• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Never played a mega man game in my life.

Also, please continue posting about your thoughts on $10 venue fee. And the tourney date will be on April 10th.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yo christian i'd pay 5 extra dollars to see your sexy face again.
but srsly.

also mikey's idea sounds legit. haggling ftw.
i do think we need another tourney, however we can get it. if it stays at $10 i still think it should happen.

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
im looking into a venue, if i can get it then the tourney will be at the end of april.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
**** the $10 venue fee, if we get like 50 or 60 ppl again thats $500-600. I can get venues for $300 range, the only problem is people never come to sauga for tournies lol
do it, listen to what Gi said and just do it. work hard on it also.

I can get an awesome tournament going at La Salle for $5 venue if you guys would drop the negative connotations and let the tournament grow....

....Or you can all sit here and bicker as if there's no solution.
Do it, we need this.

as for the 10$ venue fee thing. It seemed standard to me. I have never been to a tourney with a 5$ venue fee. By now I'm used to getting wallet ***** to reach tourneys. I'm glad this tourney is in Toronto. Thats enough to save me travel money. I dont care about 10$ venue fee (no more though :/)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Niko, give it one more try to prove these people wrong.

Update threads regularly and devote yourself to contacting people and advertising.

$10 venue fee isn't that bad, some people are complaining like it's the end of the world.

I'm Mississauga, but I'll come to Niko's tournaments with or without Mikey, because Niko is amazing and runs both Melee and Brawl.

You guys do know how many successful tournaments he HAS run, right? Shit happens.

Suck it up.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Never played a mega man game in my life.

Also, please continue posting about your thoughts on $10 venue fee. And the tourney date will be on April 10th.
im not crazy about the $10 venue fee, but i dont see anyone else here coming up with a venue so i say go for it

or maybe its just cause i love the area so much, literally like one bus to get there

5ive

Smash Champion
don't worry, I'm going to run B+ while running brawl doubles or singles. I'm not leaving it till the end.
lol, you better. I'm not going to be there till 5 or 6 (lol school event thing) and I'm not going to go if I miss Brawl+ singles.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Nothing

SD cards are flash memory, no moving parts in it. Unless you put it in your wii when its still wet it should be fine. Wait 1 day and then try it out.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Nothing

SD cards are flash memory, no moving parts in it. Unless you put it in your wii when its still wet it should be fine. Wait 1 day and then try it out.
^^^

I've left my Pokemon Gold cartridge in a large snowbank for an entire winter (forgot all about it), found it months later and not only did it still work, it retained all the save data. Then again Nintendo products are made of twinkies and are indestructible.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
im not crazy about the $10 venue fee, but i dont see anyone else here coming up with a venue so i say go for it

or maybe its just cause i love the area so much, literally like one bus to get there
hopefully u show up despite not being guaranteed money

^^^

I've left my Pokemon Gold cartridge in a large snowbank for an entire winter (forgot all about it), found it months later and not only did it still work, it retained all the save data. Then again Nintendo products are made of twinkies and are indestructible.
My pokemon pearl went in the washer and it was still good. :bee:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Doc said he might come to Balls Mandatory.

Brawl+ is happening?

I'm pumped now. Going to **** 5ive and MAKE SURE HE UPLOADS THE MATCHES. :yoshi:

I'll join vBrawl as well, Snake is too fun.

Who wants to team with me for Brawl+ doubles?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Hey GI, you're dating Thedud right?

Does she still play b+?
It's Gi, pronounced gee, just a new pet peeve.

And unfortunately we haven't been playing B+ yet because I don't have an sd reader to reinstall homebrew and B+. Gotta get that done soon...****.

So you coming to mah tourney??

Jer

Smash Ace
Unfortunately i won't be able to make it, i have like 0 money right now :(

As soon as i get money i'll try travelling to Toronto more to play with you guys.

Tell her to keep playing Jiggs, she was getting good. Hehe

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@ Brawl+ ppl (5ive, Distructive :laugh:, Fizz, Marik): Is there a way of contacting Eugene? (the falcon)? I never see him post, but I wanna team with him for Brawl+ doubles.

since when did doc quit?
since LBT2. Zaf, Jer, and especially Ally trolled him so hard he rage quit the game :ohwell:

only two things in the world can survive a nuclear explosion

1. cockroaches
2. nintendo products
:rotfl:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Tin Man, you have Facebook?

Eugene has one. He's usually online at least once a day.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tin Man, you have Facebook?

Eugene has one. He's usually online at least once a day.
Yes I do, Please PM me your Facebook as well as Eugene's

He actually quit? Lmfao.
lol u jerk :p

what? where did he say he quit? he says he might be coming to no waahs 2 so wtf
lol ur worrying a bit to much on the subject, we'll just see what happens, no worries.

Top Bottom