• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Link Boards Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should start a new Link general discussion were it says in the OP " THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR CHATTING" and then you write something like its for discussing things that dont deserve their own thread and dont belong in any of the other threads.

Is anyone for it

1f1f1f (<-- clue)

not that we should follow our own rules

Popertop

Smash Champion
I dunno, I think it's pretty ghey how the locations (Houston, state threads) can have a chatroom but a character forum can't?
I think that's a double standard.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
blubba you still got jewed by not DI'ing some moves (wifi johns) and i have a better ledge game than you lol :p
x] yeah my DI still isnt as perfect as yours. getting better in its self though.

i'd be willing to challenge you to that ledge game statement though :D lol. somebody get me a plane ticket.

D

Deleted member

i'll just play you on wifi if i feel like having AIDs injected through my eyes

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
<-----grew up on wifi cuz he has no tourneys near him
yeah just played blubba on wi-fi. I would be traumatized if we played offline cuz he wouldve ***** me until i cried. At least we were kinda (KINDA) even online.

sasook

Smash Champion
lol, Blubba is awesome. Really nice guy too =D glad you got play him Twilight. I got pwned by him hard too, so don't feel bad.

If you can take away 1 thing from those matches, it's the offstage game he shows. His offstage game really opened my eyes.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
lol, Blubba is awesome. Really nice guy too =D glad you got play him Twilight. I got pwned by him hard too, so don't feel bad.

If you can take away 1 thing from those matches, it's the offstage game he shows. His offstage game really opened my eyes.
Im glad that caught ur attention as well, that WAS the thing that awed me the most. I actually feel like a better player now that i faced him. As for our matches, they were even at times but he almost always won. Out of about 10 matches, i won maybe 2. I actually felt like i was playing an upgraded version of myself and there were several times when we did the EXACT same moves/ sequence of moves at the exact same time. We loled about it after.

mackman

Smash Cadet
hello, fellow link players. I've been reading stuff and watching vids here for a long time, but I hadn't posted anything until a couple of days ago, nor have i played Link in any tourneys (I hope to soon, however). Despite this, I would like to be placed in the tier list, even if it's at the lowest of the low. I've got a few videos up on youtube, most of them, unfortunately, against the same person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCYHO6k0JE0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpVyoYDBywE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3vdsuo_-Yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maMcPsm5_Zs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ks6jsEYkxI

I've got a few more if more is needed. please watch at least 2 vids before making a judgment. thank you!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol Blu_Link and that other guy get the projectile spam award. That is pretty cool. hrmmm..... I'm pretty new here and I just joinede the online thread, anyone who plays me will see how much I love bombs.

=D

look forward to playing some of you guys soon.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
*yawn* morning guys. you can pout me on bottom. I'm new here. though if it counts as something I beat starfire 3 times a couple of days ago.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Hey guys.
I'm really enjoying Link now.
He's waaay too good. lol.

Also, I should have videos from Final Smash 5 recorded, possibly in brackets.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Update: Bomber 7 added to list.

Still waiting on videos from a number of people, like G1G4.

Popertop, looking forward to those videos.

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet

sasook

Smash Champion
=o Can I be placed in the most flashiest Links category? My Link's pretty technical, I've been told I spam AT's :laugh:

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Update: NumOneZeldaFan changed to green.

Lol Sasook, you WOULD with all your bombsliding.

Update: Most Flashy Links awarded to Sasook.

sasook

Smash Champion
Yayy thanks Wafflez! :D

Next mission: get onto the Combo Kings award (I mean seriously, it's sort of embarrassing for a close-range Link to not be able to combo).

And btw, Izaw and I are tied for the most awards award lol

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
Hey um i made a new topic with new vids. When you have time can you go check it out?

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Wafflez, please add a Best Jab Locker category. It really does deserve it's own category...

The people I've see Jab Lock: Legan, Izaw, Monkey, Me and one other person that I can't remember atm for the award. The kind where you walk the person across the stage (instead of hitting down after each jab while standing).

Legan is constantly going for it and probably deserves it first rightfully.

Also:
Twilight, go to my record topic and I'll make some of your videos no prob.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Wafflez, please add a Best Jab Locker category. It really does deserve it's own category...

The people I've see Jab Lock: Legan, Izaw, Monkey, Me and one other person that I can't remember atm for the award. The kind where you walk the person across the stage (instead of hitting down after each jab while standing).

Legan is constantly going for it and probably deserves it first rightfully.
And the winner is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCVEd1k6a1E

...FEaR.7

*Receives award*

Nah, good thing it can be awarded to many. lol.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
And the winner is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCVEd1k6a1E

...FEaR.7

*Receives award*

Nah, good thing it can be awarded to many. lol.
Although, the category hasn't been added yet...but Hmm...do you really think that video should make you the best jab locker...?

It's a spiffy video and definitely worth a watch but it doesn't do anything for jab locking...and it's only one video...I still think Legan should get first.

He's done it to me a few times and I can constantly see the beast going for it in every video of him in genius ways (ledge hop boomerang anyone?). I just wish Arkive wasn't so good and could have not teched all his falls to watch Legan do it. Izaw looks **** good at it from that one video of him and Rebaz. It almost looked too perfect which leads to me believe he might do it a whole lot. Monkey has numerous videos of himself doing it to people ONLINE which is harder than offline. I made a huge part of my game these last few weeks setting people up for jab locks and I can do it very close to perfectly on people offline but WiFi jacks it up. I don't know who would get 2nd and 3rd but food for thought.

I don't think anyone but Legan should get first since he has too many people and videos that can vouch for him jab locking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom