• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
We must give support to Joe!

Tell Joe we'll all be waiting from him here! I'm like family to him and I don't wanna see him sad over a bad relationship because it would make me sad too; and it all honesty, it actually is making me sad for him.

Joe's a nice and friendly guy so I believe he's very good with people, and it's sad to see him break up with a girl so that means Joe needs support to ride over this sad moment of his, tell Joe we'll be here to help him, that's what friends are for ^.^

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
We must give support to Joe!

Tell Joe we'll all be waiting from him here! I'm like family to him and I don't wanna see him sad over a bad relationship because it would make me sad too; and it all honesty, it actually is making me sad for him.

Joe's a nice and friendly guy so I believe he's very good with people, and it's sad to see him break up with a girl so that means Joe needs support to ride over this sad moment of his, tell Joe we'll be here to help him, that's what friends are for ^.^
I don't give a **** about joe, he can go **** himself.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Well Joe is a friend of ours and mines, how could I let him slip in sadness when right now he need his friends to cheer him up and support him.

Joe, please don't get sad over a girl. You have to realize that relationships are very complicated, they are fragile and they can make us sad as well. Although this is true, just because a relationship doesn't work out doesn't mean you should be sappy about it to the point where it infects you in your daily life. I've seen a bunch of relationships being made at my school and I see them fall as well, but after relationships end, they shrug it off and continue on; it doesn't totally end until you decided to totally end it - you can always rehook with them if you want.

Just let this be in the past, if bad things happen, bad things happen and if things don't work out, things don't work out. There's the future you have to look forward to and there will be good things to look towards in the future. Don't spend your life being sad about something when you can be happy about something better.

Also Joe, you know you have friends here, and as friends, we help eachother out, and that's what friends are for; we all love you (no homo ;)). If this is something you believe you need to solve for yourself, do so; we'll be waiting here for your return.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I like how in the cases of most smashers, as soon as they either aren't getting what they want, or something goes wrong in their lives, they think quitting smash will magically solve things.

Unless smash is somehow getting in the way of your life (which is probably all just inside your head anyways... outside of financial deprivation), what in the world is the point of taking away something you enjoy?

Iliad

Smash Lord
So yeah guys, I got a really funny story.

I hooked joe up with a girl

joe said he owes me with his life (exaggerated)

the girl was rude to joe through chat with me, so i said i'm deleting / blocking her for saying those things

joe was blocked by her, then she unblocked him, and joe was like telling me to say sorry for saying i blocked / deleted her.

and well, the girl stopped talking to joe, and now joe plans to quit smash over a girl.

Reason I'm posting this, well, I need you guys to convince joe not to quit smash over a girl?

That's pretty stupid, especially the way he acted over it (would have to see it to believe it) so lets get some support guys, there are BILLIONS of girls in the world joe, get over it.
Jules. You have no ****ing shame. The most disrespectful post i've seen since you tried to beef with unknown552.

Guys, if I hear any about any of you trying to try some intervention **** on joe, i'll slap you. This is a personal non smash related affair. It never should have been posted on here.

Wow jules, wtf bro.

*Edit* No you know what? **** it i'll say it. You guys want a truth bomb? joe isn't quitting smash. He's not attending tourneys that Jules attend. He's not cool with him after what went down, and that's his ****.

Joes beef with doc =/= Joe quitting smash over a girl. You guys need to stop posting stupid **** you know nothing about, after only reading doc's post.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Jon what ****ing ever Joe has no idea how to handle relationships, and putting the blame on me is the obvious answer right?

And I had no problem with unknown552 I was just trolling.

.decoy

Smash Ace
wow this is just out of hand now.
i'm with john in that this never should've been brought to the boards. at all.
personal **** is personal.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Joe honestly hit a new level of ******ry though, she was talking **** about him to me and because I stick up for him in his perspective I "****ed" him over.

Whatever..... Tool

.Marik

is a social misfit
Typical Doc.

Well, I like the new thread title. That slogan is sitting comfortably in my avatar on Facebook as well as MSN.

But still, personal affairs shouldn't be used to stir up drama. Honestly...

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Whatever I lost a great friend over a "typical" average girl, how the **** do you think I feel.

Pussywhipped.
...Do you think ranting about it here makes anything better? Do you think calling your once "great friend" a ***** over SWF is changing anything? This is a conflict between you and Joe, completely unrelated to SWF, and the smash community.

You should have kept it that way, instead of going off on a tangent here, which by the way, only makes you look like a huge *******.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
It doesn't make you look any better Leafy, if you knew the story you wouldn't even consider defending Joe, not that you are anyways but I'm just saying.

Go to pownz or nowahhs so I can tell you in person, it doesn't mean a thing if I say it over the internet, I'll just cut it for now.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
you guys need to realize you are MEN and you can never let a fucking woman get to you.

Jesus this is why i think its a waste of time to date a teenage girl, a majority of them are fukken hoes who have NO idea what theyre getting into and can NOT make up their minds about what they want.

theyll fuck with your feelings and theyll bounce from cock to cock, simple as that.

dont date a girl at this age unless you can tell that shes MATURE and she actually wants a TRUE relationship.
and btw, those girls arent usually the ones that overdo their makeup and walk around in skimpy tight pants while using pushup bras that show nipples.

sure, theyre hot, but hot = fuck, not date.

.Marik

is a social misfit
you guys need to realize you are MEN and you can never let a fucking woman get to you.

Jesus this is why i think its a waste of time to date a teenage girl, a majority of them are fukken hoes who have NO idea what theyre getting into and can NOT make up their minds about what they want.

theyll fuck with your feelings and theyll bounce from cock to cock, simple as that.

dont date a girl at this age unless you can tell that shes MATURE and she actually wants a TRUE relationship.
and btw, those girls arent usually the ones that overdo their makeup and walk around in skimpy tight pants while using pushup bras that show nipples.

PND

Smash Champion
As much as I think it's a **** move bringing this drama on smashboards, I do agree with Doc that you shouldn't ever let a girl ruin a friendship. Unless that girl is Megan Fox, in which case **** all y'all.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
It doesn't make you look any better Leafy, if you knew the story you wouldn't even consider defending Joe, not that you are anyways but I'm just saying.

Go to pownz or nowahhs so I can tell you in person, it doesn't mean a thing if I say it over the internet, I'll just cut it for now.
I'm just saying that bringing up a personal conflict between you and Joe on Smashboards was completely unnecessary, and pretty disrespectful. I'm not defending anybody.

"Disregard females, acquire currency!"...Seems like a good idea.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'm just saying that bringing up a personal conflict between you and Joe on Smashboards was completely unnecessary, and pretty disrespectful. I'm not defending anybody.

And straight up, losing a friendship over a girl is pretty ****ing stupid.

Yeah, but the girl is not always the problem. I don't know the details from either side, just don't assume that because there is a girl that its her fault and shes just destroying joe's and silverdoc's friendship. Maybe silverdoc is the one at fault, or maybe simply joe is being a douche and it has nothing to do with her.

Don't assume until you know shes a hoe.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord

OH MY GOD, I couldn't have said it better myself man I want to sig this so bad.

EXACTLY

As much as I think it's a **** move bringing this drama on smashboards, I do agree with Doc that you shouldn't ever let a girl ruin a friendship. Unless that girl is Megan Fox, in which case **** all y'all.
EXACTLY

"Disregard females, acquire currency!"...Seems like a good idea.
EXACTLY.. Finally I get good feedback, a girl should NEVER ruin a good friendship, but whatever I tried hard (even though I didn't have to), to help joe get over it, should've never hooked him up...

KingAce

Smash Ace
^LOL completely disregard the "As much as I think it's a ***** move bringing this drama on smashboards" from PNDMike and the "I'm just saying that bringing up a personal conflict between you and Joe on Smashboards was completely unnecessary, and pretty disrespectful" from Leafybug. doc you have to be one of the most confused people in this scene, maybe the most stupid as well. why dont you get the difference between smash and real life? your post about joe had no point to it, lol look

Originally Posted by SilverDoc~

the girl was rude to joe through chat with me, so i said i'm deleting / blocking her for saying those things

joe was blocked by her, then she unblocked him, and joe was like telling me to say sorry for saying i blocked / deleted her.

and well, the girl stopped talking to joe, and now joe plans to quit smash over a girl.

Reason I'm posting this, well, I need you guys to convince joe not to quit smash over a girl?

That's pretty stupid, especially the way he acted over it (would have to see it to believe it) so lets get some support guys, there are BILLIONS of girls in the world joe, get over it.

seems to me like you just wanted people to know about it and to try to embarass joe for no apparent reason? again you confused smash and personal **** especially with your last line why do the people on smashboards need to support joe through his personal relationship problems? if he wanted support he would talk to the people he needs to, im sure you dont need your relationship **** posted for everyone to see.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
^LOL completely disregard the "As much as I think it's a ***** move bringing this drama on smashboards" from PNDMike and the "I'm just saying that bringing up a personal conflict between you and Joe on Smashboards was completely unnecessary, and pretty disrespectful" from Leafybug. doc you have to be one of the most confused people in this scene, maybe the most stupid as well. why dont you get the difference between smash and real life? your post about joe had no point to it, lol look

Originally Posted by SilverDoc~

seems to me like you just wanted people to know about it and to try to embarass joe for no apparent reason? again you confused smash and personal **** especially with your last line why do the people on smashboards need to support joe through his personal relationship problems? if he wanted support he would talk to the people he needs to, im sure you dont need your relationship **** posted for everyone to see.
Oh my god kid who are you calling most stupid? How many more years of high school do you plan on doing? 2? 3? Label yourself most stupid, and most ignorant too.

I for one, do not want Joe to quit smash over a girl, I have stated that several times and a good fraction of the people who have actually read my posts understand what I'm saying, as much as I feel bad for posting what i've posted it was the only way to get my point through, friend's come before chicks, it's as simple as that, and if Joe plans on not attending EVERY tourney I go to, well that pretty much says he quits smash, cause I am going to every tournament.

That is why I posted the situation, I don't want an average chick to **** up what Joe does for fun, your inferior mindset doesn't seem to understand the purpose of why I posted it, but since Joe and I are definitely not on good terms now, after how hard I've tried to tell him to get over it, I will "cut it out" like i've already posted after leafys post, but hey, lets quote doc on everything he's posted just for the **** of it, right ace?

Well nobody asked for your two cents so keep it in your pocket next time, and for the ultimate record, you know for a god**** fact how much I hate your guts, why are you trying to get involved with anything? When I'm posting here, and it doesn't involve you, mind your buisness,you're the same kid who said he'd stab me over a stupid metaknight issue , how many people know about that btw?

I guess GTA gets to see Kingace for his true colours, of all smashers i've trolled / made look stupid, none of them have ever threatened to stab me, you have no soul.

KingAce

Smash Ace
WTF I never said I would stab you LOLOL wow your sketching out pretty hard arent you? LOL why would I say something like that all I said to you was if your gonna talk, then im gonna see you in person, thats it. stop getting it mixed up your a fake dude and most people know that. and *******, it wasnt over a metaknight issue it was over you threatening to slap me up first. so get your facts straight, moron.

edit: and no this is my last year of highschool, so what if i had to stay back an extra year doesnt mean im stupid im just lazy. that would explain why i have an alrite 70% avg when Im actually attending this year right? also, i know some other people that have taken an extra year plus a year off on top of that before going to uni/college so you saying im the stupidest because of that infact makes YOU look stupid LOL

swordgard

Smash Hero
Oh my god kid who are you calling most stupid? How many more years of high school do you plan on doing? 2? 3? Label yourself most stupid, and most ignorant too.

I for one, do not want Joe to quit smash over a girl, I have stated that several times and a good fraction of the people who have actually read my posts understand what I'm saying, as much as I feel bad for posting what i've posted it was the only way to get my point through, friend's come before chicks, it's as simple as that, and if Joe plans on not attending EVERY tourney I go to, well that pretty much says he quits smash, cause I am going to every tournament.

That is why I posted the situation, I don't want an average chick to **** up what Joe does for fun, your inferior mindset doesn't seem to understand the purpose of why I posted it, but since Joe and I are definitely not on good terms now, after how hard I've tried to tell him to get over it, I will "cut it out" like i've already posted after leafys post, but hey, lets quote doc on everything he's posted just for the **** of it, right ace?

Well nobody asked for your two cents so keep it in your pocket next time, and for the ultimate record, you know for a god**** fact how much I hate your guts, why are you trying to get involved with anything? When I'm posting here, and it doesn't involve you, mind your buisness,you're the same kid who said he'd stab me over a stupid metaknight issue , how many people know about that btw?

I guess GTA gets to see Kingace for his true colours, of all smashers i've trolled / made look stupid, none of them have ever threatened to stab me, you have no soul.
Whoa, that was pretty harsh >.<
I think some words should not be censored as they make posts look way worst than they are(damn for example. Either way, Silverdoc please, you do not need to post stuff like that. Joe did what you believe was a mistake toward you, but most importantly it was a mistake which will hurt him, which is why you are trying to help him. There was no point in bashing Kingace like that(whether it is true/not is another issue). It was pointless revenge. Such a post loaded with suggestive terms does not put you at your advantage, nor will it help anything as now you will probably have to deal with 2 issues at once. Finally, you cannot tell someone to not post about something when you post it on public boards, thats simply how it works >.<.

Either way there is something I want to emphasis here.

Metaknight has nothing to do with the issue that you guys had! Leave the poor sword-wielding bat alone! : )

Oh and in terms of trolling, you never also drove anyone emo, apparently only Niko_K has this talent XD.

EDIT: There is no way of accurately measuring who is the most intelligent/stupid unless you get a complete history of what the person has done in his life, so quit calling each other stupid. And emotional bias is also a factor, so its pretty hard to know whom you should call stupid.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
WTF I never said I would stab you LOLOL wow your sketching out pretty hard arent you? LOL why would I say something like that all I said to you was if your gonna talk, then im gonna see you in person, thats it. stop getting it mixed up your a fake dude and most people know that. and *******, it wasnt over a metaknight issue it was over you threatening to slap me up first. so get your facts straight, moron.

edit: and no this is my last year of highschool, so what if i had to stay back an extra year doesnt mean im stupid im just lazy. that would explain why i have an alrite 70% avg when Im actually attending this year right? also, i know some other people that have taken an extra year plus a year off on top of that before going to uni/college so you saying im the stupidest because of that infact makes YOU look stupid LOL
Quoting you on this, "NOT ALL FIGHTS ARE FAIR, DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO, EVEN IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO STAB YOU".

Good job lying through your teeth, I still have the convos -_-.....

EDIT: I'm ****ing done with this Joe ****, move on people.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Whoa, that was pretty harsh >.<
I think some words should not be censored as they make posts look way worst than they are(damn for example. Either way, Silverdoc please, you do not need to post stuff like that. Joe did what you believe was a mistake toward you, but most importantly it was a mistake which will hurt him, which is why you are trying to help him. There was no point in bashing Kingace like that(whether it is true/not is another issue). It was pointless revenge. Such a post loaded with suggestive terms does not put you at your advantage, nor will it help anything as now you will probably have to deal with 2 issues at once. Finally, you cannot tell someone to not post about something when you post it on public boards, thats simply how it works >.<.

Either way there is something I want to emphasis here.

Metaknight has nothing to do with the issue that you guys had! Leave the poor sword-wielding bat alone! : )

Oh and in terms of trolling, you never also drove anyone emo, apparently only Niko_K has this talent XD.

EDIT: There is no way of accurately measuring who is the most intelligent/stupid unless you get a complete history of what the person has done in his life, so quit calling each other stupid. And emotional bias is also a factor, so its pretty hard to know whom you should call stupid.
You don't go on the boards and call and A/B student with an 89 avg most stupid, that **** pisses me off.

You could've said anything else Phil, but don't ever call me stupid again, you'll be working for me one day, the world works in mysterious ways..

swordgard

Smash Hero
You don't go on the boards and call and A/B student with an 89 avg most stupid, that **** pisses me off.

You could've said anything else Phil, but don't ever call me stupid again, you'll be working for me one day, the world works in mysterious ways..
Ahah, how can you assume he will work for you, there are plenty of companies out there O.o . Oh, and what is an A/B student? Finally, school is not about being intelligent only, so your point is slightly moot imo. Although school does show some of it. Also, being intelligent is not enough, dedication is where its at :). And lets not forget to mention there are multiple sorts of intelligence.

EDIT: Silverdoc, pride is weakness, look out for your weaknesses : P

Top Bottom