• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sure he does

Ally: hope he sandbags,if not scratch head,stroke chin and proceed to think about your next opponent in losers bracket

Anth0ny

Smash Master
actually notes on ally...

ask anth0ny what he did to win. then just do that x2.
LOL what can I say... just get that ***** off the stage and **** him.

most important thing I think is not to be scared of him...nerves aren't good going into a match against a guy who will ****ing destroy you on any mistake you make.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Okay so my dumb **** brother updated the wii system just for some wii sports bull**** even when I told him not to. I'm soooo ****ing mad right now, I could hurt him badly...

So now, the homebrew channel is still there, I can still click it and go in there. But when I click on usb loader it won't load up, just shows a black screen. So what do I do now? Do I simply put it back in there? Are my games deleted that were in the external hard drive?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
You mean MY Ibuki =D

I ***** all day with her in 3s, and the same will happen in ssf4!
I can't wait to be doing her long *** combos and **** mixup rushdown again.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
You mean MY Ibuki =D

I ***** all day with her in 3s, and the same will happen in ssf4!
I can't wait to be doing her long *** combos and **** mixup rushdown again.
Whoa WHoa WHOA, did I just read what I think I did. Your Ibuki eh Minus. That's it we gotta fight for the title of best Ibuki in Ontario when SSFIV comes out, the challenge has been layed down my friend.

If I lose I'll roll Sagat....kidding.:laugh:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
so our scene is pretty much dead isnt it
havent had a tourney in over a month and none are even planned before february

lol

Okay so my dumb **** brother updated the wii system just for some wii sports bull**** even when I told him not to. I'm soooo ****ing mad right now, I could hurt him badly...

So now, the homebrew channel is still there, I can still click it and go in there. But when I click on usb loader it won't load up, just shows a black screen. So what do I do now? Do I simply put it back in there? Are my games deleted that were in the external hard drive?
try wehackwii.com, u can find a bunch of reinstallations and alternatives for homebrew

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Capcom...

Cody?

-_-

How many more characters are they adding?

plzzzzz Dudley...and Alex.

I remember looking at a stage chun was playing on. It looked like Rolento's stage. soo fail.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Supposed to be 10 characters added in total. So most people are speculating 3 classic characters and 1 brand new character.

Lots of people are asking for Dudley so I can see him being included.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Woah kids. Any tournies goin on over the christmas break? I'm sick of owning noobs at the gaming club.

Every time they play brawl its te same thing "Oh hey, Rob fight this guy, he'll beat you... oh if you fight that guy the fight would be interesting."

I'm not sure how many more 3 and 2 stocks its gonna take before they realize:(

Couple decent people there, but most of just scrubs.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Gi what version is your wii on now, don't delete your hbc yet, you may have just stubbed your IOS's that the CIOS use to use USB loader. Try running any title deleter and deleting the ones that got stubbed and reinstalling or use trucha bug restorer and downgrade to 3.2. You may also want to install bootmii and make a backup of your nand on 3.2. That way if anyone ever updates just load up your nand backup and it will reflash everything. Bootmii loads een b4 the system menu too so it is 99% able to save you from any kind of brick. For future reference, make sure your bro doesn't update again especially if you don't have backup, some of the later anti piracy wii updates have been known to brick wiis because of a couple of IOS conflicts.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Woooow...

embarrasing to say I did not understand anything in that wall of text, lolol. I am practically computer illiterate. I'll re-read that many times when my gf brings her laptop so i can put the **** in, my fail comp doesn't have an sd slot, laaaame.

Thanks Dimmy and PND, but I'm going to have to wait till the laptop gets here to do anything.

And I am fixing my 360 in a week! YES! Back to Gears and SF IV when I do so.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
if u need the files to downgrade gi i think i might still have them on my laptop i can send them to u in a zip. It'll basically fix everything for you, you just run the package in the order they appear on the HBC. After that just reinstall a cios rev14 or rev15 and ur usb loader will work again for sure.

Btw download an updated version of the HBC and install bootmii as boot2 and find an sd card with about 1gb free space. It'll save you a ton of trouble if your bro ever bricks your wii by accident.

Also, if you are really scared of your bro updating like that again, use the NUSD updater to update to a safe version of 4.2.

Top Bottom