• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
you find me intimidating?? xDDD

No i dont find you intimidating.

Oh and what are we going to do on tonights xat? Or are we just going to talk on skype tonight? Im up for either one.

Oh and btw i finally got my little sister to start playing ssbb. She plays as samus and peach (i inspired her to use peach lol) She is 7 so i am surprised she learned all the controls so fast, she likes playing with items on so i allow that when we play but when i normally play i turn them off.

Oh and im really not sure if im going to be able to make it to this tournament because my dad will be back for a month and he will be leaveing shortly after the tournament like maybe a few weeks after so i want to spend as much time with him as possible b4 he leaves again for another year or so.

So like could you look into when the next tournament yal will be going to and i would def. try to make it to the next one :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not really. I had to miss work for the third day in a row cause of my mental state. I had a nervous breakdown last night. I was in bed all day. I think I might be able to go to work 2morrow. I'm justin horrible shape. I am not gonna make it.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If you don't allow yourself to make it by saying that you won't, then you really have no chance. Confidence is key.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna ask people not to guys me this confidence talks, I get them all the time. It does not work for me. Wether I am confident or not, same results. done.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
............well.......not really gonna say anything about how u rnt going to make it dark buuut thanks for the comment about the skirt :D im doing the finishing touches now ^_^

Metatitan

Smash Master
It looks like I'm probably going to UC Davis, I don't think there's a brawl scene there though, all I know is there's a little melee ;o

gantrain05

Smash Master
well drk, u just gotta suck it up sometimes man, know what u want in life and go after it. its never easy, but its gotta be done.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
but its not april fools yet =/ ....i plan on taking my pregnancy test tomorrow that way whatever it comes out as i can say the opposite :D

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Women do FTW!!!

Oh and i was looking at characters from melee that i could be in brawl that could go beyond limits. Seeing as how jigglypuff has her limits and peach can go beyond limits but not near as much as others in my opinion. So i was looking into marth and fox but i have always loved playing as female characters. Zelda might be for me but idk. Im honestly thinking about shiek. I know my name is Jigglypeach but that doesnt mean i have to limit myself as jigglypuff and peach lol. Shiek can be my secret character xD. Not much of a secret now hahaha.

So what do you think about me going for shiek? I would go for marth but im just in love with the girls xD. The only other girl thats decent would be samus but i seriously suck with her and i dont feel near as comfortable with her as i do with shiek.

So just vote on me keeping Jigglypuff and Peach or vote on me going to Jigglypuff as my main, Peach as my secondary, and Shiek as my 3rd character that i just pull out when i feel like it.

I know that having 3 characters for me isnt going to be near as good as having 2 but just think about it... M2K had marth, fox, shiek. Mango had jiggypuff, falco, captain falcon, fox. Then there is a bunch others in melee and brawl that use 3-4 characters so its not that big of a problem.

I just want to know if shiek can go beyond limits and if not what other girl character can? Maybe Zelda or Samus??

I might just stick with Jigglypuff and Peach but i at least want your opinions b4 i make my desicion.

Thanks for your time and sorry for rambling on about the same thing (i do that sometimes)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Women do FTW!!!

Oh and i was looking at characters from melee that i could be in brawl that could go beyond limits. Seeing as how jigglypuff has her limits and peach can go beyond limits but not near as much as others in my opinion. So i was looking into marth and fox but i have always loved playing as female characters. Zelda isnt for me lol. Im honestly thinking about shiek. I know my name is Jigglypeach but that doesnt mean i have to limit myself as jigglypuff and peach lol. Shiek can be my secret character xD. Not much of a secret now hahaha.

So what do you think about me going for shiek? I would go for marth but im just in love with the girls xD. The only other girl thats decent would be samus but i seriously suck with her and i dont feel near as comfortable with her as i do with shiek.

So just vote on me keeping Jigglypuff and Peach or vote on me going to Jigglypuff as my main, Peach as my secondary, and Shiek as my 3rd character that i just pull out when i feel like it.

I know that having 3 characters for me isnt going to be near as good as having 2 but just think about it... M2K had marth, fox, shiek. Mango had jiggypuff, falco, captain falcon, fox. Then there is a bunch others in melee and brawl that use 3-4 characters so its not that big of a problem.

I just want to know if shiek can go beyond limits and if not what other girl character can?

I might just stick with Jigglypuff and Peach but i at least want your opinions b4 i make my desicion.

Thanks for your time and sorry for rambling on about the same thing (i do that sometimes)

Lol listen its like i said before. No one can choose who you play as to be better or anything. Its what you feel works better and feels good with you. If only better was the choice everyone should just pick mk.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Alright thanks for the advice... again (ima listen to you this time xD) But i'll just sit down tonight going over some characters and i'll try to decide.

It might take me a little while to decide but hopefully by the end of tonight my mind will be made up =D

Oh and kyon get your butt on skype xD

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea what you just said (i only speak english)

But im going to take it that you said that im better than m2k

yeah, i want to wait awhile like mid-20's or so b4 i have a kid but we all know thats not going to happen xD
hmm . . . Because of the way you worded that response, it could mean you will not have children until much later, or you will be getting one extremely shortly.

Well, I will go out and say you'll be soixante-dix ans vierge :laugh:

a little bit.

i only rly truly hate toddlers.

not fond of babies either.

i think baby-talk is the dumbest **** ever.
Good thing I am not 6 then ;) No one says you ever have to talk to them like that. Although, I wonder if people change once they have to take care of a kid. It seems to happen a lot.

Top Bottom