• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Tinman, you can't be serious.

You're barely in the top 20 of ontario, a fairly weak region according to most. How the **** are you the 6th best ROB in SWF?

Does no one main him?

How the **** is Holy not #1? Your power ranking is invalid sir.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I love that fact that you've been recognized bro, it just takes me by surprise.

And why you didn't list beating Hype 2-1 in your set accomplishments over beating Culex's falcon and Raidos' ICs as ROB is wierd.

Congrats regardless, I'm just saying I don't agree with it. The guy only 3 spots above you ****ing beat Sean from NorCal 2-0.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I love that fact that you've been recognized bro, it just takes me by surprise.

And why you didn't list beating Hype 2-1 in your set accomplishments over beating Culex's falcon and Raidos' ICs as ROB is wierd.

Congrats regardless, I'm just saying I don't agree with it. The guy only 3 spots above you ****ing beat Sean from NorCal 2-0.
i didnt list it cause I didnt use ROB lol

<3 Olimar

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ontario is underrated as hell.

We're a solid region that produces good players that do surprisingly well at Nationals.

Even if Holy quit R.O.B., I doubt anyone else could surpass or even reach the level that Holy implemented into R.O.B.'s metagame.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Holy quit ROB....that is ****ing saaaad man. Like Marik said, Holy did a lot for his metagame. Stupid MK, for some reason hearing that just made me hate this game a bit more.

And I also don't agree with tin being 6th, wtf, how did that happen? With one 4th placing it sky rockets you to 6th? Tin you BETTER **** at No Waahs to at least try to justify that a bit.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Lol, when someone using Mew2King's account posted this on the Pit Boards, there were 75 users online.

Now, this is a story all about how
Swf got flipped-turned upside down
And I like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how M2K just didn't care

In west Philadelphia born and raised
In a game hall is where he spent most of his days
Chillin' out maxin' meleein' all cool
And powning some noob outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making a sequal in his neighborhood
He got in one little fight and his wallet got scared
It said 'You're maining MK' and everyone will get Dair'd

He started practicing and played brawl tournies for a year
He won dollar after dollar and then he looked in the mirror
And he thought 'Nah forget it' - 'My wallet no longer cares'

He pulled up to a computer at about 7 or 8
And he logged on to smashboards with a smile on his face
He looked at this kingdom
A troll was finally there
He clicked on the pit board, and now we're all aware

*****The above is not my material, this originally was made by ToKneeOrNotToKnee*****

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Art is lame. Abstract art is even worse. =)

I'm a bit bitter about art because I was forced into a grade 10 Art class this semester against my will.

That, and I have a heavy Pokemon bias.

My inverted colour Breloom makes all your avatars look like a joke anyways.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Art is lame. Abstract art is even worse. =)

I'm a bit bitter about art because I was forced into a grade 10 Art class this semester against my will.

That, and I have a heavy Pokemon bias.

My inverted colour Breloom makes all your avatars look like a joke anyways.
MY taste of abstract art is awesome.

Pokemon avatars are unoriginal and overdone.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Marik is correct, but I'm sorry Snorlax is too beast to be unoriginal and overdone. Look at that fat, you can look at it all daaiii.

And Art is very important, although boring to you and even me, it is a symbol of personal expression and freedom. Although I use to hate art, lol, just that my gf is an artist and she got me to like it.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Marik is correct, but I'm sorry Snorlax is too beast to be unoriginal and overdone. Look at that fat, you can look at it all daaiii.

And Art is very important, although boring to you and even me, it is a symbol of personal expression and freedom. Although I use to hate art, lol, just that my gf is an artist and she got me to like it.

I -love- snorlax.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
would be cool if u listed it in order of tiers, like but all the mk's at the top, and ganon at the bottom so we can actually see how many of each characters. any if they have two mains then the higher tier character is listed first. Iunno just a suggestion, the current list looks so messy lol

.Marik

is a social misfit
would be cool if u listed it in order of tiers, like but all the mk's at the top, and ganon at the bottom so we can actually see how many of each characters. any if they have two mains then the higher tier character is listed first. Iunno just a suggestion, the current list looks so messy lol
I actually really, really like this suggestion. I'd be able to prove whether or not overcentralization exists in a more convenient way.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time.

+! for that
also you should add who is the best of each main
Hmm. I'll think about it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hahahahahaha.

Iliad, I was just playing along. Remember the last time it was made?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
i think you should also add (in a separate list) every character people use in friendlies too ^_^

for me that would be peach, sheik, pkmn trainer, ganondorf, and :random:

Top Bottom