• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Location? Wii# + Brawl FC?
Cause I noticed all of those quite a while ago and I promise you, no bricks were pooped.
no i'm talking about alphicans appearing in the middle of niagara trash talk

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Millar is just speaking for himself, I'm getting back into Brawl and Melee. I intend our gatherings to be open towards both games.
Super Only in Niagara 4.5 Project Continuum Turbo Arcade Edition Shift M 2013+ Extend

Don't worry I'll save you the trouble of saying it.
AvariceX is a genius.

The **** am I doing here?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Me and Niko had the tightest matches back in the day. Definitely memorable.

Yoshi sucks balls.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Super Only in Niagara 4.5 Project Continuum Turbo Arcade Edition Shift M 2013+ Extend

Don't worry I'll save you the trouble of saying it.
AvariceX is a genius.

The **** am I doing here?
I've been thinking a lot a lot a lot about doing it again, and I will once things get pumping over here. We're having a 15+ person fest tomorrow so that's actually really soon. I'm also going to SiD10 to reconnect.

Miller

Smash Lord
You know... I never made it to an OiN...

:phone:
As soon as we have the scene back up and running, I will definitely help Niko with holding more fests at venues. My house isn't crazy huge so I have limited space for people to come here. 15 is the max, and that is almost pushing it. We'll both make sure it is set up later for others to come down as well at proper venues.

Bing

Smash Master
Are you actually going to have the means to hold up your end if I win? Cause at Corey's you had no money and still did MMs. Besides, I posted that I accept your A&W combo match.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It was a troll I just didn't have change. I had bills I would've went to the store if I lost, but LOL really? Losing isn't on the princess' agenda.

Bing

Smash Master
Niko, theres one thing you need to know;

I came here to **** *****es. So **** the agenda.

Besides, I still have to **** its "Cat-like *******"

I seriously couldnt focus for like 3 minutes after that...

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ill be there but im not bringing my wii because i was playing animal crossing and forgot to put brawl back in and im already in bed and dont feel like getting up and doing it and im leaving first thing in the morning. can anyone else bring a wii?

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
YA EVERYONE GO TO A&C TOMORROW

im gonna try to be there for 3, but might not get there till 4 since class might run late. lots of people go so i can play y'aaaaaaaaallllll

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
im showing up around 4

BTW im going to u of t game night after if anyone wants to come with

Cruxis

Smash Lord
So I'd like to come to a Toronto tournament sometime. Anything coming up? Also if there was a tournament to come to, could I get any help with my ticket?
you are not welcome at toronto, what ****ing part of that does your scrotum-sized cranium not comprehend? holy ****ing **** if i ever saw you irl i would absolutely break your ****ing knee caps like holy **** bro you have no clue how much ****ing pain i would give you. next time you talk ****, ill rip your ****ing face off. you think im playin ***got? go ahead, try me. cant talk **** if every shred of skin is permanently removed from your ****ing skull. god ****ing damn it i hate you killlock and that ****ing ****** lights i will kill you both and **** all over your unmarked graves while my ****ing protein parasites decompose your degraded filth and grow to become a tree, then ill return 30 years later and break every ****ing branch and use them for the fire to cook my chicken breast **** you

KillLock

Smash Lord
you are not welcome at toronto, what ****ing part of that does your scrotum-sized cranium not comprehend? holy ****ing **** if i ever saw you irl i would absolutely break your ****ing knee caps like holy **** bro you have no clue how much ****ing pain i would give you. next time you talk ****, ill rip your ****ing face off. you think im playin ***got? go ahead, try me. cant talk **** if every shred of skin is permanently removed from your ****ing skull. god ****ing damn it i hate you killlock and that ****ing ****** lights i will kill you both and **** all over your unmarked graves while my ****ing protein parasites decompose your degraded filth and grow to become a tree, then ill return 30 years later and break every ****ing branch and use them for the fire to cook my chicken breast **** you
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Saw an Albertan post here.

Wasn't expecting what I saw...

KillLock's gonna beat you all.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
For those of you (*cough*Inle*cough*) who don't have facebook: as the new semester rolls around, plenty of us will be getting new class schedules. For those of you who are interested in smashfests, would you like to keep playing on Fridays, or is there another day of the week that would work better for you? (Maybe we can put it to a vote?)

Personally, only Fridays work for me still.

Top Bottom