• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So we finally just have a general social thread for our large scene.

This is in part to unite the community, and to keep off topic posts from our other threads. Also because the other gta thread is 95% melee, so new brawlers will have a place to find people now.

Post about whatever.

Enjoy :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, I got home and posted before a useless nasir post, cool.

Yo Rob, I didn't know Ash Ketchum was suppose to be sexy;)

Percon

Smash Lord
So, gentlemen... what's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?

Beer nuts go for about 2.50$ but you can get deer nuts from under a buck.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
deer are ****ing vicious ask anyone about the rabid UTM deer that attempt to murder ppl no joke, they paralyzed my friend.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wow, I got home and posted before a useless nasir post, cool.

Yo Rob, I didn't know Ash Ketchum was suppose to be sexy;)
Awwww shucks Gi, you got me all giddy. Prepare for Mickey's tourney then, yer gonna get yer eyes f*cked with sexiness when you see me IRL.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

Hot daaaaaamn!

So just curious, how old are we, people? I'm turning 22 in a few days. =(
Ha ha, wow terrible picture of me there:laugh:

I gotta train you to time yer shots so I don't look so ridiculous. This was when Jenny started falling over and we were all laughing cause I had to hold up all of them from falling back :p

And I am 22 already, turned it in Feb. To be fair, we were still on the younger end of the age spectrum at Anime North ^^

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Ha ha, wow terrible picture of me there:laugh:

I gotta train you to time yer shots so I don't look so ridiculous. This was when Jenny started falling over and we were all laughing cause I had to hold up all of them from falling back :p

And I am 22 already, turned it in Feb. To be fair, we were still on the younger end of the age spectrum at Anime North ^^
Actually, it wasn't my shot. XD My friend showed me it in a Pokemon Live Journal community and I was like, "I know him!"

And we're on the younger end, huh? That's a big relief. XD

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I'm 21, there's actually a lot of older people @ Anime North, and of course there are a lot of younger kids running around too.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm 21, and for some reason I wouldn't care if I attended Anime North, seriously, so many older love teh shiznits, and if they aren't embarassed, why the hell should we?

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I might dress up next year. It was my first time at Anime North, and I saw a lot of cool stuff.
I'm turning 20 in July. A year off being legal everywhere!

Percon

Smash Lord
I'm 21, and for some reason I wouldn't care if I attended Anime North, seriously, so many older love teh shiznits, and if they aren't embarassed, why the hell should we?
Hmm... I thought you were 19

I might dress up next year. It was my first time at Anime North, and I saw a lot of cool stuff.
I'm turning 20 in July. A year off being legal everywhere!
You're turning 20? Whoa, I never would have guessed.

Guys, guess my age. If you actually know don't say anything, I want to hear what people say.

PS the new metroid looks AMAAAAZINGGHADUOGBDSFJ!!!!

Gichan

Smash Champion
New metroid?! is that a joke? Link please!!!!

edit: so holy ****, I just saw that E3 ****, super mario galaxy 2!! Holy ****! That **** is nuts!

And that Metroid game looks sex! I se a lot of comments on people complaining cause of Team Ninja working on it, cause it might be too hard? wow, waaaahhh, that is sad. I like the switch between 3rd person to 1st person, ****'s gonna be epic.

My only concern for Galaxy 2 is that we have seen it already, this time around we may not feel that we are playing a masterpiece, i hope that is not the case. I jizzed my pants multiple times when playing that game, it better be the same this time around!

BUT, I heard at work that there's some crazy prohect nado thing for 360, **** Nintendo, they just got *****. That is some sad news. they took the motion sensing thing to a new level, get ***** get *****!

And is anyone interested in that new Red Steel game? I think it may actually be good. I mean, the number of complaints they got form the first was ridiculous. But, as usual for every nintendo game, something always has to be sacrificed, no multiplayer? Red Steel's multiplayer was sucy a crazy thing, laaammee.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Most of the complaints I've seen on the new Metroid seem to be people thinking that team ninja will try to cater to the masses and throw in unnecessary violence and sexuality (have you read the Samus boards? most of them are creaming themselves over the thought of Samus having jiggling boobs -_-).

I really don't care either way, I love Metroid too much for a developer switch to keep me away from it. As for team ninja possibly making it harder...cool...make all the fights as hard as MP2's Emperor Ing *twitch tweek*; I love a challenge :).

Percon

Smash Lord
New metroid?! is that a joke? Link please!!!!

edit: so holy ****, I just saw that E3 ****, super mario galaxy 2!! Holy ****! That **** is nuts!

And that Metroid game looks sex! I se a lot of comments on people complaining cause of Team Ninja working on it, cause it might be too hard? wow, waaaahhh, that is sad. I like the switch between 3rd person to 1st person, ****'s gonna be epic.

My only concern for Galaxy 2 is that we have seen it already, this time around we may not feel that we are playing a masterpiece, i hope that is not the case. I jizzed my pants multiple times when playing that game, it better be the same this time around!

BUT, I heard at work that there's some crazy prohect nado thing for 360, **** Nintendo, they just got *****. That is some sad news. they took the motion sensing thing to a new level, get ***** get *****!

And is anyone interested in that new Red Steel game? I think it may actually be good. I mean, the number of complaints they got form the first was ridiculous. But, as usual for every nintendo game, something always has to be sacrificed, no multiplayer? Red Steel's multiplayer was sucy a crazy thing, laaammee.
I'm really looking forward to Mario Galaxy 2. I loved the first one to death, and while this one may not be revolutionary, I still expect it to be fun in every way and improve on stuff here and there.

I'll say right now that I don't mind companies re-using the same engine AT ALL. Tons of other companies do it, and this way we can get more of the same great game without waiting five years for a completely different kind of sequel.

Also, Red Steel 2 does look awesome, and it's being bundled with Wii motion plus, so that's good. Swordfighting looks sick this time, though I'm guessing the lack of multiplayer comes from the interesting half-shooter-half-brawler mechanics. Still, it's oozing with style and I can't wait to pick it up.

Most of the complaints I've seen on the new Metroid seem to be people thinking that team ninja will try to cater to the masses and throw in unnecessary violence and sexuality (have you read the Samus boards? most of them are creaming themselves over the thought of Samus having jiggling boobs -_-).

I really don't care either way, I love Metroid too much for a developer switch to keep me away from it. As for team ninja possibly making it harder...cool...make all the fights as hard as MP2's Emperor Ing *twitch tweek*; I love a challenge :).
Emperor Ing has NOTHING on Spider Guardian.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh man, I can't remember any of the boss' names in metroids, but I found the one where you gotta be in an area where you are always taking damage and ****, I think it is the one where you get the boost ball upgrade in the second one. I also found the boss in corruption where you have to shoot his antennas to be quite tough, but that boss battle was also amazing, I love how Nintendo didn't make it easy and you really had to hit it manually amongst all of it's movement and ****.

No man, Red Steel 2 with no multiplayer is gay, the single player may be awesome but why does it seem that every game on nintendo has to suffer something. It wouldn't even need online, but at least a multi-mode to have somethign I can play with others. oh well, **** happens. Is The Conduit multiplayer by any chance?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
**** guys yeah, E3 was pretty wicked this year!

Galaxy 2 almost made me cry when I saw Mario riding Yoshi!

Metroid... graaaaaah... *drools slightly*

Red steel looks f*ckin sick this time around!

Golden Sun 2!? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!? I DON'T KNOW, BUT IT KICKS YER ***!

And for me, I loved seeing new Crystal Bearers Gameplay. That is my most anticipated game!

And GI, I assume The Conduit will be Multiplayer. I just can't see it bot being multi:p

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Omg Golden Sun DS, gonna get that for sure.

Red Steel looks pretty interesting too.

Percon

Smash Lord
Oh man, I can't remember any of the boss' names in metroids, but I found the one where you gotta be in an area where you are always taking damage and ****, I think it is the one where you get the boost ball upgrade in the second one. I also found the boss in corruption where you have to shoot his antennas to be quite tough, but that boss battle was also amazing, I love how Nintendo didn't make it easy and you really had to hit it manually amongst all of it's movement and ****.

No man, Red Steel 2 with no multiplayer is gay, the single player may be awesome but why does it seem that every game on nintendo has to suffer something. It wouldn't even need online, but at least a multi-mode to have somethign I can play with others. oh well, **** happens. Is The Conduit multiplayer by any chance?
That's the boost guardian, my second-most hated boss from that game ;)

I don't think multiplayer on splitscreen would work, personally. It should either be only online or nothing.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
No one thinks Nintendo's press conference was a joke?

Percon

Smash Lord
Maybe I'm just comparing it to last year's, but I thought theirs was pretty good, as were the other two companies.

There was a lot on the floor that they didn't show during the conference, BTW.

Top Bottom