• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The F-Zero Challenge. (UPDATE)

Renth

Smash Hero
having a mini-tournament of falcon dittos, only proves who has the best falcon - at falcon dittos. Not necessarily who's the best over all.

:)

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
i dunno didn't 2-D post this on a gigs thread? so maybe he wants to get it done at a melee gigs, or is it an actual mini tournament that someone is gonna host at a venue?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
can I be is a random smasher? ;] Wait, when is this again?

In 2D

Smash Cadet
This is going down at Gigs. May 2nd, 2009.

SO FAR I HAVE:

Falcon Candidates:

F-Zero
QDVS
Polmex
Harriettheguy
Proteus
Laijin
Xyz

Random Smasher Candidates:

Hiroshi
DarkSonic
Carlos

Thank for your responses, I'm gonna make this happen!!

Oh, and if you want to see what I've got, - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1OFlrpDhps

Zoro

Smash Champion
This is going down at Gigs. May 2nd, 2009.

SO FAR I HAVE:

Falcon Candidates:

F-Zero
QDVS
Polmex
Harriettheguy
Proteus
Laijin
Xyz

Random Smasher Candidates:

Hiroshi
DarkSonic
Carlos

Thank for your responses, I'm gonna make this happen!!

Oh, and if you want to see what I've got, - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1OFlrpDhps

You are seriously underestimating my falcons powah

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
What if multiple Falcons beat all three opponenets? I think we need a better opponent or two. Like me.
Rock is right. The random smashers need to be really good. You would know that a falcon is good if he can beat tough opponents.

I won't be able to join this. My girlfriend's graduation is May 2nd and mine is the 3rd. Too bad. I was looking forward to this.

In 2D

Smash Cadet
What if multiple Falcons beat all three opponenets? I think we need a better opponent or two. Like me.
I was thinking the same thing.
I'm taking everyone's requests seriously. This isn't first-come-first-serve. I will just rule out the weakest links, based on the data I receive; how much skill we know the Falcons/RS'ers have. (RS=Random Smasher)

I also want the three opponents to be different characters. High tiers most likely. With the current participants, it would be Marth, Shiek, and Fox. This is a good lineup, but we could change it to Falco/Fox/Peach, or something like that. Good players controlling high tier characters will be challenging to defeat for any Falcon. We will have to prove ourselves worthy of the title.

HOWEVER, If any of the C. Falcon players play against one of the participants regularly, then they would have an advantage that the other Falcons don't. Say if Hungrybox wanted to join, it wouldn't be fair for the other Falcons, because I play against him so much. I would have an unfair advantage. We have to factor this in to the challenge.

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
HOWEVER, If any of the C. Falcon players play against one of the participants regularly, then they would have an advantage that the other Falcons don't. Say if Hungrybox wanted to join, it wouldn't be fair for the other Falcons, because I play against him so much. I would have an unfair advantage. We have to factor this in to the challenge.
Hm, it's going to be hard to find 3 common opponents that none of the Falcons play against regularly though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thats an awesome name to have. ;3

In 2D

Smash Cadet
Kimosabae's just my real name. You can put me down as SynikaL.

-Kimosabae
So your the same synikal that was posting in Greg's "Greatest Falcon Thread"? Aren't you like, better than him? I say that from the implications I got out of the thread. I remember you congratulating him, saying "wow G-reg, your better than I thought", to which he replied "thank you synikal". I didn't know you were a Florida falcon...

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Thats an awesome name to have. ;3
Thank you, sir.

In 2D:

That was me. Back in the day my very subjective opinion might have considered my Falcon better than his, but we've never played and since then he's accomplished much more than I competitively.

In fact, since then most people have.

-Kye

Top Bottom