• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Omg thats such a great idea. I was wondering where all the peachs did there instantchating at lol.

I will be there to celebrate Metatitan's 3333 post!!

Oh and it doesnt really matter what movie we watch, and i dont think there is going to be any small kids there so just pick a movie you want to see. Today is your day bud, you deserve it with all the hard work for the 3333 posts hahaha

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Temper temper people.
It's to be expected since it is a touchy subject after all.

With that said, Raz, even if you understand what Dark is going through (tenfold actually), you still need to acknowledge that people have their own ways of dealing with their problems in life. Some may seem annoying, some may conceal everything a little better, but the fact remains that everyone is different.

I may not have been through a similar experience in life but my ex-girlfriend/close friend has lost her mother to cancer in recent years, and she was only 19 so I imagine it hit her like a ton of bricks. She was absolutely devastated, and even though she and I had broken up not long before that I still decided to stick by her as a friend and help her cope with everything. She did talk of her mother a lot, almost ten times a day to be exact, but who could blame her? There were times where she'd try to conceal the way she felt, but it would eventually bottle up and explode in fits of rage, tears, etc. It wasn't the most pleasant thing to experience but regardless I stuck by her. Everyone just has their own ways of coping, so please don't look down upon someone if their method happens to annoy you. Just ignore it and be on your way (that goes for everyone).

I'm usually the last person to try and play peacemaker btw, so it'd be best not to take my advice with a grain of salt since I'm actually giving it for once.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
okayokayokay im sooo in with this movie night :) can it be not super early though? :( nick isnt leaving my house until i think 10 or 11 =/ buuut btw KB i think i <3 you :D annnd yooo i missed a lot of like crazy drama altho my input wouldve just been cool it guys ...im...sorry im not good at stopping arguments =[ but yeah MOVIE NIGHT?!?! HYPE

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
So what movie does everyone agree on? I also want to know how old everyone is that way we can decide on what movie rating we can go by. Oh and also post what type of movies you like. Im more of a comedy type movie person but its really up to you all. Im also 15.

Oh and before i forget... what time do you want the movie to start?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
please dont start early im going home now after we drop someone off and...yeah but trust me i will be ont onight wait for me if u can <3 or tell kyon to text me byes

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
woooooooooooooot i love how the xat movie chat ended up being something completely different buut you guys are awesome xD

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
I had so much fun tonight. I mean that was the most fun i have had online in a very long time.

Cant wait to get my mic though!

I think its funny that i was the only one watching the movie and you wouldnt put part 2 up for me =[

hahaha, i wasnt that into it anyways but still it was pretty funny.

Well i'll cya all tommorow, take care

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I had so much fun tonight. I mean that was the most fun i have had online in a very long time.

Cant wait to get my mic though!

I think its funny that i was the only one watching the movie and you wouldnt put part 2 up for me =[

hahaha, i wasnt that into it anyways but still it was pretty funny.

Well i'll cya all tommorow, take care
Glad you enjoyed yourself

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What a great way to start in the Peach boards haha. I know I'm gonna love being here ^__^. It was nice meeting you all and i can't wait to talk to you all again! :D

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I just went back to read what I missed and Dekuu I don't think you know what your getting yourself into calling me a chonga you three cent trick!

Raz of course im going to apex. Its going to be so much fun.

But in all seriousness I do want to get a peach hotel room..... we are planing everything this time!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
im sad i missed the peach chat yesterday

I swear everytime I see your username I think you're JigglyZelda D:
thats exactly what i thought when i came in and went back a page to see this line

Eat a **** you jigglyphaggot, you know nothing.
i was like O.o what did i do?
What will take me farther in brawl???

Alright here is a short story..

cool story bro

but gurl you betta watch out for stealing my name D:<
j/k
Raz of course im going to apex. Its going to be so much fun.

But in all seriousness I do want to get a peach hotel room..... we are planing everything this time!
i wish i could go to apex

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
LOL i didnt steal your name, i didnt even know anyone on these boards when i made this name.

Oh and yes the peach chat on xat/skype was just soooo fun last night

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Day you made the chat way more interesting, in a good way of course. Your so fun to talk to and your voice is just sexy.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
We def. need more people and you didnt ruin our movie night day we <3 you :D annnd day talks a lot at least to me xDDD SKYPE SKYPE SKYPE :D

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
I would like to see you in it ^^

But seriously i know ive already told you this in skype but i'll say it again.. Awesome job on the skirt, your so talented.

Top Bottom