• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So.... Happy....

I wasted 5 pokeballs, 3 heal balls, 2 great balls, and a net ball until I finally caught Victini. I had only one pokeball left and it was the one net ball I found lying on the road and it was the only one that didn't come out automatically before the first wiggle.

Such a cag

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
I stepped on the scale today and was pleasantly surprised that I lost 3.5 pounds in two days. I'm still fat but the weight is coming off at a steady pace and I feel great.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Overclocked my Xoom today and slowly getting my Linux Mint computer completely up and playing games. I like small victories. I have also been eating a lot better and shed like 10 pounds. Today, we are buying one of those cheap above ground pools so I can walk and swim in daily. Hopefully that will fix my herniated disc a bit and lose some weight. Progress!

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Won an auction for a Gamecube controller that came with a GC memory card for 14 dollars. Score :]

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Weird discrepancies in alot of your posts ("I gave up Pokemon months ago", for example) means I take everything you say with a pinch of salt.

But anyway I don't plan on causing a kerfuffle in the happy thread so I'll leave it here.
There are no discrepancies in my posts. I quit the Pokemon TCG back in October 2010, but I stopped buying product in September. I grabbed the (E) Pokemon Black rom somewhere between the 3rd and the 5th this month, I don't remember exactly when the (E) version was leaked lol.

I like how you judged me based on an incorrect assumption you made.

You're welcome to be skeptical about my posts, but I assure you that I am 100% honest about everything I post. There is no reason for me to lie on a forum.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I just ***** my geostatistics homework for once. Feelin good. Gonna get even more done tomorrow :)

(lol it's the first time I've had something worth posting in this thread)

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I just learned how to do binomial distributions in excel. Now I am going to teach myself Poisson and Geometric distribution. I wanna become really capable :)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Just set my mom's computer up with LMDE, and she actually took to it quite quickly. She is the type to click everything and open e-mails indiscriminately, so she was just asking for a virus.

Also, both my parents downloaded and installed Dropbox, which thanks to my referral code, we both got an extra 250MB (it may actually be more, I'm not really checking). At first, they did it just for me to get the free space, but once I actually showed them how it works, they got super excited to back up important files.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
There are no discrepancies in my posts. I quit the Pokemon TCG back in October 2010, but I stopped buying product in September. I grabbed the (E) Pokemon Black rom somewhere between the 3rd and the 5th this month, I don't remember exactly when the (E) version was leaked lol.

I like how you judged me based on an incorrect assumption you made.

You're welcome to be skeptical about my posts, but I assure you that I am 100% honest about everything I post. There is no reason for me to lie on a forum.
By this point, I think no one cares anymore. Move on, XanderIris.

-Nicknyte

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The medication I've been taking for the past six months has the side effect of causing depression.

I've finished and have been off the treatment as of Friday.

The world is beautiful again, the weather has been amazing, I'm at home with family for spring break, my car is full of gas, I've been out with fantastic boys for two fantastic days back to back, and just got officially asked out.

I am happy.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
RubyIris, U so crazy

Pokemon is the **** why would you ever give it up?

Kanelol

Smash Lord
"It's hard to really, like, look at somebody and go, hey, maybe something nice will happen. As soon as you smile at someone, you've immediately decided that something bad is going to happen in the future. Either you get rejected on the smile, and that hurts. Or you go out on a date, have a nice time, and then after a few days she doesn't call anymore, and that hurts. Or you date for a long time and get along really well, and you get married.. Then a few years later you get divorced and lose your entire life. Or you'll meet the perfect person, who you love infinitely, and you even argue well, and you grow together, and you have children, and then you get old together, and then she's going to die, and you have to lose your best friend, and slowly wait for the inexorable march of time to make you nothing as well. That's the best case scenario."

I've embraced the existential side of this, in the sense that I now understand autonomy. There's a girl out there, wrong for me in a million ways. I'm doing it anyway, by dammit.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
RubyIris, U so crazy

Pokemon is the **** why would you ever give it up?
I didn't give up the gameboy game, or PO. I gave up the TCG, partly due to time constraints, and partly due to the fact that the game bores me now.

I'm still trying to sell dat ish. ****'s worth bank,

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
"It's hard to really, like, look at somebody and go, hey, maybe something nice will happen. As soon as you smile at someone, you've immediately decided that something bad is going to happen in the future. Either you get rejected on the smile, and that hurts. Or you go out on a date, have a nice time, and then after a few days she doesn't call anymore, and that hurts. Or you date for a long time and get along really well, and you get married.. Then a few years later you get divorced and lose your entire life. Or you'll meet the perfect person, who you love infinitely, and you even argue well, and you grow together, and you have children, and then you get old together, and then she's going to die, and you have to lose your best friend, and slowly wait for the inexorable march of time to make you nothing as well. That's the best case scenario."

I've embraced the existential side of this, in the sense that I now understand autonomy. There's a girl out there, wrong for me in a million ways. I'm doing it anyway, by dammit.
Or get money, ducketts, and die a man surrounded by women. TONY STARK!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I just want to meet a woman that doesn't make me want to beat the living **** out of her for how stupid she is. Nearly every woman I have ever met has been dumber than a bag of bricks, and it just infuriates me how stupid these girls can be.

Also Elvis, your sister is mad cute. Lol.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I just want to meet a woman that doesn't make me want to beat the living **** out of her for how stupid she is. Nearly every woman I have ever met has been dumber than a bag of bricks, and it just infuriates me how stupid these girls can be.

1. Happy Thread?

2. The above portion of your post describes Krys. :troll:

3. Yea. Krys is adorable yo. Just Crazy.

4. No you don't have permission to date Krys. It's for your own good.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman

I'm on the internet, so technically i'm not a girl because there aren't any girls on the internet. But IRL I have i'm a legit female.

Go to an AnimeCon and go to the WoW section. Lots of smart chicks there. And if you get lucky, you might find one that's under 250 pounds :D

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
1. Happy Thread?

2. The above portion of your post describes Krys. :troll:

3. Yea. Krys is adorable yo. Just Crazy.

4. No you don't have permission to date Krys. It's for your own good.
I'm glad you agree with me. Krys is kinda crazy/irritating to be around, even though she's sweet and means well. Also I had no intentions of dating her anyway. She's not into the same stuff I am, etc, even though she's my type. >>;

I felt kinda scared typing that up tho, in case you woulda gotten mad at me for either saying I think your sisters kinda dumb/crazy but also mad cute.

Also it wasn't really an unhappy post so much as saying something relevant to the topic at hand. I haven't really been unhappy in quite a while. =D

I'm on the internet, so technically i'm not a girl because there aren't any girls on the internet. But IRL I have i'm a legit female.

Go to an AnimeCon and go to the WoW section. Lots of smart chicks there. And if you get lucky, you might find one that's under 250 pounds :D
Congirls suck because I'm 21 and most of them are between 13 and 16. also I don't know what kind of congirls you've interracted with, but most of the ones that hang around me are usually VERY attractive, and physically fit, just.... ****in' jailbait.
WoW is a terrible game and I pretty much hate every girl I've ever met who plays that game.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
WoW is a terrible game and I pretty much hate every girl I've ever met who plays that game.
Me too, but I don't know your taste man. And in the west coast chicks are actually hot. In the east we have pizza and chicken wings with cold weather. All the congirls are either extremely short or fat :)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Me too, but I don't know your taste man. And in the west coast chicks are actually hot. In the east we have pizza and chicken wings with cold weather. All the congirls are either extremely short or fat :)
For the most part I just prefer honest, intelligent women. I can't stand dumb chicks who just get intoxicated at every possible moment and otherwise sell themselves short, and question me because I'm a nerdy gamer. I don't care too terribly much about looks, but I do have a preference for brunettes, medium-length hair, and black chicks, as well as a minor glasses fetish.

I don't live on the west coast tough. I live in Arizona lol.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I'm glad you agree with me. Krys is kinda crazy/irritating to be around, even though she's sweet and means well. Also I had no intentions of dating her anyway. She's not into the same stuff I am, etc, even though she's my type. >>;

I felt kinda scared typing that up tho, in case you woulda gotten mad at me for either saying I think your sisters kinda dumb/crazy but also mad cute.

Also it wasn't really an unhappy post so much as saying something relevant to the topic at hand. I haven't really been unhappy in quite a while. =D

Congirls suck because I'm 21 and most of them are between 13 and 16. also I don't know what kind of congirls you've interracted with, but most of the ones that hang around me are usually VERY attractive, and physically fit, just.... ****in' jailbait.

I agree with everything in the above post. My sister is crazy, and con's are a waste for meeting girls IMO. (P.S. I won't kill you for saying what you feel about Krysta, as long as you don't call her a ***** like Spencer does.)

13-16 yr old Hetalia/Roy Mustang fans
20+ going to con with husband/boyfriend

I wonder where the 18-20 group go. I think they attend college and just kinda fizzle in with the "I'm too old for cons and anime group" and/or "I'm fat, unkempt, and kinda annoying"

I can deal with the fat part at least. THE HEART IS IMPORTANT.

But I'm engaged so WTFever :p

Hey, XanderIris, wanna go to that con? I'll pay for your ticket.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
For the most part I just prefer honest, intelligent women. I can't stand dumb chicks who just get intoxicated at every possible moment and otherwise sell themselves short, and question me because I'm a nerdy gamer. I don't care too terribly much about looks, but I do have a preference for brunettes, medium-length hair, and black chicks, as well as a minor glasses fetish.

I don't live on the west coast tough. I live in Arizona lol.
<_<; I'm mad you just described me minus the brunette part.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that Arizona is the West. It's kinda right next to Cali and Nevada. If you want to be seriously technical with it southwest. Maybe you should like, go to places where people share your values and look for women there. I mean, if you hate it when stupid girls harp on you because you like video games, go to an electronics expo or something.

Or you can not listen to me because I suck at giving advice :bee:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
<_<; I'm mad you just described me minus the brunette part.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that Arizona is the West. It's kinda right next to Cali and Nevada. If you want to be seriously technical with it southwest. Maybe you should like, go to places where people share your values and look for women there. I mean, if you hate it when stupid girls harp on you because you like video games, go to an electronics expo or something.

Or you can not listen to me because I suck at giving advice :bee:
How about you and me get comfy over a game of smash and some Anime.

To be honest, sheet sucks in Tucson, Not really any organizations to bring girls with similar interests out, cept cons and Phoenix, and that usually happens, only in Phoenix.

But, how about me and you get comfy over a good game of smash. :D

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
How about you and me get comfy over a game of smash and some Anime.

To be honest, sheet sucks in Tucson, Not really any organizations to bring girls with similar interests out, cept cons and Phoenix, and that usually happens, only in Phoenix.

But, how about me and you get comfy over a good game of smash. :D

I used to live in Vegas and had family in Tuscon.. It's too hot :| But the people there were kind of like...blonde ._.

And there is no way I'd be comfortable getting ***** all day (in melee).

I made myself laugh :awesome:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I used to live in Vegas and had family in Tuscon.. It's too hot :| But the people there were kind of like...blonde ._.

And there is no way I'd be comfortable getting ***** all day (in melee).

I made myself laugh :awesome:
Melee is for fighting with the guys.

I don't mind a bit of Brawl with the ladies. :D

Yea. Kinda Blonde/Mexican around here. No offense to blondes or Mexican decendants. I'm black. I have no race to call my own. :(

Tucson is not too hot, Phx is tho. Monsoon makes up for the hawtness.

@The Dreadly - Hells yea man. There is a con going on next week. Me and the Tag$ir is going. It's in Tucson too.

Top Bottom