• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Nordal

Smash Lord
I had a moment of pure sadistic joy yesterday.

A couple of my friends from the currently graduated class decided to teach me how to "parkour" yesterday, which is basically jumping over tables and other stuff in specific forms. We were doing this all at some elementary school.

At one point there's a group of five or six ~10 year old boys watching us. After watching for about a half an hour, the only obese child of the group yells at us saying "You guys suck!".

About twenty minutes later we were done for the day and were walking back to the parking lot. The kids are in a group on our way, so I walk up to the obese child, smile, and ask in a very cheerful tone, "Do you like chocolate?".

I have never seen anyone look that self conscious about their appearance than that boy did in that moment. I probably ruined his week, but at least I taught him not to insult random strangers.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The questions you should be asking yourself in terms of that are these:

1) How's your tolerance for children?

I can deal with them just fine. I been dealing with them for a while. I don't have a problem with them

2) Are you patience with children?

Yea

3) Are you financial ready to handle your child?

No
4) Will you make time for your child?

Yea

5) Do you feel ready?

somewhat.

More or less it is how do you feel about it. Your young I wouldn't bother having children yet. It's best to wait once your settled enough and know you can afford. A lot of young people end up regretting having babies at an young age.
I really don't want kids. I am too much or a adventurer. Kids would hold me back. I think I connected with kids just fine. And the reason I have is cause I am like a big kid myself. So I can relate to them and I have a witty personality that kids enjoy. I worked with them at a summer camp once. This kids loved me more than any staff member.

I also had it ruff when I was small. really bad. Which is why I am a lil..............crazy. But I act all witty cause I am actually a depressed person. so I use all this to hide my depression and make people laugh. Thats one thing I enjoy doing. Make me forget about everything and live in this world that is just witty and fun.

I really don't want kids but I will say I am freaking godly with them.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I had a moment of pure sadistic joy yesterday.

A couple of my friends from the currently graduated class decided to teach me how to "parkour" yesterday, which is basically jumping over tables and other stuff in specific forms. We were doing this all at some elementary school.

At one point there's a group of five or six ~10 year old boys watching us. After watching for about a half an hour, the only obese child of the group yells at us saying "You guys suck!".

About twenty minutes later we were done for the day and were walking back to the parking lot. The kids are in a group on our way, so I walk up to the obese child, smile, and ask in a very cheerful tone, "Do you like chocolate?".

I have never seen anyone look that self conscious about their appearance than that boy did in that moment. I probably ruined his week, but at least I taught him not to insult random strangers.
LMAO
that is awesome

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So I have a tournament tomorrow.

I won't be going Peach, since y'know, I kinda main Dedede, but wish me luck.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I really don't want kids. I am too much or a adventurer. Kids would hold me back. I think I connected with kids just fine. And the reason I have is cause I am like a big kid myself. So I can relate to them and I have a witty personality that kids enjoy. I worked with them at a summer camp once. This kids loved me more than any staff member.

I also had it ruff when I was small. really bad. Which is why I am a lil..............crazy. But I act all witty cause I am actually a depressed person. so I use all this to hide my depression and make people laugh. Thats one thing I enjoy doing. Make me forget about everything and live in this world that is just witty and fun.

I really don't want kids but I will say I am freaking godly with them.
If you feel your not ready and as you said your not financial stable just yet then I'd say you should wait. Have fun with your life while your young. I'm sure you know you won't be able to do some of the stuff you do now if you had a child. The priority would be to ensure your children don't go through the same deal you did when you were young. Overall it is your decision but you asked for opinions. This is my two cents I can throw out for ya.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah it's Metaknight.

So I was like **** this.

I'm going Yoshi.

Because I really want to go Yoshi and the only thing preventing me is no jump OoS.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Precisely.

I now have two defensive options.
Not getting hit and getting hit.

One of those is better than the other.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
LOL

Illmatic, where are you? Scissor me in Peach dittos? I've hit a block again, and usually getting ***** in Peach dittos helps me evaluate what I'm doing wrong. I think I've reached my limit in singles. Doubles is my calling in this game.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOL

Illmatic, where are you? Scissor me in Peach dittos? I've hit a block again, and usually getting ***** in Peach dittos helps me evaluate what I'm doing wrong. I think I've reached my limit in singles. Doubles is my calling in this game.
I'll help you out then.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I'll help you out then.
Really? Thanks man! I remember the last time we played our connection was bad though. I hope my connection doesn't decide to suck really badly today.
Also, I remember seeing you yesterday on some stream with that creepy yugi mask. xD
FC?
Mine is 1806 5510 7203

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You should already have me added. I have you already.

And about that stream.............yea.....uh..............

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
You should already have me added. I have you already.

And about that stream.............yea.....uh..............
Oh yeah! There you are! It's ok, we can pretend all of that.... never happened.
Hosting now, join when you're ready!

Wow, it's even worse than I remember. I wish I had a better connection. xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Think it is my end this time around. it takes me awhile to get on wifi connecting. Man I cant wait to my studio apartment is ready so I can get the hell out of here and seriously hook up my net.

Top Bottom