• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

.decoy

Smash Ace
they are for the most part true. Ally was the biggest factor.

i'm not saying that ally wasn't the biggest factor
im asking if you're straight that doc quit brawl
cause that's not what he told me
so before you tell everyone that he ragequit i wonder if maybe you should check whether youre right or not

Mikey7

Smash Lord
i'm not saying that ally wasn't the biggest factor
im asking if you're straight that doc quit brawl
cause that's not what he told me
so before you tell everyone that he ragequit i wonder if maybe you should check whether youre right or not
OR, the more fun way to be is to just keep saying he quit

Mikey7

Smash Lord
ugh ff, god of war 3 and now pokemon -_______- y must everyone pile their games to the end of this quarter -_______________- boooo

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
@ Brawl+ ppl (5ive, Distructive :laugh:, Fizz, Marik): Is there a way of contacting Eugene? (the falcon)? I never see him post, but I wanna team with him for Brawl+ doubles.

since LBT2. Zaf, Jer, and especially Ally trolled him so hard he rage quit the game :ohwell:

:rotfl:
Sure, ill team.
I haven't played b+ in a while though if thats ok loool.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ugh ff, god of war 3 and now pokemon -_______- y must everyone pile their games to the end of this quarter -_______________- boooo
Its called competition :laugh:

Sure, ill team.
I haven't played b+ in a while though if thats ok loool.
Thats fine, same goes for me LOL :laugh:

as long as you know that we can beat those scrubs Distructive and 5ive, I'll have faith in teaming with u :p.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
not getting soul silver until dsi xl comes out, my ds broke so i need to get a new one, so ill just wait for xl

god of war 3 will do nicely until then

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Ohh yeah..

HAPPY PI DAY EVERYONE!

Spam your kwonledge of pi all around the world :3

3.14159265358979323846264338327288950419716535538!

Cyan_

Smash Lord
anyone get the Ho-Oh or Lugia figurines for preordering HG/SS?

I want one so badly but i didn't preorder sadface

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
gi its literally a DSi except bigger in every way (including, most importantly, screen size)

also cyan i didnt bother preordering, if i did though i would have given you my figurine (i have no interest for them) :(

Cruxis

Smash Lord
^

LOL

And pharoah, wtf you talking about dsi xl, what is that?! They are already planning on a new ds?!!!!!
its basically a dsi with screens that are like 93% bigger or around there, i think theyre the same size as a psp go screen

Cyan_

Smash Lord
gi its literally a DSi except bigger in every way (including, most importantly, screen size)

also cyan i didnt bother preordering, if i did though i would have given you my figurine (i have no interest for them) :(
<3 :)

:psycho:

Gichan

Smash Champion
omg.....I don't know what to say. I'm excited for it and also repulsed at how much they are ****ing milking this ****. If you are going to make this many iterations of the same ****, MAKE A NEW ****ING SYSTEM. That way they include whatever they thought missing. And yes I know, from a business perspective this is the best way possible technology can take massive leaps but they choose to **** it out slowly so us sheep keep buying.

But I can;t lie, I love that fatass screen, it would really make portable gaming so much easier.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yo **** portable gaming.
that rhythm thing is garbage christian.
who even chops porkbuns into their mouth amirite?
i eat my **** pork buns like everyone else yo. with chopsticks.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I have a sudden urge to troll Gi's tournament thread on how garbage vBrawl is.

I mean, this temptation is overwhelming.

Maybe it's because I've finally been enlightened. =[

If I want to be competitive, I'm going to play a game meant to be competitive.

You guys should let Brawl die, and start playing Brawl+/Melee. Now.

.Marik

is a social misfit
But it would be considered "trolling" by the extremely dignified and sensitive users of SmashBoards.

I'll still play Snake, but I won't have the same drive to do well like in Melee/Brawl+.

If I had to pick two out of three, Brawl would come last. Even though Snake is mad fun, the metagame is incredibly stagnated, and it's much too campy/boring for my tastes.

With that being said, maybe if there were Mississauga casuals, I'd be able to practice Brawl more.

.Marik

is a social misfit
At UTM?

That's mad far, and Mikey has cancelled like two of those already in a row.

zaf

Smash Lord
i feel the exact same as you marik. Thats why i stopped playing vbrawl and i was very hesitant to playing b+ cuz i thought it would be just as slow. thank god i tried it

.Marik

is a social misfit
i feel the exact same as you marik. Thats why i stopped playing vbrawl and i was very hesitant to playing b+ cuz i thought it would be just as slow. thank god i tried it
The main reason why I like Brawl+ is because of the overall character viability, everyone is good except Sonic, who's going to be fixed up by the time Near Gold is finally released.

Not only is every character viable, but there are combos to allow more intricate metagame changes and independent skill to be shown.

In vBrawl, it's more or less revolved around how good your character's programmed traits are.

In Melee, there are general and independent character strategies to implement into your game at high level play, which by the way, was all removed from vBrawl to make it a campy, casual version of it's older version.

I'm probably going to attend Balls Mandatory for Brawl+ only, I hope lots of participants show up though.

Pretty sure nobody cares about this, but I still felt like sharing it regardless.

zaf

Smash Lord
yes the character viability is another great thing about it. I also think sonic is pretty ****, how is he being fixed?
Combos also allow ever player to play differently. There will be more variaty if the characters have more options because no one plays the same. thus pushing the metagame further. I think mlg should drop vbrawl for brawl+ but i never see it happening.

.Marik

is a social misfit
yes the character viability is another great thing about it. I also think sonic is pretty ****, how is he being fixed?
I lurked the Sonic thread a few weeks back, and Bionic Sonic and Veril were discussing possible buffs. Not exactly sure what they're going to do, though.

Combos also allow ever player to play differently. There will be more variaty if the characters have more options because no one plays the same. thus pushing the metagame further. I think mlg should drop vbrawl for brawl+ but i never see it happening.
Exactly.

MLG is a major company interested in profit, therefore it needs to have maintream and universally accepted games on its roster, and seeing as Brawl+ is a modded version...

It'd be great though.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
omg.....I don't know what to say. I'm excited for it and also repulsed at how much they are ****ing milking this ****. If you are going to make this many iterations of the same ****, MAKE A NEW ****ING SYSTEM. That way they include whatever they thought missing. And yes I know, from a business perspective this is the best way possible technology can take massive leaps but they choose to **** it out slowly so us sheep keep buying.

But I can;t lie, I love that fatass screen, it would really make portable gaming so much easier.
I wont be buying that sytem for a little while lol. Getting PS3 instead :laugh:

I will get that system eventually, I need to own every american released nintendo system and that will be the only one I'm missing. They made the screens bigger for elderly ppl so that they could see what game their playing LOL.

yo **** portable gaming.
that rhythm thing is garbage christian.
who even chops porkbuns into their mouth amirite?
i eat my **** pork buns like everyone else yo. with chopsticks.
Rhythm heaven ftw :bee:

Top Bottom