• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Patches

Smash Master
Well, I plan on passing all my video game knowledge onto my kid, so I think a tourney would be good for it LOL

And my language is pretty vulgar itself, so I'm kinda expecting my child to as well LOL

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Patches at first I thought you were trolling, not going to lie. Congrats to you and Kim. <3

If you guys ever decide your kid needs someone in their life who mains bad characters and complains about video games all the time, I can be Aunty Stef.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i live in west toronto that's kinda like sauga i guess

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
moving back to NS in may. hopefully will be able to catch you guys at impulse (road trip?!?!), if not, it was dynamite meeting all of you! The GTA smash scene is too coooool

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Looking back through this thread and several others, I was such an obnoxious poster back in the day. How did anyone tolerate me? Lol.

Maybe some of you old timers remember my scrub Yoshi, but lots of new faces here. Always good to see. Apex made me sort of miss Smash, can't lie.

Top Bottom