• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Snow in Arizona today :) First time seeing any in years

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
were you here in 2008?

best two days of snow ever.

first time outside of mt. lemon or colorado I got to throw legit snowballs at people.
My first legit snow day. Too bad my school only gave out a "half snow-day"...

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I've reached some sort of sustainable equilibrium in my life, in spite of the relative chaos i usually find myself residing in

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'm off today, and I'm finally done reading the 60 page intro(guide) to MvC3. I feel like I know more stoof now :D

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I had a great night last night and Merk got banned today, so happy I am indeed.
Given his behaviour, and the fact he's always talking about seeing a therapist, he may have some kind of condition.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
If only you all knew how happy I am right now. My computer had broken down two weeks ago and I just got it back AND with Windows 7 installed

Finally no crappy Vista and I can now keep running at triple the speed I was even before the computer broke down

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
If only you all knew how happy I am right now. My computer had broken down two weeks ago and I just got it back AND with Windows 7 installed

Finally no crappy Vista and I can now keep running at triple the speed I was even before the computer broke down
Unnnhhhhhhhh Unnhhhhhhhh Nanananaaa Nanananaaaaaaa

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Woke up at 6 this morning for work but it was great so I didn't mind, plus my boss likes me and I've noticed she's been giving me lots of extra hours in the upcoming weeks. Met a guy on the way home who knows my mum and who was full of praise for her to me for like 5 minutes, got home and my post from Amazon had arrived and now I've got the rest of the day to do whatever the hell I want. Plus it's a beautiful day. It's good to see the sun coming out again after that cold grey winter we had.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
I'm just happy that I have 3 more months of no responsibility before I have to grow up and go to college and live on my own.

Plus I'll be able to take my parents money with financial aid. That will always make me happy.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Woke up at 6 this morning for work but it was great so I didn't mind, plus my boss likes me and I've noticed she's been giving me lots of extra hours in the upcoming weeks. Met a guy on the way home who knows my mum and who was full of praise for her to me for like 5 minutes, got home and my post from Amazon had arrived and now I've got the rest of the day to do whatever the hell I want. Plus it's a beautiful day. It's good to see the sun coming out again after that cold grey winter we had.
I feel like crying a manly river of happiness reading this.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
MY REPLACEMENT PHONE IS HERE

*deep breath*

AAHHHHYAAAAAAAAAAY

*flings old razr across room*

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Went to the shops and got this for half price:

In a bit of a bad mood so don't feel like playing it right now though.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I got an offer from my old Criminology teacher to get a haircut in exchange for an A in my Juvnile Control class AND I'll have the chance to sit in a Federal Judge's beach with the robe and gravel and the class will refer to me as Your Honor! For those five minutes, I'll actually live my dream. I also got my copy of MvC 3 today.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
its sunday and i have absolutely nothing to do except lay here in my bed. feelsgoodman.

Palpi

Smash Hero
This weekend, my band played a show at a house party and it was well recieved, and we vaped with some people after 1:30 am after we played. Tonight we vaped and made cinnabuns, played some mariachi guitar with hilariously bad solos...great time to get my mind off things :)

Top Bottom