• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So even though I just checked up on your very own matchup thread, which says it's slightly in G&W's favor.

I'm still wrong?

Peach mains are a funny bunch.

Pikaville

Sentinel has been on 4 Major winner/2nd place teams and is always in teams that place high.

So what is your point here?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I want to give a shoutout to the Brawl Peach players:

You are WAY nicer than most of the Melee Peach players. Hands down.

They're a bunch of egotistical, self-centered, arrogant little *****s who don't know how to suck a **** properly cuz they're too busy brown nosing each other.

Pikaville

They're a bunch of egotistical, self-centered, arrogant little *****s who don't know how to suck a **** properly cuz they're too busy brown nosing each other.
I think the majority of people here hold you in high regard Kyle.

At least that's how I see it anyways.

The reason I come here is because everyone is pretty cool.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
his music is trash though

I mean wtf is that supposed to be. Hahaha

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

You know your loved here sweetface

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I'm going

not

Did I trick you?

You know that 'Forever Alone' meme? He looks like he has that elephantiasis disease on his chin...poor thing

Also G&W is slightly his favour imo - it's fine until you realise that a hiccup from you will result in death by a smash at some silly low percent whereas when he gets smacked, he just laughs and flashes his 'bucket' at you

Also rofl why is Gimpmatic banned

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I plan on going to Apex (Though I'm quite sure noone cares).

I do hope to meet a few Peach players there and perhaps get a few friendlies. I want to try and drag Cheap there as well.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Peach can't handle G&W in Brawl either haha.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

His bair is great at poking through her shield.
Tilt the shield, jab OOS after the fifth hit when the turtle's head dips, guaranteed hit. Her jab has good range. If you fastfall in to the ground, then she can visibly see that you're doing that and jab OOS the landing hit.

Better yet, she can just let it hit her, SDI through it and nair/bair.

Or jump away from it and bair/fair when the head dips.

G&W's bair is complete trash vs Peach if the Peach player is semi-competent at the matchup and knows the visual cues to punish it.

Edge guarding him is hard.
Stupidly easy. Throw a turnip at the angle that prevents G&W from jumping to the ledge, then run off and float against the ledge. G&W is forced to jump around the turnip, and Peach can release the float on reaction to his up-B and edgehog.

G&W WILL pass through her and make it on the stage anyway, but Peach has a guaranteed uair/fair/nair on him as he stalls at the peak of his up-B. If you edgehog without floating, you can actually jump/float/bair fast and throw him back offstage- otherwise, it's still a free hit that puts him in a juggling position every single time he's offstage.

U and F smash can kill pretty early on certain stages.
No setups, relies on Peach being aggressive and G&W hard reading an approach. Peach should be throwing out ranged moves and chucking turnips and not approaching.
The hammer of justice.
Got me there :( Darn you UTD Zac.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I still think it's slightly in G&W's favor.
55-45 G&W, I agree, only because G&W will live forever in this MU- Peach has no kill set ups, she's just much better suited to control the spacing game, so she'll be hitting G&W 3 times for every hit she takes but G&W hits harder.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Why do so many peach players do unnecessary technical stuff? I'm watching them play and then they do some float thing, and then snake just throws out like any move and hits them lol.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I plan on going to Apex (Though I'm quite sure noone cares).

I do hope to meet a few Peach players there and perhaps get a few friendlies. I want to try and drag Cheap there as well.
Another AL player on the peach boards? Weird.

I may go, but I'm poor at the moment, it better not be soon.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Another AL player on the peach boards? Weird.

I may go, but I'm poor at the moment, it better not be soon.
Surprise? xD I've kind of had the biggest urge to pick up this character over Marth.

It's in January, that enough time to start saving?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I like to be technical and awesome. :) Just gotta be smart about it <3

I know this is late to the game, but...

LOL @ ADHD's comment about guys ******* on his face and saying inappropriate things about his body. You're such a ****. Add me on facebook!!

Pikaville

Stupidly easy.
I think that's a bit harsh.

G&W is forced to jump around the turnip
Or he can just grab it or aerial it out of the air.That way he saves his jump and can slow fall dair or uair under Peach if she approaches.Then up b>?air back to the stage/edge.

No setups, relies on Peach being aggressive and G&W hard reading an approach. Peach should be throwing out ranged moves and chucking turnips and not approaching.
If you guess right on a tech chase they are pretty damn effective.Plus they are easily reset after a few jabs.Which is sweet.

Top Bottom