• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
As for the panelists:
Ace, Doc, Mikey, Max(If he's still active and willing) and myself.
Although in future updates I will take a leave, considering 2 panelists would be new this update it'd be important I'm around for the moderation of the process. After that in the future I would be completely fine with just being contacted in order to update this list, as unfortunately I'm in over my head with random busyness out here.

If there are no objections and we here from Max..... panelists can send me their lists promptly and we will set a date for the update discussion.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
should do the next list after tourney tmrw, its so close no point in not including it + people like Avarice want another crack at u and c

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah... I don't think I can make one 'till Niko's tournament, so you can un-panelize me. I mean, I can look at results and still vote based on that, but anyone can do that, really. Watching how people play and playing them yourself is also really helpful, and unfortunately I won't be at tournaments to do that. When I start going to tournaments regularly again (Next semester? Summer? Sooner?), I'll take up being a panelist again if you'd let me.

I can still be the "Niagara" panelist, but I'm pretty sure there aren't enough Niagara-only tournaments or Niagara players to justify that anymore. So yeah... maybe not.

Anther

Smash Champion
so, Anyone Feels Its Kinda Stupid How People Name Search Their Own Names.

Meep, Ally, Ninjalink, Lain, Co18, Seibrik, Inui, Mew2king, Dojo, Tyrant...

If Any Of You Got Here Because Of This Post, I Will Lol.
...... D=
I h8 you for not putting my name on the list.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
The number of threads your in is obviously proportionnal to your skill level!
.. OH MY GOD I GET TO CORRECT SWORDGARD!!

It's "you're" not your.

* inb4mad *, as for the panelist discussion, would be an honour.

PhantomX, Lain, ADHD, * ANTi *, MikeHaZE, DEHF, SK92, UltimateRazor / UltimateRazer ( not sure ).

swordgard

Smash Hero
.. OH MY GOD I GET TO CORRECT SWORDGARD!!

It's "you're" not your.

* inb4mad *, as for the panelist discussion, would be an honour.

PhantomX, Lain, ADHD, * ANTi *, MikeHaZE, DEHF, SK92, UltimateRazor / UltimateRazer ( not sure ).

Lol my bad, my english sucks.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i just hope that im not forgotten again in next update

after all my ass busting and performance in all the recent tourneys, ive pretty much earned the spot

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ok so off topic but..

yes, we know you and percon have the same course load.
why is it funny...?
In my perspective it is cause people are saying he is getting *****, and I have the same course load and I'm not

the colloquial definition of **** is extreme but also relative.
in other words, if he's getting *****, you can't really say he's not getting ***** or that he shouldn't be getting *****.
I can say w/e I want, If I believe he is getting *****, who is gonna stop me from saying it.

also, his 5 courses != your 5 courses that is, not all courses are the same. So really, you can't have any clue how hard what he's doing is, nor can he about you. The difference being you are saying you do.
Sorry, he has 1 elective that makes a huge difference, huge enough that it is overwhelming, and ***** him, the other 4 courses we share, and get the same load in obviously aren't ****** him, its the 1 elective that makes this massive difference between him getting owned by school, and me not getting owned =______________=

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
In my perspective it is cause people are saying he is getting *****, and I have the same course load and I'm not

I can say w/e I want, If I believe he is getting *****, who is gonna stop me from saying it.

Sorry, he has 1 elective that makes a huge difference, huge enough that it is overwhelming, and ***** him, the other 4 courses we share, and get the same load in obviously aren't ****** him, its the 1 elective that makes this massive difference between him getting owned by school, and me not getting owned =______________=
Don't argue with Brandon, he only states facts just chill bruh.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Posting here because I don't think Minus checks smashboards daily

HERE IS THE PR UPDATE

Panelists: Doc, Kingace, Mikey, with help from Gi + Michelle

1 Doc (Various)
2 Kingace (Metaknight)
3 Joe (Metaknight)
4 Hype (Metaknight)
5 Percon (Kirby)
6 Nickcam (Wario)
7 Cruxis (Snake)
8 Culex (Various)
9 Raidos (Ice Climbers)
10 Mikey (Various)

U and C
Ray_Kalm (Ganondorf), Carter (Samus, Pikachu), Iliad (Falco), Kuenzel (ZSS)

Notes: so I know theres been alot of disputes about this list in the past, so I'm going to share some thoughts that the panelists had while making this list

- Joe, why so high? Beat Kingace in a set today, 2nd in teams, hes improved so much

- Percon - why the drop? Attendance. We want to keep you on, but you need to start coming to events : ( at least one lol I know its hard

- Raidos why 9 and not 10, he really practices hard, knows the matchups, knows the chain grabs, and has been placing really well. Basically my 2 last tourney results and Raidos' has been the same but the deciding factor - he beat me last tourney.

U and C

-Ray Kalm - 7th with GANONDORF today

-Carter - always top placer in teams, but always drops out of singles for reasons unknown lol

-Iliad - your Falco is impressive, your Marth, sorry to say was not so hot. Falco is more your style of character and it really shows, today he beat Fatal in losers and got 2nd in teams. Note that this u and c nomination is for FALCO and NOT Marth. Keep up the Falco ; ) your reaction time with him is beastly and I'm glad that you found a character thats more suited to your style

-Kuenzel - starting to get alot better, beat Niko today - keep it up.

About Niko - you're obviously still u and c material, but I took you off to give someone else a chance to know that they're doing well

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Posting here because I don't think Minus checks smashboards daily

HERE IS THE PR UPDATE

Panelists: Doc, Kingace, Mikey, with help from Gi + Michelle

1 Doc (Various)
2 Kingace (Metaknight)
3 Joe (Metaknight)
4 Hype (Metaknight)
5 Percon (Kirby)
6 Nickcam (Wario)
7 Cruxis (Snake)
8 Culex (Various)
9 Raidos (Ice Climbers)
10 Mikey (Various)

U and C
Ray_Kalm (Ganondorf), Carter (Samus, Pikachu), Iliad (Falco), Kuenzel (ZSS)

Notes: so I know theres been alot of disputes about this list in the past, so I'm going to share some thoughts that the panelists had while making this list

- Joe, why so high? Beat Kingace in a set today, 2nd in teams, hes improved so much

- Percon - why the drop? Attendance. We want to keep you on, but you need to start coming to events : ( at least one lol I know its hard

- Raidos why 9 and not 10, he really practices hard, knows the matchups, knows the chain grabs, and has been placing really well. Basically my 2 last tourney results and Raidos' has been the same but the deciding factor - he beat me last tourney.

U and C

-Ray Kalm - 7th with GANONDORF today

-Carter - always top placer in teams, but always drops out of singles for reasons unknown lol

-Iliad - your Falco is impressive, your Marth, sorry to say was not so hot. Falco is more your style of character and it really shows, today he beat Fatal in losers and got 2nd in teams. Note that this u and c nomination is for FALCO and NOT Marth. Keep up the Falco ; ) your reaction time with him is beastly and I'm glad that you found a character thats more suited to your style

-Kuenzel - starting to get alot better, beat Niko today - keep it up.

About Niko - you're obviously still u and c material, but I took you off to give someone else a chance to know that they're doing well

I am loving this list
lol @ how the top 4 are all mk mains. but thats expected

So, Brose has officially quit? =(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Tin Man, I DO have more work overall, and I have spent more time on my work than you, and it shows. That's all I'm gonna say.
havent seen message board **** in a while,percon delivers

idk about me being so high,i guess cause hype is gettin pwned by waterloo,i think were like dead even personally xD
list is solid though

sauc3

Smash Lord
dam, didn't make U and C's,

i agree with most of that list, iliad n ray kalm def deserve their spots, carter and kuenzel not as much, but still good **** on all thier parts, and good **** on the update

as for the list itself, very solid, culex should be higher but that will come with time.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha well, I would appreciate if you guys had let me know in the slightest, considering I would have seen the post on smashboards. If you guys all did that at the tourney itself then thats cool, will update tomorrow when sober (been drinking....)

At the same time good stuff for being prompt, and considering Phil knows how things go down I'm sure they were legit, I really do miss the gta scene, as its pretty much stagnant out here...

swordgard

Smash Hero
I am loving this list
lol @ how the top 4 are all mk mains. but thats expected

So, Brose has officially quit? =(
You do realize this is partly cause some of your good players are not showing up/quit.

Stop trying to bait flame wars like that.

Iliad

Smash Lord
You know. I had Raidos on the ropes with my Marth, beat sauc3 with my marth, my falco got 1stocked and 2 stocked by mikey's snake, justnoone walked my falco, I had to go marth to beat him. The only good person I beat with my falco was Cruxis.

Mikey, your logic is not legit. I'll take the U&C no probs, but I'm going to marth your ****ing face off at Niko's.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
You do realize this is partly cause some of your good players are not showing up/quit.

Stop trying to bait flame wars like that.
lol wtf r u talking about, if anything, the players who are not showing up are MORE MK mains/secondaries.

im not trying to bait flame wars, just pointing out how MK will always take the top lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol wtf r u talking about, if anything, the players who are not showing up are MORE MK mains/secondaries.

im not trying to bait flame wars, just pointing out how MK will always take the top lol.
Lol, step it up to beat MK.

Ally did it, just step it up.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Lol, step it up to beat MK.

Ally did it, just step it up.
honestly, im fucking sick of you saying that.

its ridiculous

its like saying "Albert Einstien was a genius, why cant you be?"

Ally is INHUMANE. if everyone could reach ally's level, then he would not be special, he would not be a big deal. stop relating to him all the time for fuck's sake, ally is so different than we are. the way his mind works is so well adjusted to this game, which is why he can play so well.

ally has a natural talent in this game that we simply cant reach. practising and training can only bring you so far, and trust me, considering that im a wifi player, i get REGULAR practise. but ally is at an entirely different league and level, one which i cant reach simply because i CANT. its impossible.

the best players of this game are only there because they have a natural talent at it, not by "stepping it up."

everyone flames you and gets pissed at you, but ive been fine with you, up until now where you simply stand me down saying "oh lol step it up," ignoring all of my efforts and how hard ive been trying for recognition in this friggin game.

what the hell are you saying, im "stepping it up" as much as i fucking can.

dont pass aside my efforts as if theyre nothing, it really pisses me off.

its not my fault that anytime i get to a high point in this game, people will start playing like total douches. from planking, to camping, to spamming on a fucking ******** counterpick, i think ive taken enough shit from this game, and im not about to take any shit from you either.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
and they say MK isn't corrupting our scene :laugh:

edit, cruxis found a new way to swear legitimately (no numbers in the word) and get it not censored, that's how mad he is <3 u cruxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom