• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

.Marik

is a social misfit
not to sound like Swordgard but. uhm...

SDI?
I'm well aquainted with SDI'ing out of Peach's Uair string.

However, even though chasing SDI increases human error and messes up buffering for frames being imputed, it doesn't necessarily mean the entire frame window will be negated.

It increases the chance of escaping, but the offending player can still follow it up with properly buffered Uairs.

At least the Nair and UpSmash isn't guaranteed.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Some characters can't actually SDI far enough to get out of it, nor can they air-dodge fast enough (apparently)... any of the ones who need to be set up with dair though can just SDI out of the dair. Still, it's a really cool string and even if people do SDI out of it they probably won't be ready to do so immediately the first time you do it.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I don't know if I'm more disappointed at the thought of a person capable of creating a speech that dumb existing or at the number of people sitting and listening to him; I suppose if they are all laughing on the inside as much as I am and just sitting there for the lulz that might make up for it.

Iliad

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmNb3xJFzkc

k, i gotta drop pikachu now. Apparently, he's demonic, and if i play him im going to hell.
Thats ****ing legendary. Like Zapdos, or Ho-Oh. >.>

Yo, Carter. Use that ****ing pikachu tech I linked you. For serial. I want you to **** faces with that.

Oh and--- For those of you present at havoc in the hammer, enjoy my sig.

PND

Smash Champion
Bahaha, Iliad, that quote is too good. Is was awkward as hell setting up, well, a setup, only to encounter two pairs of feet while plugging in the TV. 0_0

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
spamspamspamspamspamspam...............SPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

...Seriously, who cares who has the highest post count? Especially in a social thread, where posts count for NOTHING.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Iliad!

Would you stop ****** my childhood innocence? It's practically non-existant, but f*ck.

:yoshi:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Speaking of homosexuality.

Iliad, me, you, and Benju need to IRL troll Kevin again at Pownz, that sh*t was too hilarious, neither one of us could stop laughing.

Mandatory homo gestures and catch phrases are needed, just like last time.

It ain't easy being queer!

Gichan

Smash Champion
I use to make tooooo many gay jokes and gestures in the smash community, i made everyone uncomfortable, LOL. Ask Ambrose and Phil.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I think Iliad and Benju were laughing too fucking hard to feel uncomfortable, though. :yoshi:

But really, King is the most flamboyant queer I've ever met. The dude tried trash-talking me as well, saying how I "make excuses for everything" and that I have a "big mouth."

Then I two-stocked him, saved the replay, and said "I have a big mouth, right?"

Shit felt great.

Top Bottom