• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3 Results!

archer.

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles

0: MVD ($.01) :goomba:
1: ESAM ($156.00) :pikachu2: / :popo:
2: Mekos ($78.00) :lucas:
3: Seagull Man ($26.00) :wolf: / :metaknight:
4: BBQ ft. BBQ (Player-1) :diddy:
5: Kadaj :marth: / :falco:
5: Stingers :rob:
7: H1N1 :falco: / :popo:
7: 4GOD :dedede:
9: Tiger :metaknight: / :marth:
9: ShadowAzure :wario:
9: drpeepee :marth:
9: DRN :metaknight:
13: archibald :toonlink: / :metaknight:
13: Micaelis :metaknight: / :wario:
13: BigLou :diddy: / :metaknight:
13: Player-3 ft. BBQ :fox:
17: sane :marth:
17: King Nima :bowser2: / :dk2:
17: Killanator :yoshi2: / :pt:
17: TWITCH :sheik: / :sonic:
17: Gaga :sheik: / :kirby2: / :ness2:
17: Stockfield :snake:
17: Dr Yogi :mario2:
17: 313 :snake:
25: Old Spice :lucario: / :mario2:
25: Chaz :kirby2:

Brawl Doubles

1: Is it real... (ESAM + Mekos) ($144.00) :pikachu2: + :lucas:
2: Team Ban Meta Knight (Dr Peepee + Kadaj) ($72.00) :marth: + :marth: / :metaknight:
3: Lounis and Chas ft. BBQ (BigLou + DRN) ($24.00) :diddy: + :zerosuitsamus: / :metaknight:
4: Player-1 + Micaelis ft. BBQ (Player-1 + Micaelis) :diddy: + :metaknight:
5: Team **** (Tiger + Seagull Man) :metaknight: + :metaknight: / :wolf:
5: Jack Black is gonna rip you a new one (H1N1 + archibald) :metaknight: + :metaknight:
7: Rogelio + Scotty (Stockfield + ShadowAzure) :snake: + :wario:
7: Stingers' **** is T H I S big ft BBQ (stingers + player-3) :rob: + :metaknight:
9: Kick *** Ninjas (313 + Dr. Yogi) :snake: + :mario2:
9: Pooka + Chill (Pooka + Chill) :ness2: + :pikachu2:
9: Team DKO (Killanator + Sneak) :yoshi2: / :pt: + :snake:
9: Church (Chaz + Old Spice) :kirby2: + :lucario: / :mario2:

Random on Rainbow Cruise

1: ESAM ($18.90)
2: Seagull Man ($5.40)
3: DRN ($2.70)
4: H1N1
5: Player-3 ft. BBQ
5: archibald
7: BBQ ft. BBQ (P-1)
7: King Nima
9: Mekos

Melee Singles
1: Dr Peepee ($78.00)
2: ESAM ($39.00)
3: Stingers ($13.00)
4: bl@ckchris
5: Twitch
5: Lightsyde
7: karn
7: Ptown
9: Vista
9: Kitten
9: Enxtar
9: Tac
13: Ryzel

Melee Doubles
1: MegaUltraChickenofLove (Dr Peepee + Twitch) ($84.00)
2: Team Gorilla Snaps (stingers + darksyde) ($36.00)
3: Carter and Penn (karn + ptown)
4: Dat Doodoo (bl@ckchris + sneak)
5: Sexy (Enxtar + Vista)
6: TEAM NAME (Tac + Rizel)

I hope everyone had a good time, and I hope to see you guys at TGM 4!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I beat H1N1 with :metaknight: and one round against Player-1 in singles so he should also be next to my name. I also used :wolf: in dubs. Caitie went :marth: also and won with him in singles. Chaz was :kirby2: and Old Spice was :lucario: and :mario2:. I'll post full shoutouts later. And I did get my Wii to work with a different USB so I'll get replays up later this week (Prob on Wednesday cause I got a bunch of school work to take care of).

:018:

:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
****ING ESAM MAKING MONEY IN EVERY EVENT HE ENTERS NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Player-3

Smash Hero
yoo, arch, i didn't even use mk in singles LOL

i was 100% fox

shoutouts to stingers for double charizard

ptown

Smash Ace
linkmastersixtyniners - good at tournament runnin' and master of link.

alex - best peach person in the world. only peach person who not only he, but myself equally feels joy when he pulls stitchface, bob-omb, lightsaber (even if he's on the other team). knows how to have fun. eff all those other peach playaz. smashboard lurkin' theory fightin' soulless frame counters can't cancel dat lag lil bits...(i know this word now!) anyways, it's been a while like you said, and i'm proud of you, kid #2.

light josh - boxing legend mike tyson once said the smiley ones (not the mean/tough lookin') are the ones to watch out for. goofy lil' bits. watch out for them. thanks for playing this game for this amount of time and saying "i'm so bad at this game." i found that funny.

alex - never give up. thanks for the team and the enlightening talk with tacoes. enjoyed it.

dark chris - you strong. good to play you. you drove an hour or so and look how well you did. i had fun and i like ganon more. thanks, man.

sneak - you good man. you fast.

jerod - good character choice. you're on the right path.

gent from davidson - a real gentleman. sorry to leave for so long, but i didn't have food for a while. i know i would have enjoyed team games.

kevin - thanks for the info and the smash tips/offers. remember, you got the power to convert!

alex - thanks for playing games with me and eating that cracker. it made me feel happy like feeding a farm animal like a sheep grains out of my hand. i did that once. i also got to hand feed a cow some grass. it has a strong tongue. you move real fast.

vista x enxtar - thanks for playing.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Please tell me someone recorded grand finals I wanna see some pika-lucas action. Wish I could come to this, but had to prepare to move into my new dorm.

EERYONE COME TO THE NEXT NCSU OCT 1st^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Player-1

Smash Legend
Shoutouts:

Micaelis: Fun teaming with you, sorry i killed you and ruined it for us D:, but we did pretty well and our matches were pretty close when we lost so i enjoyed teaming with you we'll win next time.

Lounis: Thanks for driving man, don't sweat it, just shake off the rust and stuff next time

4god: Good stuff for your first tournament in a while, you'll be wrecking even harder if you come to more tournaments

Chas: Get my ****ing game up, it's been 2 weeks

Stingers: Good sets, all of our matches were really close and could have gone either way, but you should get better at RC

Seagull: Good matches in both doubles and singles and RC tournament (double ROB >.>), nice meeting you and stuff, we'll have to have a tie breaker set next time =p

Tiger: we didn't really talk that much, but good doubles set

Mekos: Good stuff beating me and esam in winners, I'll definitely get you next time, I'm actually starting to understand this MU better now

H1N1: Good stuff wrecking me on RC, you're obv the best.

kadaj and PP: fun sets in doubles, close matches. PP u dont know about my weegee

Esam: good stuff winning...everything except melee i guess, we didn't get to play in absolutely anything which is why your placing is so well so we'll definitely have to play next time, nice meeting you and stuff since ur a cool person to talk to and stuff.

Gaga: good set we had.

Arch: Great tournament, I had a lot of fun and stuff, get your own setups though lolz.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Lol guess I still need to make Mjg a believer haha. Warning* Im not bragging but I will say it again. I have advanced the Lucas metagame. With innovation, hard work, and practice. After Clash 1 is when I felt the new powers to become complete. I still am gonna work hard to get even better!

1: ESAM ($156.00) - Good stuff. Erg I almost had that in GF. That tourney experience man! Please believe I will be singing next time(to keep my cool)! ;) And dubs was amazing! Yer getting so much better at it! By the time I'm finished with you, you and MVD will only lose to me and Fow at apex! ;) haha
2: Mekos ($78.00)
3: Seagull Man ($26.00) Good stuff and great MM set. That wolf is so fast.
4: BBQ ft. BBQ (Player-1) Good job man. Almost had me on YI. Hey u timed me out along time ago. This was revenge! ;)
5: Kadaj / Good stuff man. I think if u take friendlies more seriously u can advance yer game. During tourney isn't the best time to try and get better in my opinion.
5: Stingers / / My man stingers holding it down!
7: H1N1 / gasp* U put in work! Good stuff
7: 4GOD - Good matches my fellow Christian!
9: Tiger - Nice! sucks u had to play yer boyfriend lol. Hey next tourney I go to that Esam can't make we definitely teaming. We was ******!
9: ShadowAzure - whatup!?
9: drpeepee - Pee Pee come to brawl! Yer sooo smart! Just need the experience.
9: DRN - Good stuff man. But u know u could have placed higher!
13: archibald / - Great tourney. U were shy at first but u eventually put yer foot down and ran the tourney smoothly!
13: Micaelis / - good stuff.
13: BigLou / - :( What happened? This isn't the BigLou I know! Bring it back!
13: Player-3 ft. BBQ - Nice meeting u man.
17: sane - good stuff
17: King Nima / - great job
17: Killanator / - Kadaj didnt come back with me. Sorry. Keep training and get stonger!
17: TWITCH / - good seeing u
17: Gaga / / hey buddy
17: Stockfield - good stuff stock but I know u can place higher. Keep it up and get stronger
17: Dr Yogi - hey buddy
17: 313 - gasp* I saw u almost be 4God. I turned away and saw u lost the lead. What happened?
25: Old Spice ??? - Keep it up. Practice practice practice
25: Chaz ??? - Hey pal.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I never timed you out mekos >.>, you tried to time me out and ran away for like the last 10 seconds and then killed yourself the very last second =p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Omagawd this tournament was good. My most profitable in a long time :D

Mekos: **** you got SO MUCH GOD DAMN BETTER! Like...I wasn't even worrying about you at all and I thought WF was gonna be free. Turns out that ended up being GF2 :troll: You are retardedly good at doubles as well, and I'm happy to be learning from you *bows* Now that I have the Grab Release down I don't think I'm going to lose a set to you again, it makes a huge difference (As you saw)

Seagull: Wolf Pika is lol. I'm still sticking to +3 just because of how easy it was game 2 when I didn't tunnel vision for the grab. Pika beats Wolf fighting normally, and then if I am actually fighting you have to fight back, and THEN I grab you, which is obviously terribad for you. It would've been worse if I could've landed the footstool, because you literally die. I wish I didn't have an LCD to practice timings on @_@

Kadaj: Great sets in Doubles/Winner's Semis. You have to stop psyching yourself out mid-match and mid-set. You have to stay calm in every situation. And YAY ME AND MEKOS YELLING AT YOU GOT YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MINDSET ABOUT SINGLES! IT'S ALL ABOUT DAT TEAM YELLING!

Tiger: Mad good. I hope you are finally happy that you played me, both in friendlies AND in tournament. Nice meeting you (Because I honestly don't remember meeting you at Pound...)

P1: RAINBOW CRUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIISE! Lol get timed out by Lucas :p Nah, it was fun meeting you, and seeing my ATL south replacement in the BBR-RC.

PP: You are a giant troll when playing Melee, and then you get super serious when you play Brawl. It is really weird, but I guess its because you don't have to try when you are playing Melee in this state anymore. I played you in 4 different sets yesterday omagawd. You are really smart in both games, but to be good in Brawl you need to learn the silliness of each character, which you clearly don't because you are predominately a Melee player. If you don't know a character you should watch some vids of them just so you can accustom yourself with what they can do, just so you have a basic idea.

Twitch: Learn the Fox ditto, I don't think I should've been able to do that...

Darksyde: Don't ever underestimate your opponent. It is better to 4 stock somebody twice than to lose a game because you didn't know how good they were. It's a good lesson.

Archibald: Good tournament, mediocre hosting. You have to put your foot down and actually call out matches. This tournament was pretty much run by the players who saw TVs and went as opposed to you calling out the matches. Thanks for housing us and showing me the godliness of Cookout.

4god: SO GOOD! It was nice seeing you again, and you are still mad good. I honestly thought you would've beat Mekos, but he clutched it out. Learn dat ROB MU as D3 (Walk and tilt shield forward), and edge pressure him with F-tilts.

Stingers: Why didn't I hang out with you more? You seem more like FL than anybody else there. Fun LF in Melee, and I'm happy I didn't have to play you in Brawl because I can only lose to top players and C tier or lower characters.

And saving the best 2 for last:

DRN: Great riding with you in the car there and back (You should still be driving at this point). It was fun singing and **** in the car, as well as housing and playing with you. Legit ZSS, but I still don't know why you would MM me...oh well, free money is nice :D

Dynomite: Thank you SOOOOO much for picking me up and taking me to this tournament. You are awesome!

I think that is everybody...

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Esam - that grab stuff yea yea it sucks but I will figure out a way. Yer supposed to be teaching me the how to get out of grabs super quick anyways!! :)

Anyways I love our matches. They are so intense. U remember that time me and u were both under the stage trying to gimp each other and we both made it back. Wth! That was awesome!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol I still get a lot of damage and get you off-stage regardless of how fast you mash.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
ugh yea. But I'll have to rely on my smarts...It will be tuff but I can do it. We will basically be having a mental battle. This is how it is at top level play especially when yer opponent has the better options.

I need to figure out a way to gimp u too. We are wifi bros now, so I will learn ;). I got down reading yer quick attack tho. When yer at high percents I'll go for the head butt instead of up smash.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
1: ESAM ($156.00) :pikachu2: damn I never even got to play you but good job taking all that money!
2: Mekos ($78.00) :lucas: WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT 2ND! YOU MUST HAVE GOT THE BEST BRACKET. GOOD ****. LUCKSTER
3: Seagull Man ($26.00) :wolf: 2nd time you knocked me out of a tourney. I thought I might get you with ic's this time.
4: BBQ ft. BBQ (Player-1) :diddy: ggs you crazy kid. Just as I expected. But I dominated you with Mk on rainbow.
5: Kadaj :marth: / :falco: Such a low placing for you craig what happened.
5: Stingers :peach: / :diddy: / :rob: stingers you are more of a troll then me im sorry. I can barely have a conversation with you anymore unless it involves making a joke or making fun of people haha.
7: H1N1 :falco: / :popo: good job falco. Ic's need work.
7: 4GOD :dedede: wanned to play you in singles but I watched your ddd. And it should help when I **** sttockfield with him.
9: Tiger :metaknight: where's the marth. Hey remember when you called me h1n1 instead of brian. Haha wtf.
9: ShadowAzure :wario: whens wario and ic's play each other I guess that's what happens. Ggs your getting mad good.
9: drpeepee :marth: your dr. Peepee and you came in 9th. Just quit brawl.
9: DRN :metaknight: happy birthday! We will take a ride in my car next time.
13: archibald :toonlink: / :metaknight: damn I didn't even play you. Another off tourney for you.
13: Micaelis :metaknight: / :wario:
13: BigLou :diddy: / :metaknight: lounis im sorry you played horrible and you need to train again. Biggest win for me though :).
13: Player-3 ft. BBQ :metaknight: you didn't play Mk. Ggs in what we played.
17: sane :marth: I didn't play you at all. Wow
17: King Nima / :dk2: hi Nima.
17: Killanator :yoshi2: / :pt: damn Yoshi is ***. More so then Lucas.
17: TWITCH :sheik: / :sonic: you were supposed to play with me yesterday.
17: Gaga :sheik: / :kirby: / :ness2: you went clubbing with decker. Lol. Fun night you must have had
17: Sstockfield. Hey I was sandbagging so hard when we played so don't even give me that **** you would have beaten me yesterday. Haha

You know what I had shootouts for the people below stockfield but they got felted. But I didn't know you guys anyway.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@H1N1 - Major Troll. I can't believe what u placed either after 3 stocking and 2 stocking you consistently on wifi. As well as two stocking u in tourney during a VERY easy set. Get that trash talk out of here

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
@H1N1 - Major Troll. I can't believe what u placed either after 3 stocking and 2 stocking you consistently on wifi. As well as two stocking u in tourney during a VERY easy set. Get that trash talk out of here
Your such a ******. I played Mario and was drunk. You got mad lucky and your not as good as you think. Truth is your better then me because you study this ****. But your not as good as craig or stingers. You lucked out when big Lou failed

Player-3

Smash Hero
dude h1n1 i know what you mean

me and stingers shouldn't be allowed to team anymore since we just troll way too hard

DRN

Smash Lord
Put zss after my mk. I still used her

I should have vids up by tmr morning/afternoon

Top Bottom