• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Percon

Smash Lord
An A/B student? Well, my first guess would be that he's a chemistry expert and that he's got Acid/Base tests down to a science. (teehee)

No, wait. He's getting his Bachelor of Arts!

Wait, that doesn't seem terribly Doc-ish. Maybe he's studying to work for Activision/Blizzard? :O

Maybe he means that he's an Attractive/Beautiful student.

...uh, nevermind. What if he means he's an Athletic/Bulky?

Oh, I've got it! He's Anorexic/Bulimic!

...wait, that can't be right.

Maybe he was inspired by Articuno/Blaziken!

Or he's in love with Ambrose/Brose

Awkward/Bankrupt?

Antidisestablishmentarianism/Big Words?

NO

WAIT

...maybe he...

...like...

...gets As and Bs in school.

nickcam

Smash Ace
LOL stabbing someone over brawl. BRAWL!!!!! THats hillarious. Whos up for knife fight money matches lolol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
An A/B student? Well, my first guess would be that he's a chemistry expert and that he's got Acid/Base tests down to a science. (teehee)

No, wait. He's getting his Bachelor of Arts!

Wait, that doesn't seem terribly Doc-ish. Maybe he's studying to work for Activision/Blizzard? :O

Maybe he means that he's an Attractive/Beautiful student.

...uh, nevermind. What if he means he's an Athletic/Bulky?

Oh, I've got it! He's Anorexic/Bulimic!

...wait, that can't be right.

Maybe he was inspired by Articuno/Blaziken!

Or he's in love with Ambrose/Brose

Awkward/Bankrupt?

Antidisestablishmentarianism/Big Words?

NO

WAIT

...maybe he...

...like...

...gets As and Bs in school.
LOL Percon too good. <3

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
See, it's the ones who can turn anything into a joke that I love, I love you guys, no homo.

This is the only reason why I'm still in the brawl scene.

KingAce

Smash Ace
wtf doc your just plain lieing now to clear it up, i NEVER said i was gonna stab you your just making facts up out of nowhere now.
you said you were gonna slap me up, and no one would take that kinda **** from you, trust me so i just said w.e if your gonna say that then dont expect me to sit around letting u talk to me like that. then u completely ignored me and said "ive been to hell and back theres nothing u can do to me", and **** like "what are you gonna do without a shank" blah blah blah. so i said ok w.e lets just settle w.es goin on in person. at no point did i ever say i was going to stab anyone LOLL your a sketchheddd out kid man

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
wtf doc your just plain lieing now to clear it up, i NEVER said i was gonna stab you your just making facts up out of nowhere now.
you said you were gonna slap me up, and no one would take that kinda **** from you, trust me so i just said w.e if your gonna say that then dont expect me to sit around letting u talk to me like that. then u completely ignored me and said "ive been to hell and back theres nothing u can do to me", and **** like "what are you gonna do without a shank" blah blah blah. so i said ok w.e lets just settle w.es goin on in person. at no point did i ever say i was going to stab anyone LOLL your a sketchheddd out kid man
W.e dawg you kept saying **** like I wouldn't expect you to come to pownz for your own sake, enjoy walking out with all that cash, bring lots of people cause' I will too.

Over me saying I should slap you? In the GTA scene the words "I should" Have no appropriate value, it is to be taken as a ****ing joke, too bad you have no sense of humour or any sense of what a joke is, it is not I that blew this out of proportion it's you who took those words seriously.

I am fully willing to admit that I'm a troll, I piss people off, I'm not nice sometimes, w.e.. But don't try to make me look like the bad guy, if you can't handle a troll stop playing smash you overly defensive biscuit, that is all I have to say lol :).

KingAce

Smash Ace
W.e dawg you kept saying **** like I wouldn't expect you to come to pownz for your own sake, enjoy walking out with all that cash, bring lots of people cause' I will too.

Over me saying I should slap you? In the GTA scene the words "I should" Have no appropriate value, it is to be taken as a ****ing joke, too bad you have no sense of humour or any sense of what a joke is, it is not I that blew this out of proportion it's you who took those words seriously.

I am fully willing to admit that I'm a troll, I piss people off, I'm not nice sometimes, w.e.. But don't try to make me look like the bad guy, if you can't handle a troll stop playing smash you overly defensive biscuit, that is all I hav to say lol :).
wow just stfu everyone needs to realize how stupid you are and i need to point this out, notice how you said i shouldnt have taken it seriously and that im being overly defensive. wow lmao i called you a puss1 for not taking the money match after saying you would, and you decided to flip out hahaha. so infact, u are the one who got trolled and took it too seriously when that happened hahaha

edit: im done posting here, ill be at the same tourny as you tmrw anyways

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
No sleep last night lol, too pumped for this tournament, yall excited?

I'm going to the drug store to get a 5 hour energy if I can, I need to stay awake, but hey.. I've beaten Kingace with limited sleep before, lets hope I can do it again ;)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i dunno what happened between ace and doc, they used to be pretty close from what i remember
but its none of my business

but

if i see u guys fight ill go super saiyan and beat you both down lol

doc, ur my bro, but u gotta stop exposing people here. its none of our business whats goin on with joe and ace's RL, and i think they wanna keep it that way

wheres the christmas spirit u guiz

santa is disappoint

Cyan_

Smash Lord
i dunno what happened between ace and doc, they used to be pretty close from what i remember
but its none of my business

but

if i see u guys fight ill go super saiyan and beat you both down lol

doc, ur my bro, but u gotta stop exposing people here. its none of our business whats goin on with joe and ace's RL, and i think they wanna keep it that way

wheres the christmas spirit u guiz

santa is disappoint
hi alex =D

loving them dbz references all day

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm cool with Ace and Joe now, so alls well that ends well, Joe will come to tournaments again and Ace and I have squashed everything.

And Alex, thanks man, I appreciate it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool'd @ Iliad's picture of KingAce!

KingAce should totally make that his avatar, don't you guys think? :yoshi:

IMMD.

Top Bottom