• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You guys are trying to make dark happy? XD onlya women can do that and that barely works. Untill he gets his peach groove back that is.
And trying to make me happy is a lost cause. None here have tried and gald did not. it's a waste of time.....

And woman tend to make it worst. i'm about tired of dealing with girls.

And whats all this skype stuff. if you people use it guess I 'll start too. I was gonna remove it off my PC cause I hardly use it and takes up space.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Lol KB you're supposed to let your prank go on for more than 4 minutes :laugh:

I'd join in the skypage but I don't know how :o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What is wrong Darkpeach? O__O;;
D:
And yeah, we're on Skype you should join us. We're in a call now.
But uh-- why are you so sad looking? D:

I'm not gonna talk about this here anymore. Cause I am gonna end up getting bann getting at stupid *** remarks by dumb people and I won't hold back in my comments cause of the rules here.

You can ad me on skype if you want. My skype name is the same as my name here.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Good thing I am not 6 then ;) No one says you ever have to talk to them like that. Although, I wonder if people change once they have to take care of a kid. It seems to happen a lot.
i only love the kids that r related to me hahaha. my little cousins are so cool.

btw, Loli is gonna be our resident MILF. ;D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
today...its ok :)

@raz omg omg omg thats my dream :3

@everyone: You all left jigglypeach and i on skype?!?!?! u all hate us or something /sadness =[ i miss last night it was sooooo much fun...i wants that fun again <3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Some what true. I am surprised you are on late at night considering work and all. Too laggy I take it?
I just woke up. And of course that lag was bad. Did you not notice? I can't play good in that thing.

You Play Wifi O___o?

I thought pros never play online.
Thats how some pros got better.

But I am not one so dont matter.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I just woke up. And of course that lag was bad. Did you not notice? I can't play good in that thing.

Thats how some pros got better.

But I am not one so dont matter.
I dunno Dark you seem pretty pro to me. I would love to have a few games against you sometime!

It was bad, but after you play wifi for long enough, you sort of gain a tolerence for lag. I mean, it was not unbearable for myself. It is certainly pretty decent if I can almost PS a Glide Toss at myself and punish with a grab before you can do anything. But, if you try to FF -> 2nd jump and instead end up falling to you death like I did on the last stock, then it's not good xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It was bad, but after you play wifi for long enough, you sort of gain a tolerence for lag. I mean, it was not unbearable for myself. It is certainly pretty decent if I can almost PS a Glide Toss at myself and punish with a grab before you can do anything. But, if you try to FF -> 2nd jump and instead end up falling to you death like I did on the last stock, then it's not good xD

You really think that........

you know what, just forget it, this is why I hate playing wifi with people sometimes. You must have been too blind to noticed that stupid SD and dumb movement due to lag and a\call it bearable on my part. This **** get annoying.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Yay the site is back up!!

Oh and fyi tonight is another movie night on xat.com/SSBpeach

The movies me and Loli have already thought of are...

Shooter
Bourne identity
Jumper
and i can remember the other one she said, i'll ask her l8r.

But if you have any other movies you would like to see tonight then let me know beforehand.

I hope a lot of people come tonight and thats why im telling everyone hours before we start the movie lol.

Again the website is http://xat.com/SSBpeach

Hope to see you there and remember to bring your own popcorn lol.

Top Bottom