• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Nooooooooooooo
I'm red with DP, Illmatic's wii died... who will **** me in Peach dittos now? ;-;
Hmm, maybe I can find a Peach that doesn't want to spam side taunt on basic brawl...
edit: LMAO, as soon as I say that, I get into a basic brawl with 2 other taunting peaches and a Snake

Well, thanks anyways guys, it's nice knowing that there are people around here willing to help a wifi scrub like me. <333

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Why must taunts exist? Stupid feature...
LOL.
The only taunt i really like is pikachu's down taunt (the one where he rolls on his back and goes "pikaaaaa"). omgggggg, so adorable. <3
Well, at least we're spamming down taunt and not side...
Now they're spamming side taunt. It's kinda eerie watching two Peaches side taunt right next to one another. Watching them merge and meld into each other over and over and OVER. THE WHOLE TWO MINUTES? COME ON LOL.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I personally like Dedede's Down Taunt and Yoshi's side taunt.

Nothing more adorable than Yoshi finding his tail.

Oh also DK's down taunt.

ZSS's taunts needed to be louder and more pronounced. I did not know she said anything until I saw the dialogue for it online.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
No, it's actually, like, really easy.

Airdodging or using any aerial puts him low enough that he now has to jump to recover and she can edgehog the up-B and then jump/aerial him at the peak.

Believe me, this works. The only proper counter to it is perfectly DIing to the top corner and just not going to the ledge, and even that Peach can land hits on. She'll never stop him from getting back on stage, she'll just get free hits. Worked on UTD Zac, Vinnie, Lee Puff (good ol' days), Valdens, Hylian and every other good G&W that I've played in my travels.

Not really, considering that Peach's tech roll is so good that even if you know exactly what she's going to do you can't punish a tech away with any smash.

No setups.

Ok, I was honestly just trying to get a reaction out of some Peach players.

I have little to no knowledge of Brawl.

I was just trying to make stuff up that sounded legit hahaha.

Sorry if I wasted your time writing up all that stuff Praxis :(

But I did say I was gonna cause some trouble a few posts before you responded to me :p

Pikaville

Actually I tried playing smash under similar influences before and had to stop because I didn't see why the Nintendo characters needed to fight each other.

True story.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Someone Teach me how to be nice. Sees I don't know how to be nice. I forgot how. I usually curse at people and tell them to go do hell. I need lessons on how to be a nice person.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You go tell a heavy smoker not to smoke for a month. He wont be able too. He'll go crazy. Same with crack heads.

I cant even pin myself down to say the H word. Nor the C and A word.

Pikaville

I don't think you are crazy Pch.

I think you just need to chill the **** out a little.

Being nice to people is easier than being a ****.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't think you are crazy Pch.

I think you just need to chill the **** out a little.

Being nice to people is easier than being a ****.
Oh yea, well you can go **** yourself!

..............see what I mean? It's like a drug.

lol, you ask the same thing every month
The hell? No I don't I barly talk to you.

Indeed I am.

I don't hate Brawl though.

I just don't get the same buzz playing it as I do Melee.

Damn you Falco.
I enjoy playing both games now that I finally started getting some control over the characters movement's in melee. I still **** up if I don't get enough sleep and platforms are a ***** to deal with. I see absolutely no purpose in multishining at all.

Someone Teach me how to be nice. Sees I don't know how to be nice. I forgot how. I usually curse at people and tell them to go do hell. I need lessons on how to be a nice person.
Alright, before you can be nice, you have to go through one more stage first. Instead of cursing someone or in effect saying "bad words" to people simply don't say those words. You can figure out how to give people complaints once you have mastered this stage.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
irl I'm too nice a person.

I'd teach you how to be nice Dark.Pch.

But I'm also learning how to be mean.

So I won't.

Top Bottom