• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Link Boards Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
why am i on the list O.O
i was searching my name and i found the first post.
I dont play brawl.
well its good to see that the brawl community have basic knowledge, AURASHADE FOR GOD TIER, gg all.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Lol Ano vs Legan Tiara boy?
EDIT: Ok, this stuff seriously comes out wrong.

I'm just calling Marth Tiara Boy right now because its an inside joke with friends. Nothing on you Legan, you have a great Marth.

Legan

Smash Lord
legan, you're going to genesis right? :D
I know it's all the way in July, but.... =\
Yea Im gunna put all my effort into making the trip. It's gunna be expensive as balls but Ill see what I can do.

EDIT: Ok, this stuff seriously comes out wrong.

I'm just calling Marth Tiara Boy right now because its an inside joke with friends. Nothing on you Legan, you have a great Marth.
Lol i just found it funny. good matches though. I lol'd at the CF vs Lucario match

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
it's time to be on the list.... at least bottom >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEdVHROy2eU&feature=channel_page
I watched the beginning of that vid and i can already see what u need to work on:
1) Use your uptilt ALOT (its seriously one of your best moves)
2) Learn to space better
3) Use the link's smexi zair more
4)Use your different ledge options
5)Learn your common/basic link AT's
6) Stop smashing so much. Dont decay link's kill moves he already has a hard enough time getting kills. Rely on your zair, uptilt, aireals, and projectiles to build up damage. Only smash as a strong punishment move or a kill move

Not really. People who're just starting to main Link in Sweden, have already passed you.

maybe but on this tier list there are only 2 swedish links and that is Izaw and me. + have you seen any post from me where I claim im good at playing link? Knowledge is my thing and there is not much I dont know about link.

P.S. Does little sad Ray_Kalm dare to be mean now when Deva told lootic not to flame Ray_Kalm anymore?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
maybe but on this tier list there are only 2 swedish links and that is Izaw and me. + have you seen any post from me where I claim im good at playing link? Knowledge is my thing and there is not much I dont know about link.

P.S. Does little sad Ray_Kalm dare to be mean now when Deva told lootic not to flame Ray_Kalm anymore?
You may be the second best Swedish Link on these boards, considering there's only two to begin with. But your skills are no where near close anyone above you on the tier list, and some of those below you.

You may be the second best Swedish Link on these boards, considering there's only two to begin with. But your skills are no where near close anyone above you on the tier list, and some of those below you.
okay, probably true, same goes for you, playing wifi doesnt count you know.

Besides would you mind give me some advice on how to improve my game, the most up to date match is the one vs ike on wifi that one is only about 1 and a half month old, I assume you already have seen it and cause of that I see no reason to post you a link. things like "quit playing" or "change to MK" is things I have trouble with cause 1. I think brawl is fun 2. I hate MK so I rather you dont give me those kind of advice.

EDIT: I thnik ray_kalm lost this argument too, 2-0 to me then :chuckle:

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Yea I'm coming to Genesis ;D

But I want a place in America before the tourney starts where I can play some friendliez against Legan and Deva ;D lulz.
Izaw, that's effing awesome XD I want videos of those epic dittos D:

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Hey guys, I definitely want to come to Genesis if there are a bunch of other Link mains going :p

but who knows what life holds. I'll try to fly out there, if we can flood the place with skilled Links, we might just take it. I need to get to practicing though.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
This is probably not the thread to be discussing this but I have this grand vision of a bunch of high end Links going to Genesis and having people say...."Omfg what is UP with all the f**king links in this tourney" Since there's gonna be some pretty hardcore metaknight abuse with a 10k pot.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
I unfortunately, will NOT be going to Genesis.
Also Deva, I'm not sure if I can make it to IE Smash.

Still waiting for some videos from people.

Popertop?

What do people think of the list's accuracy, anyways?

Popertop

Smash Champion
o ya about that.

We recorded the matches in one looooooong block so he'll have to cut it up and edit it before he uploads them, so that could take a while.

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet
WTF??? a whole board strickly for link users!??!? Why was i not told of this!?!??!?! Goodbye gamefax/AIB!!! ill be sticking around here for a while!!! I was never aware so many proud link users existed in one place!!! AWESOME, Now, who can i play that is good round here, besides the legends i have already played(Deva, Legan)???

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
WTF??? a whole board strickly for link users!??!? Why was i not told of this!?!??!?! Goodbye gamefax/AIB!!! ill be sticking around here for a while!!! I was never aware so many proud link users existed in one place!!! AWESOME, Now, who can i play that is good round here, besides the legends i have already played(Deva, Legan)???
Welcome to the boards.
Look on the list to find the best, my friend.

Izaw (GL with that, he lives in Sweden)
Finnz
Blubba
ArkiveZero

All the top Links.

Also, new "Sack of meat": KirinBlaze

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet
Welcome to the boards.
Look on the list to find the best, my friend.

Izaw (GL with that, he lives in Sweden)
Finnz
Blubba
ArkiveZero

All the top Links.

Also, new "Sack of meat": KirinBlaze
hey thx man!!! I am complete noob to these boards... what would be the best way to contact them?? just make an "ATTN" topic???

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
hey thx man!!! I am complete noob to these boards... what would be the best way to contact them?? just make an "ATTN" topic???
Sup numeone :)
Good seeing ya here man. These boards are 10x more alive than the AiB ones :p you'll be happy here.

If you wanna contact Arkive, Finns or Blubba...best way to do that is PM. ATTN topics don't really work on these boards like they do in Gamefaqs cus they'll get locked instantly lol :p

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet
Hey sup ODD!! :) WOW now i can tell why i dont see you on gamefax too much!! lol this place is ultra rad!! and thx for thee advice about the pms... A thing i already like better than gamefax! :) and also, thankyou havok, ill prolly try the PMs first, pretty much garenteed a response!!! as for how many LOZ games i have beaten??? ALL OF THEM... no lie... even the CD -i ones!! (altho i do regrett the time i wasted on them!) XD

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Ew.

You beat me as Numero Uno LoZ fan if you've beaten the CD -i ones....

Ew.... I refused to play it almost immediatly after picking it up.

Now the question is if you've memorized more entirely useless information like I have. (Seriously useless. Like the names to the bosses in LoZ: A Link to the Past)

Trinexx is my favorite boss.

:mewtwo:

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Hey sup ODD!! :) WOW now i can tell why i dont see you on gamefax too much!! lol this place is ultra rad!! and thx for thee advice about the pms... A thing i already like better than gamefax! :) and also, thankyou havok, ill prolly try the PMs first, pretty much garenteed a response!!! as for how many LOZ games i have beaten??? ALL OF THEM... no lie... even the CD -i ones!! (altho i do regrett the time i wasted on them!) XD
Sorry but could you keep the punctuation down a bit? lol Thanks. :p Welcome to the boards, don't spam and we'll be cool with you. Well I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom