• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Jasou

Smash Ace
Man the moment when you and your partner in team matches (melee) figure out great teamwork is like love. Pulled off some epic team combos and a ness wobble. We got to stay in from winning until we all had to leave. I'm never going to team with anyone else.:awesome:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I just saved up enough money for my vacation + gifts for this holiday season, I'm so ready for it to come, though it did take me a while to earn it, it was alot of work but it's definetly worth all the effort. :cool:

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm actually going to get a new laptop today, I was trying to wait until any Black Friday specials but my urge and temptation to have one already is HUGE, so I'll be getting soon, I can't wait to use it for my iPod once more. ^_^

:phone:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Just found out I can get and Android through Virgin Mobile. Seeing as I'm due for an upgrade pretty soon, I can say I know what I'm gonna get next. Thanks, Eggm. :088:

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Having today off was nice. I'm gonna go to bed now and approach work tomorrow with more enthusiasm than I've done in a while. Things should feel a lot easier if I have a positive mindset.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I'm now understanding how important having momentum is in our daily lives, and how important it is in to my happiness. I'm gonna get it again tonight, and keep it this time!

And also my life really isn't so bad. I need to quit feeling sorry for myself and getting so frustrated with awful things are for me, it just really isn't so bad. I have a lot to be thankful for.

Jasou

Smash Ace
It's fun being taller then your stand partner, especially when she gets annoyed at you puting the stand up higher. I always do this before we start playing. :) it's all in good fun.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I woke up today, angry and disgusted with myself, didn't really give a **** about going to work and was ready to bail on helping out my aunty, but I feel a bit better now.

It's the begining of the month, rent is due today and it's not a bad time for a new begining. I'm far from where I want to be(sorry for the vagueness), but I'm making a progress. I'm ready to try working hard, getting a better job and bettering myself agian. I just have to maintain focus.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Wednesdays are always great because that's the day I have my Criminology class. I basically just took it for whatever back when I was registering because I needed a social science course, and figured it was the best choice out of the options. It's really interested me enough to possibly consider studying further into the field.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Dad talked crap about me to his mates on Facebook, pretended I was in the wrong and said the door was always open on his side.

I pointed out that it was nonsense and he was the one that unfriended me, so he blocked me.

I wonder if he deleted it? Probably, but I sure hope all his friends saw lol.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
My laptop's new keyboard finally arrived! I can actually use my own computer now.

Jasou

Smash Ace
I am so proud of you

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a87c4V1XSo

You make me lose outside of the YLYL thread. WTF?
Thanks :), it's a really great feeling and Gatlin is a good person and I haven't seen teen girl sqaud in a while but I still remember "arrowed!". That had to be the funniest thing ever. Is very happy right now and should stop editing my posts*

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I'm not sure what the **** I'm doing. Today will make the second day in a row I would have skipped(I suppose Friday doesn't count, as it's an optional day for me). This'll probably be bad for me in the long run, but it's nice to have some more rest.

edit: I'm not just ****ing around. I have things to care of.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Something I realized about myself, is that when with a problem I try my best to figure it out. And if I can't find a solution then I give up on all of my other problems as well. I feel it's these kinda habits that really hold me back. And also I feel like I need to post about these stuff online somewhere in order to validate them.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Life is going well! Classes are mostly a joke so I just hang around with high grades LOL. I don't even know sometimes. XD

Also, food is so "subpar" that I've lost four pounds thus far. So much for the freshman 15. I can't wait to go home this weekend and see how much weight I gained this time. :troll:

Jasou

Smash Ace
I'm so happy today. I had the best Physics lab yet. Well, probably the worst, but it was really funny every time we messed up a trial. Our whole group just burst out laughing and I got a cramp from laughing so hard. I love stupid fun. :)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I donated blood and gained extra credit on all of my classes for doing so.
It took hours while others took fifteen minutes. Some machine problem I guess.
I had four pizzas when I was done. It was still terrifying though.
But at least I did something nice for the second time.

Can't wait for Furiday.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I've always wanted to give blood, but I was born in a country in Africa (Nigeria), so I can't. But that must be nice. :)

Top Bottom