• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm glad my cat rarely throws up.
My friend's cat throws up all the time because the cat likes to go outside and he eats grass which he proceeds to throw up later.

Xyless

Smash Master
I already warned ook to bring headphones for the next time you two meet, Jared.

And don't worry, he was probably the most hyped of the newcomers. He freaking 2-stocked MikeHaze, after all.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Dajayman I was laughing so hard when you were screaming during Ook's fight with Boss that I had to sit down. You create so much hype! When I read the updates in the stream i was like "lol dajayman is probably ruining his pants right about now"

Edit: An actual brawl question! I know MK is so good on battlefield, but the matchup seems soooo impossible on flat stages like SV and FD. On stages like those, MK is just a wall and I feel like I have to be offensive. On BF I can at least use the platforms to my advantage to play defensively. So my question is, how do you play against MK on, say, FD (since that's supposedly the best stage to CP)? Pressure him? Don't approach at all? I try to use a ton of turnips and play defensively, but he can always get inside of me :( Help :)

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
Apparently my cat threw up on my bed while I was sleeping.

:mad: :mad:
that reminds me of this dream i had last night (i had multiple dreams last night which is very weird since i pretty much never remember my dreams). Anyways in the dream there was this chancy that was put into a transparent pokeball and then, thousands of chancys came raining down from the sky. Also in my dream i think i called them Airgemini's.......

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So I heard once again Mikey placed higher than all the Peaches. And I beat Candy in tournament today. 2-0 the first match was stupid XD
Yeah Mikey had to face Nicole. We were all sad about that. :(

MLG is an amazing experience. I've never had so much smash related fun and hype in my life and I met so many amazing new faces and old ones alike. It was worth every penny spent. ^.^

Now it's time for me and L_Cancel to try our hand in doubles tomorrow.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
yea, normally i don't dream lol.
and good job mikey
Its not that you dont dream, its that you dont remember a good portion of your dreams.

If you didnt dream....that would actually be bad because something in the brain isnt working correctly D:

and white-peach: This ***** dont take no **** gurl. tha how she rolll

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Keep reppin peach, ppl :D

Also you have to play a grounded game against MK. Use lots of turnips, jabs, and try not to jump too much.

On a similar note, but not necessarily against MK, I still think RC is an awesome stage for peach because its a wall breaker. It;s kinda hard for people like Kirby, D3, MK, Wario, etc to play their wall game on a moving stage. Even though Peach can't wall either, if you play right, you win :D

gantrain05

Smash Master
wait, mikey beat nicole? XD i think this means we need to do moar peach dittos nicole, we haven't been keepin up on those lately lol.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Hmm...

Sky Hazuki = Sky?

They got a 33rd place with Peach at that MLG thing
I still can't believe a Ness and an Ike placed so high, quite surprised at that really high ZSS placement as well
that's our old peach boards sky. he didn't use pch though, he went all falco. there's no way he used pch at this haha.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Yesterday was CEO and I got 13th; same with Kyon. It was a little stressing aswell, since I lost first round and I had to win to stay in the tournaments. I managed to win four matches but then I had to go against Chaz. Lets just say I need help with the Marth match up a lot. But I plucked so many turnips. Against a GW, he two stocked me the first match, and I was just baffled and then the next two games I two stocked him, and the last game I plucked a 107 turnips. I should have plucked more. Same with a Zelda player, I plucked about 80 or so turnips.
xD

I had lots of fun and my teammate and I are finally understanding eachother more ;D

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Good job Mikey. ^-^ What did he place?
Any videos?

@ Demi - Oh really? :O
yea, normally i don't dream lol.
and good job mikey
Yay Mikey!
Much much <3 and hugs to you all! ^_^

MLG was... an interesting experience. The first day wasn't my day, but I had so much fun the rest of the days, it didn't even matter. I made new friends, met old friends, and even got to see people from Melee days I didn't see in YEARS(Lee Martin especially comes to mind). It just makes me so sad that I can't stay and spend more time with everyone... I already miss everyone.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Good to hear the midwest Peaches had fun. Next time I'll join the party. But while MLG was going on and I made my choice to stay in NYC, I decided to go on my own path to be the best. I shut myself out from thinking of smash. I spent all the time working out. This was a lil training session I decided to do.

Each day I have been working out in my house. Make my body and endurance stronger. Then while shutting myself out from smash, I decided to catch up on some anime like I use to do before I got into smash. I use to love drawing and making my own manga alot.

I go out to the park and relax with my guitar. Even made money off that yesterday at the park. Relaxing the mind more and releasing the inner me. The brain is muscle and I been training that as well. I started all this on thursday morning. Also to relax the mind I decided to get back to studying japanese and laying on my bed to watch anime after I am doing working out till I fall asleep. I have not touched brawl since then. I have not talked to anyone in the smash community or even talked about it.

I feel stronger. More relaxed. More focused. More aware. I'm gonna continue this. So I won't be around much once again. Though I will have to come back once I decided to touch brawl again. which will be very soon. But I wanna continue to train like this more. 2morrow I am gonna start running at night from my house to the pier and then back home.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
We have a visual surprise for you all coming up soon. :)
woot.

additionally, i better see five hundred bajillion thousand peaches at apex, or atleast a good bunch of you guys. Peach Mains are too much fun to hang out with

Top Bottom