• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Peach's fair has greater reach, but less range.

This is a custom terminology that as far as I know, I'm the only one to really use, so I'll elaborate.

By reach, I mean that the distance from Peach's fair hitbox to her center of gravity is greater than that of Marth's fair to his. By range, I mean that there is less distance between the edge of her fair's hitbox and the edge of the closest hurtbox to her, compared to Marth's - essentially degree of disjoint.

What does this mean? Well, it basically means that you can both punish each other for ever barely missing a fair, and that Peach can hit a little farther away from her than one might think.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that was a really solid and well thought out explanation, ill. im very impressed with your insight, kudos to you =]

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So I just did line of MDMA at 11:20 am to make sure it was legit for this festival I'm going to in a few hours.

It is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
One of my lady friends told me that I would make a great father. Now Idk if she was trying to say in code that she wanna have my babies. or that she needs a dad for her kids and pay that child support.

Though it got me wondering if I would really make a good one. So what do you guys think.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The questions you should be asking yourself in terms of that are these:

1) How's your tolerance for children?
2) Are you patience with children?
3) Are you financial ready to handle your child?
4) Will you make time for your child?
5) Do you feel ready?

More or less it is how do you feel about it. Your young I wouldn't bother having children yet. It's best to wait once your settled enough and know you can afford. A lot of young people end up regretting having babies at an young age.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
More or less it is how do you feel about it. Your young I wouldn't bother having children yet. It's best to wait once your settled enough and know you can afford. A lot of young people forget/refuse to wrap it up, regretting having babies at an young age.
and the poor kids end up becoming bad or get yelled at all day

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
and the poor kids end up becoming bad or get yelled at all day
Modified my post. =P

I just watch a lot of reality shows and see stuff about young marriages and families not lasting because something happens. Kids don't ask to brought into the world and when they're brought into the world and they aren't planned that effects the child. Also how he/she is raised effects them too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
woman with authority over me
MUST SMASH

edit: after rereading that...that looks more like a sick fetish of mine than a hulk reference...

...........carry on

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I think that's a bit harsh.
No, it's actually, like, really easy.

Or he can just grab it or aerial it out of the air. That way he saves his jump and can slow fall dair or uair under Peach if she approaches.Then up b>?air back to the stage/edge.
Airdodging or using any aerial puts him low enough that he now has to jump to recover and she can edgehog the up-B and then jump/aerial him at the peak.

Believe me, this works. The only proper counter to it is perfectly DIing to the top corner and just not going to the ledge, and even that Peach can land hits on. She'll never stop him from getting back on stage, she'll just get free hits. Worked on UTD Zac, Vinnie, Lee Puff (good ol' days), Valdens, Hylian and every other good G&W that I've played in my travels.

If you guess right on a tech chase they are pretty damn effective.Plus they are easily reset after a few jabs.Which is sweet.
Not really, considering that Peach's tech roll is so good that even if you know exactly what she's going to do you can't punish a tech away with any smash.

No setups.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
One of my lady friends told me that I would make a great father. Now Idk if she was trying to say in code that she wanna have my babies. or that she needs a dad for her kids and pay that child support.

Though it got me wondering if I would really make a good one. So what do you guys think.

omg i do - i love kids so much
The kid loves kids.

Funny.

And creepy.

90% of the smash community isn't ready... LOL
Yeah, like, who here has a house and stable job that could handle kids, amirite?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Forget kids, we're overpopulated enough. My nephew is awesome though, but it's easier to be an uncle of course, lol.

:phone:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Dark Pch would be a terrible father, at least right now. Maybe in 10 years... maybe.

Kids are ok, but I don't want any anytime soon. I want to enjoy my youth

Top Bottom