• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The F-Zero Challenge. (UPDATE)

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
yea, that was fun. i just watched vids of crispy, hes def good. this wasnt so much about him being bad, moreso about him completely underestimating me and making me seem a lot worse than i am.

-hiro
I probably am underestimating you. I have seen vids of your sheik with the most recent one being the crew matches. I just felt that there were two times where F-0 could've easily killed you as well as the fact that he didn't DI most of your combos. Taking these two examples into consideration, he could've defeated you rather than you taking 7 or so stocks off the other crew.

Hopefully I did underestimate you, and our matches turn out great. :lick:

In 2D

Smash Cadet
I probably am underestimating you. I have seen vids of your sheik with the most recent one being the crew matches. I just felt that there were two times where F-0 could've easily killed you as well as the fact that he didn't DI most of your combos. Taking these two examples into consideration, he could've defeated you rather than you taking 7 or so stocks off the other crew.

Hopefully I did underestimate you, and our matches turn out great. :lick:
NO!! I was playing horrible...I was under pressure...I was john john johnny johnson!!

Laijin

Smash Hero
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
whats up with this smiley?
:colorful:
Its like in every one of your posts QDVS
seriously
what the heck?
its just flashing...
I feel like im at a rave..
or im gonna get a seizure or something
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Am I reading this wrong, or did you just say that most of FL's top 10 are "mid level players?"
and im not saying all non top 10ers are mid lvl either
some people are better than that i just think most are mid. Since all the scrubs went to brawl

and i think i should learn to write lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
haha Put me down for this too. But I know for a fact that Synikal, Crispyone and Queen's falcons got this on lock. But that's not to say my Falcon is pretty manly. And I got a secret weapon for Falcon dittos. :p

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Actually i have that down to a science now, im kneeing an grabbin instantly =)

But wavedashing sucks...

You saw how good I am now =)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Hungrybox destroyed 95.7% of all my hopes of becoming a good Falcon (3 rests, the last one on my last stock when I got rested near the side blastzone on Battlefield). The other 4.3% is still alive because of the great training I get by playing Zoro, Legion, and uuaa all the time.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
You know, It's sad, that after all this time, I had no idea that this name wasn't taken.

@ D-torr, I am probably the only falcon in Florida that can beat him, you just gotta play him more and adapt to his style.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Nick, I wasn't expecting to beat him. I just wasn't expecting to get destroyed the way I did, not that I hated it either. It showed me that I am nowhere close to his level, a top pro level. That gives me the motivation to strive to be better.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Nick, I wasn't expecting to beat him. I just wasn't expecting to get destroyed the way I did, not that I hated it either. It showed me that I am nowhere close to his level, a top pro level. That gives me the motivation to strive to be better.
I felt the same way after I got beaten by Lambchops, and then Shiz. I had a DEATH POOL at Gigs a while back, which had shiz, chops, and colbol in it. I thought I was good back then, and then I got wrecked by chops and shiz, and I was so depressed lol. I felt like quitting, but later I felt determined to improve my skill.

Btw, what is your name irl?

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I felt the same way after I got beaten by Lambchops, and then Shiz. I had a DEATH POOL at Gigs a while back, which had shiz, chops, and colbol in it. I thought I was good back then, and then I got wrecked by chops and shiz, and I was so depressed lol. I felt like quitting, but later I felt determined to improve my skill.

Btw, what is your name irl?
Eh, Nick, ya quit twice and got back up :p.

but yea, I still nowhere near shiz nor lamp...although I think i am getting closer to h-box now and then.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
EVERYONE LISTEN!!

I NEED MORE PARTICIPANTS!!

I have 10 falcon requests, and 4 Random Smasher requests.

The selection of Random Smashers is crucial to this event!!!

Top Bottom