• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3 Results!

0Room

Smash Lord
All of it lol
I wanna see how all of NC did

Esam playing them

Not necessarily PP vs Esam because I can figure out how that went, I've seen a few Falco/Samus matches
But oh well it's not a big deal

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He only used Falco in 2 matches vs me...one against my Fox and I got 1 stocked and then I went Jiggs because PPSwag and got 4 stocked lol

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
_-_ if u watch the matches u see I do it sometimes. But certain situations I want to not have any randomness where I land, and take the percent to gain more control.
lol at the camp fest. Esam and I are zoning each other out and not blindly rushing in. If either of us were playing someone who did that the matches would of course seem more frantic haha. I thought it was awesome to see that it was purely momentum based matches. We both played well in my opinion and had clutch moments with nice reads. I don't just see two players camping. not at all imo. There is one more major thing happening but I won't say that cuz that is a major part of my strat. shhh lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
mekos needs to learn how to SDI pika dsmash
this.
_-_ if u watch the matches u see I do it sometimes. But certain situations I want to not have any randomness where I land, and take the percent to gain more control.
lol at the camp fest. Esam and I are zoning each other out and not blindly rushing in. If either of us were playing someone who did that the matches would of course seem more frantic haha. I thought it was awesome to see that it was purely momentum based matches. We both played well in my opinion and had clutch moments with nice reads. I don't just see two players camping. not at all imo. There is one more major thing happening but I won't say that cuz that is a major part of my strat. shhh lol.
I see this guy, out here tryna be the next low tier hero.

Im not completely sold yet tho. I think ima need to see a bit more out of you before I hop on the bandwagon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lol...damn I passed out last night. Also wanna see that falco soon. Play me at RoM 4 please...if you and mango aren't going at it that is lol. :)
Lol I'm tryin to make it there first of all, but yeah we can play bro. =)

Also Falco is in the lab big time. I am working on a ton of things haha.

He only used Falco in 2 matches vs me...one against my Fox and I got 1 stocked and then I went Jiggs because PPSwag and got 4 stocked lol
I was super serious too those were good games man you're really smart and fun I like you come back plz

archer.

Smash Lord
So, I'd like to get some opinions from you guys: for TGM 4, should I use the same room we had this time, or the room we had for TGM 2? While the room here had a better location and more comfortable chairs, in the other room we had at TGM 2 the school could actually provide us with some TVs that we would be free to use.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
So, I'd like to get some opinions from you guys: for TGM 4, should I use the same room we had this time, or the room we had for TGM 2? While the room here had a better location and more comfortable chairs, in the other room we had at TGM 2 the school could actually provide us with some TVs that we would be free to use.
other room had more tv's so yeah that room with tgm 2

DRN

Smash Lord
The trade for the tvs was basically a convenient place to eat. I actually liked the room we had for this tourney better because of this but it'd really help out if NC brawl brought more tvs. I mean they should at least be bringing more TVs then we(GA) did. O and i liked the chairs we had for this lol. The other room lacked chairs at times

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
@ meekos I'm glad you are finding ways to use the taking damage to control situations ,I was actually wondering if you were listening about that at genesis 2 lol, but man your a chill dude be modest and let h1n1 say what he wants

@H1n1 When we met at Lirr you seemed chill , why do I see you mad on every thread I see you on now , chillax its a game no need to go off insulting people an making everything personal

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Archer: If you want to keep this expanding then we need to make sure we have setups for everyone, and the larger venue of TGM2 had more space+more TVs. Now if you think it'll stay about the same size overall then TGM3's venue is probably fine since it offers more convenient things.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
How far is food from the venue? That will be my decision.

Also, P1, reading your posts as who you are as opposed to your avatar made me lol.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@ meekos I'm glad you are finding ways to use the taking damage to control situations ,I was actually wondering if you were listening about that at genesis 2 lol, but man your a chill dude be modest and let h1n1 say what he wants

@H1n1 When we met at Lirr you seemed chill , why do I see you mad on every thread I see you on now , chillax its a game no need to go off insulting people an making everything personal
Yer right man. I just need to ignore people. It's just mad annoying sometimes when people talk trash constantly(down play, take credit away, etc), especially people from your own region who you would think would support u.

I'm just ignoring those type of people now instead of responding.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
You got the wrong idea here. Its not about smash. Its how people portray themselves. Sometimes people (mekos) need to just shut up and take it in the butt.

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

sneak: well, that could've been better. apex training starts from here though.

karn: first game was sad, but the rest of the set was good. we had a lot of good friendlies. lolsamus.

peter: had a great time playing you, and i'm glad we finally got a good chance to sit down and play together. Thanks a ton for helping me enter singles; i will pay you back next time we're at the same event. Those crackers were SO GOOD too. Thanks again.

Josh: walking back from the car arm and arm and obsering the beauty of the world around us was a great experience. Thank you for that. As for our set, we both know what happened 3rd stock, 3rd game. I look forward to playing you again next both in and out of tournament. also, LOOOOOL YOU WITH KEVINS GLASSES WAS SO GOOD

Stingers: not entirely sure why i assumed you would sandbag me like you did in hickory. I wasn't ready, and set myself too far behind to catch up first game. second game was good though. I still think you could've handled ESAM...watching that set felt weird. I wanna play you more. See you in raleigh.

Kevin: DON'T ROLL. also, nice glasses.

tac - it was good to finally meet and play you. your falco is pretty good. just keep moving forward, and you'll start getting those tourney wins just like i did.

taheem - come at me bro. :)

0room - fox is meh. keep moving forward though. patience and proper spacing will win those battles. you might see me in boone some time soon, especially if you do whip up a tournament of some sort.

chaser - keep up that samus man. i'll roll over to A&T at some point, and we'll work together on it.

vista - good to see you again. pleaseeeee keep coming to stuff. it's good to see faces like yours and the rest of the davidson crew around. it gives NC smash a new flavor.

ryzol - were you with the davidson crew, or from elsewhere? either way, i'd like to see you and your teammate keep coming to stuff. i saw some good things out of you guys, and would like to see that continue and develop.

twitch - dirt stache havin little child. why didn't i play you? oh thats right you were too busy brawling. PLAY ME MORE, WOMAN.

esam: we should've played at least once. i'm interested in how you play against ganon, and how i should play against you/samus.

twitch/esam: i really do apologize for how i came in during you guys' set. i sincerely didn't know that it was tournament, and nobody cared enough to let me know until after the fact. i just thought they were friendlies, and was hyping them with that notion in mind. Had i known, all screaming and other distracting actions would have subsided, but my ignorant actions were far from necessary as it was.

alex de large: i appreciate your presence at this event. thank you for attending.

the rest of you: play my ganon more. now.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
last comment on lames talking trash. Anybody who knows me in real life knows I don't go around flaunting about how I think I am the best or something. I don't even do that on the internet. Please everyone don't let salty lames let u get the wrong idea by putting words in my mouth or wrong images. Jealousy and envy anyone. I don't even talk to these lames always talking trash to me on the internet(and who never say ANYTHING in person and try to act like they are cool with u) lol.

The only thing I have ever said is how I am so excited that I can tell of reached a certain level of skill and that my training has paid off.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull probably has them on his SD card.
Yes I do.
Was losers finals saved?
I think every match was saved. As long as Esam hit save for all of them then they were cause I don't remember hitting save myself, but I think all 3 were saved.
:phone:
My backup USB is good to go now so I'll get to uploading Wednesday night or tonight most likely. It's homework dependent for tonight at this point.
last comment on lames talking trash. Anybody who knows me in real life knows I don't go around flaunting about how I think I am the best or something. I don't even do that on the internet. Please everyone don't let salty lames let u get the wrong idea by putting words in my mouth or wrong images. Jealousy and envy anyone. I don't even talk to these lames always talking trash to me on the internet(and who never say ANYTHING in person and try to act like they are cool with u) lol.

The only thing I have ever said is how I am so excited that I can tell of reached a certain level of skill and that my training has paid off.
You're Rock Lee.

I wish I still trained~. Maybe it'd add mindgames to my gameplay, but I'll just space Bairs and do fine still lmao...Though my :metaknight: sure seemed promising this tourney with lack of practice. Maybe I'll try going all :metaknight: next tourney or something (Except vs :sonic:/:peach: cause :wolf: ***** them too easily).

To think...All I did to get my :metaknight: even slightly better was learn to Nairo glide, copy that japanese backwards SL that they did to Mikehaze, and throw out tons of rolls. Too good.
:018:

Player-3

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

h1n1: you warlock punched me in ganon dittos, i will have my revenge

stingers: our team comp too op, need to tryhard more peach/fox and double charizard imo, we'll win next time though

p1: ur bad

biglou: thanks for the rides even though you only got like 3 hours of sleep before work

4god: WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD?

michaelis: just realized i dont think i even played you

seagull: had to leave because lounis is a ****** and has to work so i couldn't friendly you, i'm going to figure out that matchup (and/or character in general) and then i'll beat you next time

mekos: wanted to play you more, too

esam: get 2 stocked in tournament, #1 wolf right here yo, i also wanted to MM your pika with my fox just to see how bad that matchup really is but lounis had to work qq

arch: sorry for trolling you in teams but stingers is too much of a bad influence

sane ( i think): you're really ****ing good for it being your second tournament, lol keep practicing and play a little safer and you'll start doing really well

Top Bottom