• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Sanu

Smash Champion
=D just send me a pm or I'll forget

and tell your friends that would want one too!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jack, logan must be sucking your **** for that pass. I wonder how much he spends every year. but top weeaboo goes to jaimie, must spend like $500 a year.

and btw, when is this anime convention, I am considering taking michelle to one seeing as she's wanted to go to one but I'm too jew to take her.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
lol Gi what a **** you are. I only buy plushes cause you know of my fetish lololololol and they don't total up to $500 a year.

And I'm poor to boot...

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Jack, logan must be sucking your **** for that pass. I wonder how much he spends every year. but top weeaboo goes to jaimie, must spend like $500 a year.

and btw, when is this anime convention, I am considering taking michelle to one seeing as she's wanted to go to one but I'm too jew to take her.
LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL holy crap $500 a year on weeaboo stuff

actually, logan doesn't spend much on anime, but he does spend a bit on manga. to be honest, i think he spent more money on magic: the gathering than on anime/manga over the last few years lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
ok jaimie, plushis are legit, ok whatever. And btw, if I decide not to go, you, jack, or logan has got to buy me a BIG Bowser plushie and I'll pay you back. OR Snorlax, one of the two.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
public class iAmPoor
{
double cash = 0.0;

public void message ()
{
System.out.println ("I'll likely have " + cash + " at the end of Anime North");​
}

public static void main (String [] args)
{
new iAmPoor ();​
}

}

What is your output?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Pertty purdy,,,,,,

Lololol pokemon plush lololololol

Fick breloom, pachirisu!

Sorry... sleepy.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I have a Toon Link plushie. It's even blue(My colour in brawl) and has a bomb in his hand.

swordgard

Smash Hero
MLG ruleset is up.

http://www.mlgpro.com/pro-circuit/2010/

Click Brawl then click rules.

So. . . yeah. Look at that stage list 0_0
I think your missing some of the many more obvious problems.

1: No wiimotes.
2: Scrooging allowed, no rule agaisnt it even on GG.
3: No MDSR, you can cp same stage twice
4: Epic imbalance in port choices in teams.
5: Epic imbalance in stage striking with seeding.
6: Arbitrary banning of some infinites but not even all of them(yoshi can infinite wario, sheik infinites ness, zss infinites rob... list goes on)
7: Norfair with 45 LGL

The rest is not THAT bad.

PND

Smash Champion
Not missing -- just not bringing to light so whoever reads that can come to their own conclusions.

Such as the seeding based port priority and stage striking. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! At any rate, worth reading through the ruleset.

I'm just not gonna spoil some of the other rules. I think everyone deserves an equal opportunity to be dumbfounded

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i actually respect their stage list because they dont have jungle fucking japes as a legal counterpick, which is the way it should be

Tin Man

Smash Hero

.Marik

is a social misfit
If a Game is started without the approval of a Referee it will be restarted.
Pretty much sums up the reason why tournaments run by official members of the community are way better.

I can just feel how many people are going to seeth because of poor seeding and a general misunderstanding of how Smash Bros is supposed to be organized.

Typical MLG. Why are referee's given so much authority?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Green Greens, LOOOOOOOOOL. I'm contemplating putting that stage on my counterpick list seeing as I can justify myself saying mlg has it on. I just love people's reactions to stupid stages. Vote on GG being cp? LOL

Top Bottom