• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Bring it on.

Pink names are so pimp.

*Edit*

Triforce Tier actually sounds better due to small details and trivial reasons, but whatever.

Link, Zelda and Ganondorf are all holders of the Triforce. Toon Link isn't.

Makes logical sense.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Iliad says:
Luongo Was Like "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
And The Slovak Captain Was Like
"coach, What Does The Scouter Say About His Power Level?"
"he's Blocking Over 9000!"
Nickcam says:
No He Was More Like "you Shall Not Pass!"
Gandalff!!!!!

.Marik

is a social misfit
wait wait wait wait

- marik is a debater?
You seem to be under the impression I lack intelligence or something.

I've been a Debater for a while now.

When the hell did Zelda drop!!!
Fourth Tier List, which came out yesterday I think.

Now, why did Zelda drop that much is the important question.

She's an abysmal character, but to be looked at as absolute bottom tier?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Zelda dropped because they wanted to create a tier that consisted of the Triforce users.

Wisdom, Power, Courage... all $hit tier in Brawl. Camping, Defense... GOD TIER =D

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Marik I didn't know.

Also, I have one question for you guys. Aside from the silverdoc incident, how much trolling have zaf and jer done in this thread? Just asking because like, I'm under the impression that everybody hates mtl here, without really knowing the city, and if you base your impression off of only jer and zaf then =////// we're not all trolls

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Marik I didn't know.

Also, I have one question for you guys. Aside from the silverdoc incident, how much trolling have zaf and jer done in this thread? Just asking because like, I'm under the impression that everybody hates mtl here, without really knowing the city, and if you base your impression off of only jer and zaf then =////// we're not all trolls
We don't have a bad impression of mtl (although I can only speak for myself, however i don't think anyone hates any quebec players). Also, they pretty much don't troll here at all.

zaf

Smash Lord
Marik I didn't know.

I didn't even know this thread existed. I have never bothered the gtan people besides in the LBT2 Thread. I don't know where you are going with this reggie.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I didn't even know this thread existed. I have never bothered the gtan people besides in the LBT2 Thread. I don't know where you are going with this reggie.
holy **** you have As I Lay Dying as your dp, that group is sooo ****ing beast that album is amazing.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Marik I didn't know.

Never even crossed our minds before, except no one likes swordgard for obvious reasons ; )

but we understand that he himself is the moron, not all of mtl

we def have nottthinnnggg against mtl at all

zaf

Smash Lord
holy **** you have As I Lay Dying as your dp, that group is sooo ****ing beast that album is amazing.
one of my favorite bands man, im in class listening to them atm lol

Never even crossed our minds before, except no one likes swordgard for obvious reasons ; )

but we understand that he himself is the moron, not all of mtl

we def have nottthinnnggg against mtl at all
does any community like sg :p ?

k k cuz i heard some people like five and distructo were spreading hate about mtl on places like brawl+.net or something and i was like =///
5ive just trolls the **** out of us on the irc, but i think it is because he loves us lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
one of my favorite bands man, im in class listening to them atm lol

does any community like sg :p ?

5ive just trolls the **** out of us on the irc, but i think it is because he loves us lol
Eh, I don't come around to be loved or hated. I come here to win. And to help anyone who wants to win.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Can you help me win at getting girls?

Oh wait...
Ok so I saw this post under sg's post, and had to read what his post was before that

Eh, I don't come around to be loved or hated. I come here to win. And to help anyone who wants to win.
This is the sad part, becuase you'll never win in other places besides Montreal because you cant handle trash talk (4th =/= win, top 3 does)

Now here comes the part where you reply in defense to yourself, everyone else laughs becuase you're wrong, and no one replies, and I don't even read the post you made because I, as well as everyone else, just do not care

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ok so I saw this post under sg's post, and had to read what his post was before that

This is the sad part, becuase you'll never win in other places besides Montreal because you cant handle trash talk (4th =/= win, top 3 does)

Now here comes the part where you reply in defense to yourself, everyone else laughs becuase you're wrong, and no one replies, and I don't even read the post you made because I, as well as everyone else, just do not care
Eh, 4th isnt equal win thats for sure. 1st is win. Everything else is not win, its coming closer to winning. And wtf at I can't handle trash talk, that has nothing to do with me losing >.> . Im losing because I'm not good enough(especially at MK matchup).

Either way, no point in writing more since you probably wont read this, il leave you on this note. You lost to a bowser with falco ; )

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Mikey ilu can we be friends?
4 sure :lick:

wow he replied already
using mikey predictions skills (becuase i cant read his posts): hes probably bringing up the fact htat he got 4th - 4th sucks get over it you crumple in the face of trash talk.

swordgard

Smash Hero
4 sure :lick:

wow he replied already
using mikey predictions skills (becuase i cant read his posts): hes probably bringing up the fact htat he got 4th - 4th sucks get over it you crumple in the face of trash talk.

Prediction fail son. I still fail to see how trash talk gets to me in tourney XD. You got trolled bad.

Someone might want to point out I got 5th to mikey though assuming hes talking about LBT(didn't even get to play kingace :( ). Pretty sure that would make him happy.

.Marik

is a social misfit
5ive is mad because me and Montreal ***** him. <3

Pretty sure neither him or Distructo would talk smack, though.

Top Bottom