• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
Dark: Hugs are actually scientifically proven to relieve stress and make someone feel loved. So yes, people do love hugs.

Edrees: Is that Christopher Masterson (Francis from Malcolm in the Middle?)

All: We read some poems from a poet who was clinically depressed her entire life (yes her entire life). Her poems kicked the **** out of the depression in here, made it look like Marti Gra.

Btw Barney is REALLY creepy, he wants to hug little children :urg:

Metatitan

Smash Master
I often had fantasies about killing Chucky Cheese when I was a kid. It was mostly because there were so many ads on TV that I saw more of him than my shows and his voice was SO ****ING ANNOYING.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
What will take me farther in brawl???

Alright here is a short story..

I started playing melee awhile back and one day i watched mango in a tournament on youtube (forgot which one) and i was just amazed at how well he did with jigglypuff so from that day forward i wanted to be just like him. So then i played jigglypuff for about half a year or maybe a little more then brawl came out. So i started playing brawl with jigglypuff of course and then i picked up a few other characters but i didnt feel right with them. So just about a month ago i picked up peach and i feel alright with her and all and plus i mean armada is the main reason i picked her up.

So my question to all of you is should i keep peach and try to be like armada as much as possible with her and be like mango with jiggz or since the person i look up to is mango should i maybe switch peach over to falco?? Im not 100% comftable with peach or falco so i guess im just going to have to get used to 1 of them.

So just leave a post telling me which one i would make it farther in tournaments with.

I'll think on this my own also i just want your advice. Like should i try to be my own person useing peach and jiggz or should i try to be like him as much as possible since he is my fav smasher of all time.

This is a very hard decision for me so please help me

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the confusion lol. Btw ive talked to my brother and im not going to be falco... i suck cow nipples with him xD.

Plus i promised myself i would stay with underused characters so i guess jigglypeach it is lol. I guess i was just getting mad that i no kill moves with peach and jigglypuff (well almost none)

Thanks for your time. Oh and did anyone else have problems with the site being down for like 15 min or so?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Iuse avatars and text color to express how I feel instaed of saying it. I'm sure lots know this by now. But this is how I feel atm. And I think I wil have this feeling till in this world. I don't wish death, but don't think I should be alive. I'd switch places with my father in the hospital if I could.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
the boards aren't here just for you to vent your *****ing. you're a horrible bleeding downer leaking all over the generally easy-going, happy-go-lucky Peach boards.

although i'm sure some and even I would be glad to listen to it all sometime, no1 wants to hear about your depression or your ****ty self-esteem or your dad (and i rly hope he does recover) coooooooonstantly.

grow up. be cool. try to be happy.

keep it movin'.

ugh.

-sigh-

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
What happened Dark.Pch? I just want you to know that if you need to vent about anything you can always talk to me. Im online a lot and i know what your going through, ive went through that kind of **** before so i know how you feel i just want to know why you feel that way.

Oh and Razmakazi stfu. If you dont care about him at all then dont say anything, dont make him feel worse than he already is. Apparently you've never felt like he has before.

Metatitan

Smash Master
the boards aren't here just for you to vent your *****ing. you're a horrible bleeding downer leaking all over the generally easy-going, happy-go-lucky Peach boards.

although i'm sure some and even I would be glad to listen to it all sometime, no1 wants to hear about your depression or your ****ty self-esteem or your dad (and i rly hope he does recover) coooooooonstantly.

keep it movin'.

ugh.

-sigh-
Easy tiger easy.

Oh and Razmakazi stfu. If you dont care about him at all then dont say anything, dont make him feel worse than he already is. Apparently you've never felt like he has before.
This happens CONSTANTLY and you haven't been around to see it. Raz is more patient than most of us, and if you really care take it up on aim or in pms.

Both of you probably should have ignored it all like WE'RE SUPPOSED TO PEOPLE but every now and again someone addresses the emoness (usually someone new to the boards :x).

That Barney song made me nostalgia, but I clicked out because I could only endure the first 5 seconds.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

keep it movin'.

ugh.

-sigh-
You know what you a-hole. I am getting sicked and tired of your mouth lately. This is coming from the same tool that goes on about how the Peach boards is this ant that. And while you make these stupid post to me, I ignore it. But this one just seriously set me off to ignore.

You are not important around here. You are like the token black guy. Just there for no reason at all. You serve no purpose. Like who the **** are you? seriously. idk why you even come here. You don't join in on what goes on in this thread and alwasy got something stupid to say, that has even annoyed a few people. They too scared to say anything so I'll say it for them.

I say this many times as a joke but this time I am not joking: You can go to hell you can go to hell you son of a *****. And the same goes for any other WC butt kissers that wanna support this fool. You can all go **** yourselves

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
yea, i've never felt like that before after watching my dad waste away on a respirator and eventually die, and well my favorite uncle smoking himself to death and well, dying, aaaaaand my stepdad getting ***** by cancer and well again, dying. And well, many other important people in my life that well, died.

and then there's my own personal troubles w/ my family, w/ my mom, w/ spiritual ****, with all kinds of ****.

i've been depressed as ****.

there were years when i cudn't go a day or two without being tears or rage or bull****.

Eat a **** you jigglyphaggot, you know nothing.

I just wish dark pch would be a man and deal w/ this **** b/c i've felt it so i rly do get sick of seeing all his bytching.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Dark Pch, normally, i don't feel like I'm more important than any other person and that i'm not better than them...unless of course the following is true:

- I want to live and feel like I should exist and well, the other person...doesn't.

Now who do I know that wants everyone's sympathy because he hates his life and his own existence and wears it on his sleeve constantly.

shut up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch, normally, i don't feel like I'm more important than any other person and that i'm not better than them...unless of course the following is true:

- I want to live and feel like I should exist and well, the other person...doesn't.

Now who do I know that wants everyone's sympathy because he hates his life and his own existence and wears it on his sleeve constantly.

shut up.
And you can die. Mike asked me one question, and I asnwered it. This had nothing to do with you or your ******* post.

I'm gonna end this here cause I got a warning infraction. (I'm surpised I did not get an actual one.) So I am gonna take this as a lucky break. And one more thing before I end this.

You don't like what I have to say? I am sure you are not too stupid to use the ignore feature on these boards or do what I have been doing to you up until this point, which is ignore.

This **** is done. Carry on now with w/e was going on in here.

Metatitan

Smash Master
3333 Post!!!!

ALL RIGHT PEOPLE!

I had a random and cool idea for all of the community to have fun tonight.

MOVIE NIGHT TONIGHT IN THE MOTHER****ING XAT Y'ALL!

We can broadcast it from youtube or something, I vote we should do a Disney movie to keep it kid friendly (in case theres any young lurkers) and we should vote on it as well (my votes for lady and the tramp or the lion king :p).

Sound legit?

Here's the link in case y'all don't have it

http://xat.com/SSBPeach

Top Bottom