• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

PND

Smash Champion
After Waluigi I'm probably working on Little Mac or Lyn. Depends on what the progress is like for those characters by the time I'm done with Waluigi

nickcam

Smash Ace
Great work guys. Once waluigi gets fully fixed im definitely maining him and definitely gonna try and use him in competitive play

PND

Smash Champion
@Tinman: He's a semi clone of Falcon only because he's currently replacing Red Alloy. I'm working on custom animations right now, actually. He'll be mostly unique once we're done. Especially once we get special moves and his final smash working.

@Nickcam: We're actually trying to balance him for vBrawl with hopes of him being tourney legal. After that we're gonna make him Brawl+ viable too.

PND

Smash Champion
Actually, once the clone engine is out we'll be able to have over double the current roster. Like with Samus, holding down L or R when picking a character will let you pick an entirely new character

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
If you can get a riggin system set up Mike, I'm an computer animator and could get some models doing some really flashy ****. But that's probably way outa yer league with stuff isn't it?

PND

Smash Champion
Actually, the model injector shouldn't be too far away. Once that happens, any 3D model can be injected into the game as a playable character / stage / item / whatever.

So any character, EVER, can make it into Brawl. Crazy, eh?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey guys,if any of you have read the book the color purple...ill give you 50$ to write 1 arguement paragraph for an essay of mine...im completely strapped for time

i know,wtf where did this come from but i needs help

.Marik

is a social misfit
$50 dollars?

You're cheating yourself. Go look up its plot or something on the Internet, there's bound to be reviews somewhere.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'll be ur Nintendo character expert if u need it, sonic expert as well.

Is it possible to do anything with the current knuckles, silver, and tails models? OMG Shadow :O

PND

Smash Champion
Tails, Silver, and Knuckles so far have been duds, something to do with the game refusing to load the models if they're not on GHZone. Shadow's been progressing along nicely.

I think I might look into the Knuckles, Tails thing, though. Drifloon is coming along, and its only on PS2, so I see no reason why the others can't work. However I personally don't give two ****s about Silver or Shadow, so I'll leave those to people who care more.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Dr. Robotnik (NOT EGGMAN) are the only Sonic characters that matter :p

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Dr. Eggman is a different person; Robotnik's grandson or something... kinda like how Donkey Kong went along the ages. Eggman is a stupid name indeed though.
no, Robotnik and Eggman are the same person

Eggman/Robotnik is the grandson of Dr Gerald Robotnik who created Shadow

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Tails, Silver, and Knuckles so far have been duds, something to do with the game refusing to load the models if they're not on GHZone. Shadow's been progressing along nicely.

I think I might look into the Knuckles, Tails thing, though. Drifloon is coming along, and its only on PS2, so I see no reason why the others can't work. However I personally don't give two ****s about Silver or Shadow, so I'll leave those to people who care more.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Dr. Robotnik (NOT EGGMAN) are the only Sonic characters that matter :p

Yesssssssss, finally.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Incredible stage texture hack.

First minute was insane, haha.

Yo Carter, next time we meet... I'm playing that Samus of yours.

Gichan

Smash Champion
God ****, Animal Crossing is like the last ****ing example to use, jesus christ...

Animal Crossing is beast btw, game owns. Although not good as it should have been, I ****ing hate that grass tracking system they added and how Nintendo refuses to patch it and tell their fans to "deal with it". mother****ers, lol.

And that uair string combo looked so sex it almost got Michelle back into the game, loooool.

.Marik

is a social misfit
That is a scary Uair combo string.

Niko is going to **** even harder now.

Top Bottom