• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
It's not all that bad, at least it's motivation to go to the gym more often.

In different depressing news there's predicted to be a 5.0-6.5 earthquake in SoCal within the next 12 hours. Not sure how legit the source is but that's always something to look forward to :psycho:

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
It's not all that bad, at least it's motivation to go to the gym more often.

In different depressing news there's predicted to be a 5.0-6.5 earthquake in SoCal within the next 12 hours. Not sure how legit the source is but that's always something to look forward to :psycho:
If humans could predict earthquakes haiti would never have happened. we just don't know how to predict them.

He always beat me before I went competitive but ever since I did I haven't lost a match :D
It was fun for like 3 matches and then it was just boring lol

Thanks, that actually means a lot to me. It doesn't mean much when it comes from your parents since they'll love you no matter what xD
As opposed to me, who will only love you as long as you main peach. which you don't anymore (loser) , so i love you for other reasons like who you are. lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
metatin...girls love smart guys maybe not super young annoying ones but you know xD and so ur brother is good looking or w.e. meh in the long run if he doesnt have a brain in his head he wont go very far. looks deminish over time and....you AT LEAST get to keep your brain for a longer period of time since...when you get old you can get stuffs.....

Metatitan

Smash Master
As opposed to me, who will only love you as long as you main peach. which you don't anymore (loser) , so i love you for other reasons like who you are. lol
How dare you! I main peach, I only have my thing set to pikachu because I'm too lazy to change it back :mad:

And thanks <3

EDIT: There you pressured me to change it to what it really is, HAPPY NOW!?!?!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I feel like my esteem is quite down. But something 2 weeks ago has made me feel so much better. I hope it becomes perm. I love everyone I talk to here. Some more than others. I really do concider you guys as family I really do...... all I want us to do is enjoy this game and eachother for as long as we can....

I feel like my esteem is quite down. But something 2 weeks ago has made me feel so much better. I hope it becomes perm. I love everyone I talk to here. Some more than others. I really do concider you guys as family I really do...... all I want us to do is enjoy this game and eachother for as long as we can....
If I ever get to florida (which won't be for like a year or two at the earliest xD)
Maybe even never
we must sit down and smoke of the Smash Pipe and be friends for long long long time :)

hiROI

Smash Lord
Don't listen to him. He's just trying to hustle all of you for money. For example, today he came over and after dinner I had to take out the trash. I was walking out, him behind me of course, and i opened the screen door and gun shots came out everywhere. He was going to kill me to get revenge from what I did to Tupac. Just ignore this man.

But on the side note, I find the Peach boards to be my favorite. My friend teases me that I don't really roam the boards that much except the Peach GDSD, but why would I need to when my favorite people are on this side of the site? <3

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I read all the peach threads, and the tactical discussion (mostly MK discussion, and other threads if they strike me or I'm bored).

I turn my PC on in the morning and this is what happens~
FFXI forums (MMORPG)
Facebook
Smashboards

Usually that's all I can manage time-wise (have breakfast in front of my PC before I take my shower~)

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I went to my 1st tournament on the 27th! I got wrecked badly though. I played Judge in a MM, and got wrecked. I only used Peach 1 round, but he said I did the best w/ Peach... M2K was just waayy better than me. I played him in doubles friendlies & everytime I would approach, he was always @ mid range, but somehow was able to punish almost everything I tried. He 3 stocked my Peach/Pit combo.

I thought people would be more hyyped up @ the tournament, but most were just quiet which was different to me. I bet if I met you guys @ a tournament, you would be really chill.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah M2K is just...overwhelming at times. xD

I'd like to hang at a tourney someday when I can travel again (budget won't permit me to atm).

Moozle

Smash Champion
It was very nice meeting you Gadial :) Too bad I placed worse at this tournament than any other I've been to lol. It's weird since I was actually playing pretty well.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
If I ever get to florida (which won't be for like a year or two at the earliest xD)
Maybe even never
we must sit down and smoke of the Smash Pipe and be friends for long long long time :)
Maybe some day. I'd like to meet and hang with you =)

VaStar don't worry we are all bad in his eyes. We get better in time =)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
How dare you! I main peach, I only have my thing set to pikachu because I'm too lazy to change it back :mad:

And thanks <3

EDIT: There you pressured me to change it to what it really is, HAPPY NOW!?!?!
Yes, much better!

ohi edrees :colorful:
LOL, i just noticed you did the same thing!!

Top Bottom