• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3 Results!

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah, i had the super creative idea of being port slot 3 (the most balanced port, not OP like port 4 or UP like port 1) and then this **** copied me

also mvd come to georgia so i can mm you

archer.

Smash Lord
As per your request for snake character icons: no, but I changed it to something else anyway.

As per your request for a penny: come to TGM 4 and you will have it.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

0: Mvd- best goomba I have ever played. I wish to make my penny goomba as good as yours one day :'3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh you know doin alright

talkin to some underage kid on msn, the usual

How are you enjoying my berating of the venerable archibald?

archer.

Smash Lord
Kevin, I thought you wanted that dollar. But I guess I was wrong, seeing as how that post has gone unedited... Guess it's you that owes me a dollar.

:dwam:

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah... MY dollar says you won't edit. Which means I bet a dollar that you wouldn't edit it. And you have yet to edit. So gimme dat ***.

And a dollar too I guess.

Bit.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man why are 10 people even reading about you being mad LOL

funny S

oh yeah btw archichor you bet on me not doing so I am not doing it so I get a dollar

I'll also accept free entry to TGM4 if they let you have it after going to time last time.

archer.

Smash Lord
If your intent is to type me into confusion then it's not working. Even though half of that post doesn't make sense.

Still <3 you though.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
note to mekos: you cant jump 30 feet or shoot pk fire irl. so shut up you small faggy *** kid. get off the nc forums in smash. i hate seeing your ****ty videos with you advice because nobody cares or uses lucas. also i beat you in rainbow cruise... your ayusssssssssssssssssssssss. i dont care if im not good at this game (because i dont study it religiously like you) but your whole life ego which seems centered on smash has taken its toll on the smash community and its time for you to find something new to talk about. good job 2 stocking me. im sure if i didnt drop any grabs you would be the one 2 stocked. run along now because your probably taking this so personal lol. pink fresh is better then you :p

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts! =)

H1N1- Wtf you ICs MK butthole you're mean and a troll irl and your hat wasn't cool and you smelled weird and I'm pretty sure your nose is big but also you're kinda cool I guess but seriously this attitude of yours is pissing me off I only type like this when I am pissed off this is how you know so eff you okay
Hey kevin i heard you didn't like my hat or my nose or attitude. :o well damm those are some pretty important things i need to be concerned about. That twin city hat was pretty awesome and it was a gift. The smell... you ever hear of cologne? and I have to say my nose is slightly large because of my polish decent and i have fractured/broken it several times in my life from wrestling. i should probably have that fixed so people don't judge me for it. right? So wasn't it you who was telling me you and your friends play this game where you see how gay each other can get? Don't like my attitude? I like to speak my mind... sorry your offended bicha muda

to be honest... your an (attractive) guy in plain site and i wish you the best for whatever you do when you quit melee. and i have a new response for people when they ask me what dr. peepee is like and its pretty good lmao. Ill make sure that TGM4 doesnt have melee that way you dont have to cross paths with me bro.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
or you could hold melee and kevin just not enter brawl.

i know i didn't cross paths with...any brawl players. except those that played melee.

i'll do shoutouts during class or something lol.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
or you could hold melee and kevin just not enter brawl.

i know i didn't cross paths with...any brawl players. except those that played melee.

i'll do shoutouts during class or something lol.
this is true. i dont even know who you are but i hear your name all the time

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
oh ok, i had a yellow shirt on and I called j.d hamburger helper every five minutes

0Room

Smash Lord
Nothing of this got recorded, did it, especially Melee wise?
I personally had a setup but no televisions had outports afaik

So someone make my day and tell me it was
[crosses fingers for ESAM footage]

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
dangit! I just watched the vids and I lost the momentum in GF1 game 5 due to a trip! Fudge!! lololol
after that trip in that match Esam bodied me straight! lol

I still have so much growing left to do! I failed to ban FD in GF 2 after u ***** me there. Tourney experience is so crucial.

DRN

Smash Lord
I'm prob gonna make a video thread once everything is uploaded. My computer decided to hate me last night and ended up turning itself off so it stopped my uploads early on :/. Wont happen again and i'll try to have most of everything up by tmr. At least all the important matches will be up for sure.

For anyone who wanted to see finals here ya go

These are all ESAM (:pikachu2:/:popo:) vs Mekos (:lucas:)

[collapse=Winners Finals]
Esam(Pikachu) vs Mekos(Lucas) 1
Esam(Ice Climbers) vs Mekos(Lucas) 2
Esam(Pikachu) vs Mekos(Lucas) 3
Esam(Ice Climbers) vs Mekos(Lucas) 4
Esam(Pikachu) vs Mekos(Lucas) 5
[/collapse]

[collapse=Grand Finals 1]
Esam(Pikachu) vs Mekos(Lucas) 1
Esam(Pikachu) vs Mekos(Lucas) 2
Esam(Pikachu) vs Mekos(Lucas) 3
Esam(Pikachu) vs Mekos(Lucas) 4