• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Link Boards Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Well we can wait until later if you want to collect better vids.
THX i was really suprised when i went to go see my replays, most of them are full of notible mistakes....kinda makes me think that ve improved alot since then. I dont wanna disappoint XD

Yay my 200th post woot

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
THX i was really suprised when i went to go see my replays, most of them are full of notible mistakes....kinda makes me think that ve improved alot since then. I dont wanna disappoint XD
Don't sweat or rush it then. Collect better videos, then let me know when you're ready. I can get a couple of "lol" ones up for you though in the meantime. :laugh:

EDIT: Negi is actually pretty good, let's surprise him and let him find out that he's mid-tier on the Link boards without actually doing anything to get there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lKY0pY2o78&feature=channel

EDIT 2: And Twilight Link, if you want we can Brawl right now like I *think* you wanted to this morning. Or was that DekuZ? Gah, I can't remember anything...

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
He is actully pretty good...
Has some good Mindgames,combos and he seems to predict pretty easy.
He also battled MK and Mk vs. Link? That's kinda a hard matchup :p
But srsly..that MK sucked....A$$

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Watched most of his videos he wanted me to replay for him...he's about middle of mid-tier or lower portion.

Also, Sasook should be higher on the list. Just watched his videos. And he's Green Link <_< Definitely above where Negi should fall into.

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
Watched most of his videos he wanted me to replay for him...he's about middle of mid-tier or lower portion.

Also, Sasook should be higher on the list. Just watched his videos. And he's Green Link <_< Definitely above where Negi should fall into.
I totally think I should be ranked much higher....i have NEVER posted nay where else but here.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
darn it sasook u better not have surpassed me yet since last time we had a bout XD if you do, i swear ill hunt you down like a dog

sasook

Smash Champion
Lol twilight, it's all good, don't worry. I still can't beat Felix yet, so no sweats lol

But um, thanks to Arkive, you might have a bit more trouble killing me xD

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Okay okay, sorry I haven't been here to update so much but I've been busy.

(Yes, I managed to stay busy in 11 inches of snow.)
I'll update the list and read through the rest of your posts tomorrow, so if you have any other suggestions, post them now and I'll edit them in tomorrow morning.

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
Wafflez just letting you know that i should be increased way more >_< it's not fair
i post alot here
oh and sasook should be banned from link >_< XD

Popertop

Smash Champion
h-okay, so apparently the vids didn't get recorded b/c the wires came out or something and they guy got black screen for like 2.5 hours. Which was pretty much the amount of friendlies I got in.
SO yea, sad face.

BUt I willl get vids eventually lol.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Okay...

*Yawwns because it's 2 in the morning*

I scootched Sasook up a few places, and Zezima as well.
Zezima, I'm inclined to move you even higher if you can get some videos up so we can see exactly where your Link fits into this list.

I'd make more updates but it's been a helluva day and I'm so brain-dead right now that I could barely remember what I was going to post.

If I scooted the wrong people up or left anything out or something, I'll correct it tomorrow. I'm starting to get so tired to the point where it's unhealthy. Maybe Zezima already has vids up somewhere. Or not. I dunno.
*Sways back and forth*

*Thud*
Zzzzzzzzz...

EDIT:
*Lifts head*

Oh yahh... Twilight Link, I changed your name to green because I watched that... video.. thing. And you were green.

Also, Sasook rose above you...

*Thud*
Zzzzzzzzzz...

Deva

Smash Lord
Sleep tight little Wafflez, you've been a good boy this year and Deva Clause will reward you for your hard work on this thread in a couple weeks at IE.

*tucks wafflez into bed*

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
^^lolz

I could agree with some people to taking this thing seriously, because you guys are trying to get this list accurately. They feel like they don't deserver their spot and think they need to go higher, even if its for the lolz

yes, Deva truly is our saint, he showed miracles in his battle against DSF(which truly was like an David vs Goliat) that gave us link mainers hope. Hope of that one day, we will be treated with the respect of any other smasher and not looked upon as just fanboys.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
somehow i doubt link will earn respect as a worthy opponent during tournament matches though.....
Still, it is fun to beat up high tiers with link. It gives a sense of accomplishment

sasook

Smash Champion
I agree, if Kalm is anything like Monkey, he'd 2 stock me over and over again.

My next goal is to get my name onto that "flashiest Link" list.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
lol Lootic, Kalm does have a point there
Lol

Sasook, I have mastered the art of reverse bombsliding and upwards bombsliding (throwing it up)! I'm going to piss off my friends sooooo bad. It really helps my defensive game and forcing my opponent to approach when and how I want them to.
Screw jc bombthrows, bombsliding is officially the best thing invented since belgian waffles.

Normally people say, I start the flaming.
well I dont like you and I guess you dont like me either, but that doesnt matter, what matters is that nobody here fears you neither respects you and that you tries to compensate for... well I think I should stop here(and I think you know what I meant) or you will go to the mods and cry.

@sasook: okay sasook you are probably right (as always), but monkey should be moved above ray_kalm or even better, they should switch places.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
well I dont like you and I guess you dont like me either, but that doesnt matter, what matters is that nobody here fears you neither respects you and that you tries to compensate for... well I think I should stop here(and I think you know what I meant) or you will go to the mods and cry.

@sasook: okay sasook you are probably right (as always), but monkey should be moved above ray_kalm or even better, they should switch places.
Just so you know, you aren't really offending me by what 'you' think is true.

So, keep talking away.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I respect Kalm, Lootic. He's given me some good help on my game and plus: he's come out on top of Ritch and Havokk, both of whom have beaten me handily. He's got skill.

BTW I need your email so I can get you your vids after I record them tomorrow (today for you, lol). Why didn't I think of that earlier? XD Oh well.

Just so you know, you aren't really offending me by what 'you' think is true.

So, keep talking away.
I have some questions for you ray, take your time and read them throughly so that you can answer them then as good as you can. you know how to spell and now when you don't write in red I don't need to mark the text to read it, so I think it actually almost can be intelligent answers.

why did you need to point that out?
I mean if I didnt offend you why would you care to comment it? was it for your own inner peace? did you think it would make me stop?

well actually I'm going to stop right now cause I need to go to bed. But I will continue ASA I wake up and I want to see big nice arrogant posts from you that I can reply to.

sasook

Smash Champion
Lol

Sasook, I have mastered the art of reverse bombsliding and upwards bombsliding (throwing it up)! I'm going to piss off my friends sooooo bad. It really helps my defensive game and forcing my opponent to approach when and how I want them to.
Screw jc bombthrows, bombsliding is officially the best thing invented since belgian waffles.
W00T! Congrats! Though now you won't need my christmas present. lol

@Lootic, yeah lol, no need to start an unnecessary argument. Even if you don't like Kalm, just ignore him and be on your merry way. Besides, it's the holidays ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom