• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i love tinman <3 but why dont you form your own opinion and stop being a message board tool >.<

what about TVs rob xD hes a umad master also

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I don't even remember saying Ninjalink was better lol except for his really good DI, Ally told me I was better and M2K told me not too long ago I was still the best he's fought.
You told me when we were on the underground train heading for too poor for genesis.

I was only saying NL was better cause' holy said he was ( holy in my mind being the best rob ) so if you're saying hes not anymore then yeah I still think you're the best rob.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Its 70-30 MK favor dude, accept it.

@PhantomX: What about the Marth match up, according to your match up board, its Wario's hardest match up, and MK is Marth on steroids, how does this all make sense?
Marth vs. Wario is actually practically even. Marth has WAY more openings to punish than MK does, b/c his moves are a lot more committed, meaning upair and waft openings, meaning death below 90. This also doesn't factor in bike edgeguarding/gimping and bite gimps (Wario can bite Marth out of his up B).

swordgard

Smash Hero
i love tinman <3 but why dont you form your own opinion and stop being a message board tool >.<

what about TVs rob xD hes a umad master also
Wait, your saying ice climbers dont lose to Ike(6-4 for ike according to ics boards). Blasphemy! Why did i pick up metaknight the best choice in every matchup in the game then?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Wait, your saying ice climbers dont lose to Ike(6-4 for ike according to ics boards). Blasphemy! Why did i pick up metaknight the best choice in every matchup in the game then?
I thought it was bs too, but apparently ike can just space out f airs and even if it dosn't hit and you block it, it pushes ics back FAR so he can do it over and over.

Just telling you what I heard.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yeah it's pretty lulz, Ike's Fair's too good for ICs to handle... from my experiences... >.>

As well we apparently go even with Link.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Run in spotdodge to grab>retreating f-air and because fair has so much lag its like using PS except you have a much bigger window for it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
bahahaha. Rob vs MK is DEFINITELY heavily in MK's favor. Of course ROB has tools to counter MK, but MK has more than enough advantages in character design alone.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Swordgard approves of this message.

No but seriously, holys really got rob down, he has a couple of stuff he still has to learn(better DI overall, double reversal shanenigans and whatnot) but otherwise hes the best rob around.

NL is really smart overall but since he does not main rob he is lacking alot of tricks in his gameplay.
I lack Rob tricks?! lmao. What is this blasphemy...

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
LOL at anyone saying NL lacks tricks with any character.

He's nothing but a bag full of them.
I lol'ed so hard like wow. I havent looked at the boards in ages and i see THIS?!

LMAO!!!!!!!

I'm out!

Winning a tourney using rob means nothin it seems XD

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol NL your epenor is poking me atm, might be best to leave

edit: link vs ics is even? thats too good lol

PND

Smash Champion
I'm in 99 :p Eat your heart out, Doc. :laugh:

Most of them are from the Jiggs board and the regional board + tournaments, but also the Captain Falcon board, Sonic board, ROB board, and Fox board. . . a startling number in the Fox board, actually. I don't post in any of those forums, so I dunno what's up.

Niko_K

Smash Master
If you guys actually wanna compare E-Penors mine is the biggest in the land

220 threads for NikoK
151 threads for Niko_K

It means SO much.

lmfao.

swordgard

Smash Hero
If you guys actually wanna compare E-Penors mine is the biggest in the land

220 threads for NikoK
151 threads for Niko_K

It means SO much.

lmfao.

The number of threads your in is obviously proportionnal to your skill level!

swordgard

Smash Hero
So, anyone feels its kinda stupid how people name search their own names.

Meep, ally, ninjalink, lain, co18, seibrik, inui, mew2king, dojo, tyrant...

If any of you got here because of this post, i will lol.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Also, there should be a whole new alignment of panelists IMO. Things are just not ran well enough with our PR and it really shouldn't be too much of a hassle to fix.

KingAce,Doc,Brose,Percon,Minus is the combination I'm seeing suitable. I don't think many could argue. *The only reason I didnt choose Hype was due to Minus' experience with the scene*

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Can't believe Xyro was left out of the namesearch bait. Dude searches every 15 minutes.

Hi Xyro!

Also I know I've said this before, but I'm getting on that PR after this weekend; promise. :)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Also, there should be a whole new alignment of panelists IMO. Things are just not ran well enough with our PR and it really shouldn't be too much of a hassle to fix.

KingAce,Doc,Brose,Percon,Minus is the combination I'm seeing suitable. I don't think many could argue. *The only reason I didnt choose Hype was due to Minus' experience with the scene*
What about Mikey?

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'd say Mikey as a panelist for sure. I agree with Niko, panelists should change so that discussions go down with everyone there. Problems include Ambrose and Percon though, so they might have to be changed....just sayin.

Nate hasn't posted in a while, and he will be absent till dec, so I say he should be replaced for now, or at least not have to be involved in the discussion and simply give him the results so that he can update the thread.

These are just suggestions, but something has to be done with this thread, lol, it has been dead since Nate left.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
panelists should be Ace,Doc,Mikey

Brose never has time for brawl, even when he was active in the scene he never submitted lists in on time, Percon is getting ***** by Uni,Nate is too busy ****** in WC

Tin Man

Smash Hero
whats up bud¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ its good to see ya typin my tasty name
lol tool :chuckle:

panelists should be Ace,Doc,Mikey

Brose never has time for brawl, even when he was active in the scene he never submitted lists in on time, Percon is getting ***** by Uni,Nate is too busy ****** in WC
I agree with this, its funny how Percon is getting ***** by Uni because I have the same course load and I aint getting ***** by uni, The panelists have to be active members, (and hopefully one from each part of GTAN, therefore Niagara panelist is necessary, perhaps Hamiltion also)

.decoy

Smash Ace
I agree with this, its funny how Percon is getting ***** by Uni because I have the same course load and I aint getting ***** by uni, The panelists have to be active members, (and hopefully one from each part of GTAN, therefore Niagara panelist is necessary, perhaps Hamiltion also)
ok so off topic but..

yes, we know you and percon have the same course load.
why is it funny...?
the colloquial definition of **** is extreme but also relative.
in other words, if he's getting *****, you can't really say he's not getting ***** or that he shouldn't be getting *****.

also, his 5 courses != your 5 courses that is, not all courses are the same.
so really, you can't have any clue how hard what he's doing is, nor can he about you.
the difference being you are saying you do.

back on track..

+1 for mikey as a panelist.

i like joe's list but i think its too small. also niagara gets no love on that list.

perhaps max should stay for that reason?

realistically all thats on the horizon before the next update is gi's and OiN, which percon will be at. also, like Niko's argument for Nate, percon has been around for time.

otherwise, ace,doc,mikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom