• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Purple

Hi guys!
Because, more or less, I get to learn a very useful and very broad set of skills that I can use everyday to look after my family and friends. I also like the security of having mastered a very sought-after profession (you know, after I've been working a few years and can honestly tell you I know what I'm doing and can predict what's going to happen so I can plan accordingly.) And being able to tell people that I'm a nurse is nice, everyone seems to respond to it well.

Eventually I want to become a hospice nurse, a nurse who takes care of the terminally ill who are on the verge of death, who choose to withdraw from further medical intervention. I would be the person that comes and visits them a few times a week to see how things are progressing, and managing their symptoms and promote an higher quality of life when they don't have much time left. I also like home health care, where you visit people who live alone or with minimal assistance who require regular checkups to manage conditions outside of the hospital/acute care setting. I just like the idea of visiting people in their homes to deliver care because it's what my grandfather had before he passed away, and I thought that would be a fine profession to participate in.

I'm honestly very happy with your response. It sounds like your reasonings for your profession is great all around, not many think about nursing / doctoring the way you do.

@ Ladylegion - :mad: You can't just be ignoring me! Not in these boards *rage rage*

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Who is all going to MLG Peach main wise? I'll be there.

@Brianna: I think my car group is staying in cincy thursday night along with your florida group and the MD/VA group or something like that. Hahaha yay~ :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
omg joey yayz :D Its gonna be amazinnnnnnnggggggg :D teehee and legion we r totally gonna go clubbing right after zp lol i wish....i should go to CFL with u for a little bit :3 since im not in school :D

gantrain05

Smash Master
wait, why can't we beat ook? ook the DK player? i've beat him before, he's pretty good, but i don't think he's as good as ripple.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Haha @ Brianna

@ Nicole: Can I ask you for help this time? XD. I remember the last time I asked (at kakuna matata 3) you didn't get to help me much due to a small venue and time and due to the fact that I mained Kirby lol sooo..... D: You are going to MLG, right?

I can't wait to see all of you Peach mains at MLG (and Brianna X: )

Nicole

Smash Champion
Haha @ Brianna

@ Nicole: Can I ask you for help this time? XD. I remember the last time I asked (at kakuna matata 3) you didn't get to help me much due to a small venue and time and due to the fact that I mained Kirby lol sooo..... D: You are going to MLG, right?

I can't wait to see all of you Peach mains at MLG (and Brianna X: )
sure dude, i'll give you some tips. you should also ask Mikey or KB though, they're both probably better than I am. I mean, I don't know for sure, but probably...

i'll see you there :chuckle:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yaaaaay~ It'll be great to discuss Peach with you guys :D. We should meet up somewhere in the venue and figure out how we're gonna take over this ****.

Moozle

Smash Champion
So I was playing on Wifi today and some guy was playing MK and Toon Link and was a huge spammer, but I managed to win. He got really mad at me because my match comment (the thing you write when reporting scores) was "Silly MK and TL, being gay is for Peach mains!" He was seriously offended, it was weird.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm...You wouldn't happen to not like certain Peach players because they don't agree with you on certain things in life now would you? Because that would be rather...well...you know...immature?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Too bad you won't be getting any drama from me for a long time or ever on here again and no KB it wasn't ment to be serious just me being a ***** which is why I put the "wink"

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yeah the wink part clearly signified that it was a joke post. :p
I wish more people would use smileys or something when they make insults. It'd save a loooooot of drama.

Speaking of drama, you shouldn't say that word here! Whenever I see that word here I get hyped to dish out some punishment. :p

not really i actually dread it

Top Bottom