• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3 Results!

chillbologna

Smash Rookie
Didn't really catch any names, besides stockfield. Thanks for the matches, whoever I did end up playing :) I should come to more of these...

I was pika and pooka was ness, btw

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts! =D

Esam: Great meeting you and playing with you at JD's apartment and in tourney. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you at more events!

Mekos: HI! lol yeah I don't know you very well, especially since I'm rarely ever on smashboards, but I see you're a beast with Lucas and it really shows! Good ****!

Dr. Peepee: It was great discussing smash with you, I might try picking melee up one of these days but I know I'd have a long way to go on that one.

H1N1: Thanks bro! And yeah, lots and lots of camping. Great games though! Oh and I'm sorry my DI was so bad it got the both of us killed in dubs friendlies. I think that tops PatG DI LOL.

Micaelis: GGs I got real lucky on that first game though

Stockfield: Great teaming with you! I'm sure we'll team again at some point, I'll be looking forward to it

Nima: Bowser dittos was fun! Your Bowser honestly scares me.

Seagull: Thanks for the games and the insight!

Caitie: Great meeting you and playing with you!

Archibald: Fun tourney! I liked this venue a lot better too! I guess maybe that's because I got bodied like hell at the other one though haha.

Everyone else I played: GGs

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Your such a ******. I played Mario and was drunk. You got mad lucky and your not as good as you think. Truth is your better then me because you study this ****. But your not as good as craig or stingers. You lucked out when big Lou failed

:phone:
Lol u came at me with the trash talk, but I'll tell u the truth.
The truth is why do u bring negativity to these boards. Truth is just like another player who talks trash for no reason, yer terrible at this game. Truth is I'm gonna stop responding to yer posts because u don't matter and again yer terrible. U got two stocked buddy. I didn't break a sweat. I don't study anything. I don't have a study book like kadaj(not clowing him that is a good idea). I just always give it my all and grow from experience. Now get yer trolling out of here. Yer opinion means nothing. Yer added to the troll ignore lists.

lol at trash players always talking junk on people for no reason.
#mute/block lol

@DRN - I got some vids too. I'm sending them to Esam via skype and he is gonna send them to u.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts! =)

Archeranchorbald: Thanks for hosting bro. Wish you didn't have to come but them's the breaks sometimes I guess. Also don't be emo cuz I think I saw you being emo and that's PS's job or some S don't do it I'm serious I'll come find you and ignore you if you do it again really you douche <3 jk

Esam: Haha I dunno if I'm gonna take Brawl that seriously, I get FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD up by DDD lmao but maybe if I study some other Marth(nyeh) videos vs him I could do better.

Also I goof off in Melee because it's hard to want to try because when I do everyone I play wants to quit. =( I'm trying to learn to try anyway but it's tough lol. XD I'm a noob.

Also wtf you freakin WORKED me in our MM lmao. I tried to condition you to stay back and you just kept comin at me LOL and also probably got me with Pika tricks I don't even know exist lol. I was very impressed. GGs in teams too btw.

Also my favorite interaction with you: "I don't know if I like you or not" LMAOOOOOOO <3

Seagull- Good of you to come again man. I have yet to play you haha.

DRN- Yo dude I hope your eye is okay. =( Also GGs in teams you killed me off the top at like 80 once lmao I was like wtf.

Big Lou- I heard you hadn't played in like 3 months or so? I'm super impressed if that's the case because I had a tough time conditioning you in teams. Good stuff man. =)

Micaelis- That secret Wario CP was mad legit haha. It was also really nice talkin to you man. We have good conversations haha.

4God- ***** me. Blargh. GGs.

P1- Wtf is this Luigi comment? Was that your secret CP for me or some S LMAO. Until then I will just be happy with my teams victory lol ;) Nah but seriously GGs dude your Diddy stuff is hard for me to pin down at times.

Craig- I'M SO SALTY BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also we did work in teams bro. Not up to your usual standards probably but I'd like to think we really held it down. If you want to discuss any strategies or any things for me to work on for the future(if we team again that is) then just lemme know dawg.

Also also you looked ridiculous with the hair and jacket and everything dancing like that at the very end LMAOOOO I was seriously done. XDDDD

Stongers- LOL wtf ***** Melee. sushi training clearly paying off. XD If you're trying to get Brawl singles matches then you need to ask more than once lol my time is hard to get at tourneys sometimes. But yeah good times lawlin around and such. Also good job redeeming my loss in Brawl haha.

Stock- Nice hair mayn

Jreece- You got better dawg but put a durag back on you weren't black enough

Scotty/Shadowazure- We had some gooood times eatin hahaha. "You know what I'm sayin hehe hehe"

Also I saw you clockin in on some matches. Keep up that effort because the drive and work pays off, it really does.

Mekos- GGs in teams and our MM dude. That controller thing was suuuuper homo though. =( Beast finals sets though, even if you didn't quite clutch it out. You played well so you gotta keep that in mind haha.

H1N1- Wtf you ICs MK butthole you're mean and a troll irl and your hat wasn't cool and you smelled weird and I'm pretty sure your nose is big but also you're kinda cool I guess but seriously this attitude of yours is pissing me off I only type like this when I am pissed off this is how you know so eff you okay

Tac- SMOOV!!!! Freakin smoov

Killa-suuuuuhhhhp good friendlies haha

Uncle- Hey remember what happened last time you wore that shirt? =p

Karn- We gotta talk about your practice routine to make sure you're training effectively. Good to see you man. =)

Peter- Lmao you don't get my humor at all. XD I still enjoyed seeing you though and playing you in tourney man.

Also what do you mean I have the power to convert? What am I converting?

Josh- Hey man don't worry about that S I'm pretty sure based on what I've heard that you're getting better. Also I like my glasses where they are tyvm!!

eff taffy

Gaga- Nice to meet you man. =) Hope the advice helped!

Chris- GGs dude. You def got better. Also high chris is mad.....unique lol.

Twitch- You effin bit let's train. F U for stealing the team name btw.

Thanks to everyone who came out! If I forgot you post up lol.

Player-1

Smash Legend
dude what secret luigi comment? It's no secret, my luigi is the best melee luigi in the world. I was going to wreck you in melee if you played with me, but you were too scared i guess

archer.

Smash Lord
DRN, you only get a character by your name if they helped you to advance in bracket. The only singles match you won was vs. me, and as you know you went MK vs. me. So... yeah.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Yeah, I'm the lovable and handsome devil known as King Nima. :cool:

And Kevin, I've never worn this shirt to a tourney before, lol.

Anyway, good tourney. It was stacked, but that's always a good thing. Better competition makes us a better state in the long run.

Scotty, those Bowser ditto friendlies were fun. I mean, it's Bowser, King of AWESOME. Someone else should actually show me his damn Bowser sometime. *coughcoughPLAYER-1coughcough*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol bad stuff with that counter among other things XD But yeah thanks man I tried my hardest.

And we sure didn't. =( Maybe in the future though haha.

0Room

Smash Lord
Damn ESAM
I wish I had played you

You were so busy throughout the day

Gotta get that Samus practice ;D
Congrats on winning money in

everything

M

MysteryTigerTeen

1: ESAM ($156.00)- Congrats on making bank and proving we're free <3
2: Mekos ($78.00)- Hell yeah Lucas main be kicking ***. We gotta hang sometime
3: Seagull Man ($26.00)- F u c k YOU! lol ggs >>'
4: BBQ ft. BBQ (Player-1) - Big Booty.... eh, nice playing ya in dubz
5: Kadaj- tehe seagull got that Marth experience from me man ;D, nice seeing you. I still need your number, i'll give you my address when i text ya.
5: Stingers- grow your hair back please T.T, gonna get that PR status boi, you better expect it. Nice seeing ya again ;3
7: H1N1- h1n1 you're meh swine
7: 4GOD- didn't talk to ya much, ggs though
9: Tiger- scrub/ will get on PR.... fear meh
9: ShadowAzure- it was really nice meeting you man, keep it up ;D
9: drpeepee- I never seem to talk to you O.o
9: DRN- ggs
13: archibald- Always a chill fun dude, nice seeing you again
13: Micaelis- Nice seeing you
13: BigLou- BigLou be getting it in
13: Player-3 ft. BBQ- wth is with all the players O.o''''? Nice seeing you
17: sane- I never really got to talk to you, but I saw you play. You were pretty good ;D
17: King Nima- Uncle <3 <(-^_^-)> <3
17: Killanator- You have improved since i last saw you, keep it up
17: TWITCH- Nice Sheik, you kept me on my toes
17: Gaga- You need the lady, just saying
17: Stockfield- I was happy to see you, we got to team again sometime. At least for old time sakes
17: Dr Yogi- Ggs
17: 313- Always an amazing Snake, you're a challenge for me
25: Old Spice- Man I am going to train the crap outta you, this guy is going to be kicking ***. You will always be meh Old Spice <3
25: Chaz- Come on pink fluffy boi, you gotta bair more and train. Step it up, you got this

Responses:

9: Tiger - Nice! sucks u had to play yer boyfriend lol. Hey next tourney I go to that Esam can't make we definitely teaming. We was ******!
Yeah it did, it was like NOOOO! We both know each others play style too well, it sucked lol. Alright, that’s great, let me know when. Our team chemistry was amazing and we worked well together. Don’t forget to add me on skype, so we can wifi ;D

Tiger: Mad good. I hope you are finally happy that you played me, both in friendlies AND in tournament. Nice meeting you (Because I honestly don't remember meeting you at Pound...)
Well I didn’t mind the friendlies, I would have preferred to avoid playing you in tournament. You knocked me into losers pretty early ^_^’. I hope you wont forget me now lol. Also, you proved Mvd was right, you aren’t half bad…

9: Tiger :metaknight: where's the marth. Hey remember when you called me h1n1 instead of brian. Haha wtf.
Hey, don’t be hating. I used Marth vs. both matches of Twitch and 2-0 him. Arch didn’t know at first and only put mk. Lol, tbh I did it to see your reaction :3

Caitie: Great meeting you and playing with you!
It was nice meeting and playing you as well :D

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Aka me Mvd?

Also who ever had the wii with the European hacks, the hello my name is.... ? sticker and it had the character screen with the characters in tier list order... i got some favors to ask:

1. Can you upload the replays with me vs esam
2. Can you send me the files to your hacks, they're amazing! Or... tell me where you got them ^_^'

archer.

Smash Lord
Thinking about throwing MVD in the results somewhere but I don't wanna mess up all the crazy statistics that people do these days.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Twitch - you are one of my favorite smashers its always fun to play with you. You kinda ***** me in melee but I got brawl!!
H1N1 - Shut Up.
Kill - I'm never going to forget that ness yoshi match...you need to redeem yourself..lmao.
313 - gg's
BigLou - omfg. I have never been read so hard in my life. it was ridiculous. rematch, lol.
PP - It did help and thanks. I just have to practice alot i guess :/
Mekos- I think ill go sheik next time. You ***** my ness pretty hard xD
Player 1 - good *** diddy.
4God- GG's. hope i beat your DDD next time.
Kadaj - we didnt even get to play. smh.
Stingers - lol at the Mewtwo ness thing...
Tiger - always fun to play with you. btw, my name isint a reference to her..lol. my tag was gaga before she was even out.
Stockfield - I am so salty about that last match with Kirby...
Bl@ckChris - I'll beat you....NEXT TIME!

If I forgot anyone, sorry :p

MVD

Smash Master
Yes tiger you and mekos did! Put me as place 0 for hyping this up with my ghostly appearance

:phone:

M

MysteryTigerTeen

O cool, where did you find the name from than? Did you just randomly come up with it?

Top Bottom