• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

.Marik

is a social misfit
If enough people downloaded 64 on Virtual Console, we could have legit tournaments.

The scene is practically microscopic, though.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Is anyone in our scene legit good at SSB64
There is this man named Jvan that attends york U, and reaches the smashfest every week (or almost every week according to what he says). He is gud, totally ***** me lol.

0% to death combos are the ****.
I'd say SSB64 would be a good tourney scene, but one problem is who still has their N64's and SSB64 now?
I lost my copy D:
I have my copy of the game, and 2 N64's as well as 5 controllers (soon to be 7, give it like 2 weeks)

If enough people downloaded 64 on Virtual Console, we could have legit tournaments.

The scene is practically microscopic, though.
Original game > virtual console :p

Gichan

Smash Champion
just wanna say, if you guys know anyone interested, get them to come to my tourney. Also, someone help me out with advertising on AiB to get some peopel to come.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
i like to play 64.
i'm okay at ssb64, but i haven't practiced it at all lately cause of d2 and sc2.

he said 'good', man.

and yes, 64 cart >>>> virtual console.
d2?

i assume sc2 is soul calibur 2.

Thanks for your input, Mr. Obvious.

Not everyone can get an N64/Smash 64 game though. At least not enough to run a tournament.
Ur the one that suggested it :laugh:.

just wanna say, if you guys know anyone interested, get them to come to my tourney. Also, someone help me out with advertising on AiB to get some peopel to come.
I got ur back bro.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Tin Man, do you ever think before posting?

I said we should run a 64 tournament, except the community was microscopic. You then added a completely off-topic and redundant point about how the original carts were better than Virtual Console, which is pretty much a known fact.

Then I said, we probably -need- Virtual Console Smash64 because it's easily accessible, while the original may not be. They don't produce them anymore, and it's hard as hell to find one. I didn't exactly say those words, but common sense should've helped you figure it out.

Then you say I'm the one who "suggested" it, completely missing my point.

GG. :yoshi:

swordgard

Smash Hero

I said we should run a 64 tournament, except the community was microscopic. You then added a completely off-topic and redundant point about how the original carts were better than Virtual Console, which is pretty much a known fact.

Then I said, we probably -need- Virtual Console Smash64 because it's easily accessible, while the original may not be. They don't produce them anymore, and it's hard as hell to find one. I didn't exactly say those words, but common sense should've helped you figure it out.

No rematch for tinman.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
public skill
{
skill = null;

public void trySkill ()
{
try
{
smash64Skills = me.getSkill (skill);​
}

catch (NullPointerException npe)
{
System.out.println ("You have no skill")
trySkill ();​
}
System.out.println ("You have skill");​
}​

}

Guess I have no Smash64 skills :(

Tin Man

Smash Hero
U had to start eh?

yes, more than u actually :chuckle:

U 1st suggested that we use virtual console, thats when I made the totally on topic comment that n64 carts are better than Virtual console. U then proceeded to call me captain obvious. The impression from ur post suggests that u don't actually know that fact :laugh:

I wasnt responding to that, I was responding u to calling me captain obvious. Basically meaning that U called me captain obvious for stating that Virtual console is inferior to the original, and yet ur giving the impression that u don't know that by suggesting that we use Virtual console for a tourney. Therefore I'm saying how can u call me captain obvious when it seemed as if u obviously didn't know that Virtual console is inferior to the original copy of the game.

oh and swordgard, unnecessary input is unnecessary

sc2 is Starcraft 2, d2 is diablo 2
They're the blizzard games that you can play without being accused of Playing WoW
:rotfl:

.Marik

is a social misfit
You did miss the point, hahahahaha. :yoshi:

I suggested Virtual Console because it's the most convenient way to download Smash64.

Most people have Wii's, so the setups would be sufficient, enabling a Smash64 event to commence at a tournament.

Not very many people have the original cart and an N64 console. Please read better next time.

Not once did I suggest the original was inferior.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
You did miss the point, hahahahaha. :yoshi:

I suggested Virtual Console because it's the most convenient way to download Smash64.

Most people have Wii's, so the setups would be sufficient, enabling a Smash64 event to commence at a tournament.

Not very many people have the original cart and an N64 console. Please read better next time.

Not once did I suggest the original was inferior.
OMFG

I read ur post. You know what it means to imply something?

(example: do u know what the above sentence implies?)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
DRUNK PERCON IS BACK! (I guess?)

And Kuenzel, I have more where that come from :3 (Assignment is ****** me now >.>)

P.S. Maybe not...

Dreke

Smash Rookie
I just saw his match vs. Hype, and I have to say, TinMan reminds me of Pro Wrestling Legend Jack Brisco.

Just saying.

Hey, is that clutch?

kuenzel

Smash Ace

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
But I'm only in high school...

And I have to create a database where they have to enter their first name, last name, email address and phone number. I also have to format their input correctly and as well save and open it in a file extension that my program only recognizes, I have to put the inputs into 1 single array and allow the user to create a new array if they wish.

The array must be 50 elements long and I allow them to go from one array to another in increments of 1 and I have to show them what element they are on, and than I have to comment all of it...

FML.

lolololol Percon is way too good =D

Sanu

Smash Champion
ATTN ONTARIAN BRAWL SMASHERS:

I've got extra AN (ANIME NORTH :: May 28 - 30th 2010) passes to sell again this year. Another batch of ****heads bailed on me for pre-reg, haha. It's $55 at the door for a weekend pass but for smashers I'll give you a weekend pass for $30. For those of your friends who are interested and aren't a part of the smash community, I'll be selling them for $40. Pretty good, ya? Send me a PM if you're interested, I've got to get rid of these things ^-^
kthx

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh ye, I'll mm any of you in 64!

Old skool shitt bringing the two communities together <3

Top Bottom