• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The F-Zero Challenge. (UPDATE)

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but how do you think you should be one of the random smashers? Don't you always say that you're horrible at melee after every tournament? Probably 80% maybe even a higher percentage of the falcons that will join this would beat you.
Eh...I won't say that to this Hiro...
he's super broken o.o;
but then again...eh, I am interested on watching sheik **** all falcon to see how far he'll go.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Eh...I won't say that to this Hiro...
he's super broken o.o;
but then again...eh, I am interested on watching sheik **** all falcon to see how far he'll go.
Yeah his falco ***** me. ^^;
I guess hiroshi is fine as one of the random smashers if there's 5 or more of them, but if it's only three random smashers, I wouldn't want him as one of them.

Although I won't attend this tournament or compete in this challenge, I would like this challenge to achieve its purpose which is to determine who is the best falcon in FL. I feel that the falcons should beat great competition.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I guess hiroshi is fine as one of the random smashers if there's 5 or more of them, but if it's only three random smashers, I wouldn't want him as one of them.

Although I won't attend this tournament or compete in this challenge, I would like this challenge to achieve its purpose which is to determine who is the best falcon in FL. I feel that the falcons should beat great competition.
lol have you even played hiroshi?

Great competition as in people that will always beat them? Like colbol chops hungrybox?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And it is a RANDOM smasher. LOL oh but good, still. I'm good, but not too good. :] Wow I used good three times in a post. xD

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero

Great competition as in people that will always beat them? Like colbol chops hungrybox?
You know, if all the Falcons lose to all the random smashers....then we'd have the same problem.:laugh:

We have to find some kind of middle ground (I am the epitome of middleness, lol)

Zoro

Smash Champion
You know, if all the Falcons lose to all the random smashers....then we'd have the same problem.:laugh:

We have to find some kind of middle ground (I am the epitome of middleness, lol)
yah thats what im sayin lol

you hiroshi are good for this i think

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Hahaha. Yeah, but they still need a challenge, right?

In 2D

Smash Cadet
we need to set the random stages to FoD brinstar and p-p-pokefloats! jyes!
LOLOLOL.

I'm thinking FinalD, PokeStadium, and Yoshi's Story.

If I get a request from a Shiek better than Hiroshi, I'll replace Hiroshi with that shiek player. Though, I don't know of many Shieks better than him. I think he would know though.

ALSO!! PRIZE FOR WINNING!!

I'm thinking of a prize for winning the challenge, And the first thing I thought of was:

Free Melee Entry to WATO6!

I'll change the prize if they cancel, but for now this is what it is. And no buy-ins. It's free to enter.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
lol have you even played hiroshi?

I haven't played against him, but I know 100% that I would beat him in a set with my mains, fox and falco. I would also beat him with marth and falcon.

No not colbol, chops, or hungrybox of course. If that happened, no falcon would win haha. I just know that harriettheguy and derf (if he went) would easily win vs. hiroshi's sheik. Derf definitely knows the matchup, and Josh has had semesters worth of practice against derf's sheik which I would say is better than hiroshi's. That's already two people with three wins.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I haven't played against him, but I know 100% that I would beat him in a set with my mains, fox and falco. I would also beat him with marth and falcon.

No not colbol, chops, or hungrybox of course. If that happened, no falcon would win haha. I just know that harriettheguy and derf (if he went) would easily win vs. hiroshi's sheik. Derf definitely knows the matchup, and Josh has had semesters worth of practice against derf's sheik which I would say is better than hiroshi's. That's already two people with three wins.

sorry but thats pretty arrogant

if you said 75% ok but 100%? you believe he has absolutely no chance? :laugh:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
LOL, who is this guy? i don't really care what you say, but i just thought that i would say your arrogance is kinda disgusting right there considering you've never played me. I've always said i was the worst smasher. Even when i did good. My old melee team, was called florida's worst team, even though we were placing really good every tourney. SO...............yeah, and i know for a fact that derf and harriet the guy would not just come in and easily beat me....trust me kid. they would be good matches. and honestly, i hate fighitng spacies sooo much, so you'd have a good chance with them, but dont think you'd just walk over me buddy. Your pretty cute though.

-hiro

In 2D

Smash Cadet
A $5 buy-in ensures that only serious Falcon players take part in the competition.
I will rule out the weakest links for the competition. Only the 10 strongest Falcons will be allowed in. I don't want to do this money bull**** either. It's not cool.

Masky: Calling it the "F-Zero Grand Prix" would be cute, but I didn't even have an input to the title "The F-0 Challenge". Hungrybox did that all on his own lol. I named it "Florida's Best Falcon", but it doesn't really matter to me, you can call it the F-0 Grand Prix if you feel like lol.

Laijin

Smash Hero
A $5 buy-in ensures that only serious Falcon players take part in the competition.
True story.
But 2D has made a good offer.

If there is an overflow of falcons(more than 10), we should do a coin toss or some **** cause I don't wanna get booted off if I know personally my falcon is better than someone else's in there.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
well im sure this will be for ****s n giggles because we all know Derf was the highest placing Falcon main month after month in the melee gigs days. Followed by sighrax and myself...sighrax and I quit melee, so it pretty much just leaves derf. you falcon mains need to place before you can claim this so called best falcon title..

SynikaL

Smash Lord
well im sure this will be for ****s n giggles because we all know Derf was the highest placing Falcon main month after month in the melee gigs days. Followed by sighrax and myself...sighrax and I quit melee, so it pretty much just leaves derf. you falcon mains need to place before you can claim this so called best falcon title..
Since when is Gigs the objective barometer for competitive play in all of Florida?

I've been placing high with Falcon since before you or Sighrax even existed, and Falcon's not even my main (Yes, I've gone entire tournaments with him. Something I've done with every character I play cept' Ganon).

H3ll, I literally created Sighrax and could beat him consistently with an assortment of characters when he was considered to be in his "prime" (I was wallowing in "retirement").

I cannot say much about Derf, I've only played him in friendlies (He's good, but couldn't beat me in Falcon dittos :p).

I'd rather this stayed free, it doesn't need to be all that serious.

-Kimosabae

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I don't main Falcon, but I've placed top 5 every tourney (about 4 or so tourneys in a row) I went all Falcon!!!

I only really lost to the same people I normally lose to (Col Bol and hungry), and the other 2 I had random losses to were Dop and Animal Control (both great players)!!!

I've also used him in teams recently and done well!!

So yeah...

:colorful:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Since when is Gigs the objective barometer for competitive play in all of Florida?

I've been placing high with Falcon since before you or Sighrax even existed, and Falcon's not even my main (Yes, I've gone entire tournaments with him. Something I've done with every character I play cept' Ganon).

H3ll, I literally created Sighrax and could beat him consistently with an assortment of characters when he was considered to be in his "prime" (I was wallowing in "retirement").

I cannot say much about Derf, I've only played him in friendlies (He's good, but couldn't beat me in Falcon dittos :p).

I'd rather this stayed free, it doesn't need to be all that serious.

-Kimosabae
OH my god best line of the month.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
lol, that line is way more confrontational than I wanted it to be and you just made it worse.

When are you gonna be at the Nexus Fro?

-Kimo

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Ya know, someone need to tell Sick (another Falcon player) about this...does anyone have contact with the guy? He was at Valencia about a week agon and he said that he dosen't go to the boards.
So, when is this goign to happen? melee Gigs or FL gaming?

crap...before i go fully back to brawl.

I need to get my falcon one more step than it was a few weeks ago for this challange.

Top Bottom