closed, because technically this thread shouldn't exist since it's about specific players which isnt allowed on the posting rules. If it was a PR though, it would be more legit, kinda like how Link finders are allowed even though they're about certain players.
Get out of here with your logic and sensible solutions.

<3

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I wasn't judging it off of the dittos. I've seen a lot of videos of each Link, and I personally feel that Arkive's is better. Maybe I just like his playstyle better because it's similar to mine, though.

sasook

Smash Champion
Why not just put Legan and Arkive next to each other, like even?

And thanks Blubba xD

D

Deleted member

i'm like a legan fanboy so i'm not going to give my opinion lol (can't mess with the father of link)

legan taught me how to play this game man, plus his style hypes up the crowd more

blubba you still got jewed by not DI'ing some moves (wifi johns) and i have a better ledge game than you lol :p

i think we recorded matches of me vs DOMO (the best MK in the missouri/kansas area) i didn't win but i didn't get ***** >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom