• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
checkpoint ***otry & removed gimpability, does not compute, error, error.

..............................................................................at least i got the prize i wanted :/

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol i used to have a really bad habit of leaving my msn on when i left the house,felt so dryy =[

lets run a tourney at york or something ._.

.decoy

Smash Ace
alright so the other day i went to bed at like 4:30 after watching shooter, then woke up at 7:30 and went to a bake sale. it was a fundraiser for my department (sociology). anyway i got there at 8:30 and was mad bored so i created something - a game. well technically the game existed before but i made this particular instance of it. yes, i was ****ing bored. one can only look at baked goods for so long.

anyway the game. it is called bingo. GTAN bingo. get at it.

basically how it works is the first person to get 5 squares in a row (horizontal, vertical, diagonal) wins. in order for you to get a square the person in the square much reply to you or post about you and do the appropriate action. keep track of the posts with the thread and post # or something.

also it doesn't matter if you want to play or not, because you can't resist.
you'll do the stuff in the squares whether you like it or not, cause its **** you guys do all the time.

finally, the prize is TBA.
right now the only thing ive managed to secure for a prize is nickcam's spot on pr so ill keep you posted.

anyway here it is:

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ahah, finally.

Btw cruxis brandon wasn't the one that started this. It was actually something that started with inui bingo.

And sadly you still can't reach that "swordgard attempts to **** you" with my post : P

nickcam

Smash Ace
finally, the prize is TBA.
right now the only thing ive managed to secure for a prize is nickcam's spot on pr so ill keep you posted.
yo that prize is legit but another condition to winning it is u gotta be able to survive a 68% marth fair. So that leaves everyone in the entire universe (Including blind people, people with no arms, infants, etc.) excluding only one guy...

Gichan

Smash Champion
^

Loopholed, get ***** gta. And leafy it starts after it was announced. Gonna be harder to get than we think, everyone is going to watch out for it, excpet mikey he is going to say "main MK" all dai.

Top Bottom