• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol when have i followed the rules in arguing. I pretty much say whats most ignorant, but true.
and lol t'was the fastest way to show falco is ****.

@ankoku lol, disproves things so fast. Before even viewing perspectives. I think u live for that **** lol. I didnt care about how much scotu cared, played, or thought about brawl. Falco inserted the dyck. All i cared about. If someone enters a brawl tourney, they r saying i have interest and enough confidence in my skill to enter at least. And no, dont say ppl sometimes do it for ****s. Scotu aint stupid like that.

DONT DIS THE BLUE BIRD.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AND LOL MARK IS AMAZING AT BRAWL. I played him before i was warmed up, and he was reading the **** out of me. I HAD TO CAMP TO BEAT HIM.

i couldve raged alot harder. just look at sir shaedan or the round table.
But that's lying.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I like where this thread is going.

Also, if there isn't a tournament on the 14th, maybe I'll hold a smash fest of epic proportions at my house or something. But srsly guys, tournament. Get on it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well ill be hosting smashfests after I move into my new place (august 1st). Its time for Michigan smash to awaken. Holla.

EDIT: Ori and I are the only ones trying to host a tourney for you also. Its just a matter of which one of us can do it first. We're both still waiting back on our venues to get back to us.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I like where this thread is going.

Also, if there isn't a tournament on the 14th, maybe I'll hold a smash fest of epic proportions at my house or something. But srsly guys, tournament. Get on it.
Yup cuz its a celebration!! Vay in the house!! I'll run a tourney in my dorm if I have to!

engineers should have been emailed their login information for a system called MSDNAA (Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance), which provides virtually every microsoft software available except the core office suite.
:/ EMU will never get something like this lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Dude, I'm telling you it's not banned. It's just that I can't do it past 300 or its considered stalling.

And even if it was banned that's not going to save your Mario :p I kept messing it up until the end of the match and I still almost 3 stocked it.That match is "lolstupid"

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
birds are considered furries in the furry world
Ally would know.
Did somebody say furries? :D
I'm actually a furry artist. People pay me to draw them ****.

Also, Tech chase, if you wanna Brawl today or something let me know. I hate calling people because I never know if I will call them at the wrong time or not.

ZTD | TECHnology

Dude you can pretty much call me whenever. My phone is literally always on. And yes practice is good :D

Also if we ever do doubles...our team name should be "Fur Factor" lol.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Sup MI, IL wants to go to a MI tournament, let us know which one would be best so we can TAKE YO MONEY SON :p

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Brawl... though I'm sure our melee players think you guys are lovely

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Nah I meant physically assault you and take yo money... though we can play some smash afterwards if you want

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol you messed up but did 80 - 100% per stock and ran until you could get the grab again. Its already a bad match up but yet standing infinte HAD to be used to win because i GUARANTEE that your D3 would NEVER beat me like that if you didnt lol.

Almost 3 stock are not 3 stocks sorry ^_^

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
As a Mario, you should be prepared to deal with the match-ups that you're on blast in.

ZTD | TECHnology

lol you messed up but did 80 - 100% per stock and ran until you could get the grab again. Its already a bad match up but yet standing infinte HAD to be used to win because i GUARANTEE that your D3 would NEVER beat me like that if you didnt lol.

Almost 3 stock are not 3 stocks sorry ^_^
I'd bet you money that I could beat you just using a regular CG. I mean I could do about 40%+ per regular CG + B-throw (which does enough damage for like 3 throws) or whatever I decide to end and i did LESS than that each time I attempted to infinite because I kept screwing up (until the last stock in which I totally gayed you cant even deny that) But I guarantee you even without the infinite you won't beat my D3 anytime soon ;) And I totally acknowledge the matchup is stupid but if youre saying you could beat me if i dont use infinite...lol You get mad props for being so good with low tier though.

And I will get that 3 stock. In the pink outfit too. :D

Oh and next time: The Official Title Rematch for the "Real" Derek is going down. Be prepared :D

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
DLA, there's one on the 10th if you guys want to come up to that. I'm still working on claiming an early shift that day at work.

It's the "Michigan needs a tournament tournament" or something like that.

ZTD | TECHnology

I have to talk all the **** I can here because he'll beat my *** in Melee lol...for now anyway ;)But by the time we challenge 6th Pillar I'll be ready. The only way to go is forward.

Louis: They wont be going to that one because they have a tournament that day. They're going to wait for us to throw something in August since their July is backed up with tournies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Under The Influence wants to discuss how we should administer the ****. Not sure if we should just give it you in just one big shot or if we should just give to you nice and slow over a long period of time. :D

/****

And on a Brawl related note I'm going to try my hand as a D3 main as he's fun and doing better than my Snake. Let's see how long before I go back to Snake lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I would but im not challenging a D3 that pretty much knows what hes doing to a money match. if the match up wasnt so horrible I would.

But i will money match your snake though ^_^. talk to me

Top Bottom