• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Demp

Smash Journeyman
But Ally is one of the cool kids and if he's a furry then being a furry is cool.

And Demp you main Lucario and DK :o
And third Fox. =\

Jesus Christ... I just got back from an Indiana tourney where I carpooled Ally, Judge, and L_Cancel. That was an incredibly ****ed up ride...

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Except for me. Lols.

But as for the car ride:
It took 12 hours in total just for me to GET there.
We got there at 5:30am and signups close at 12.
It was so ****ing humid that we were all sweating balls for an entire day.
My view was ****ed near whited out by heavy rain.
... with a tornado siren going off.
Ally + his GF = Lol
Judge wants to get down my pants.
The ride back took 13 hours for me... with only one hour of sleep which lead to me dozing off and nearly driving off the road numerous times.
Got lost like 10 times because Google Maps sucks **** (and a couple may have been my fault D: )

Am I missing anything?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't have work on Monday. Just one of those days where I have to drive to/from Macomb. Which means I go right by WB. Which means Smashfest time.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Except for me. Lols.

But as for the car ride:
It took 12 hours in total just for me to GET there.
We got there at 5:30am and signups close at 12.
It was so ****ing humid that we were all sweating balls for an entire day.
My view was ****ed near whited out by heavy rain.
... with a tornado siren going off.
Ally + his GF = Lol
Judge wants to get down my pants.
The ride back took 13 hours for me... with only one hour of sleep which lead to me dozing off and nearly driving off the road numerous times.
Got lost like 10 times because Google Maps sucks **** (and a couple may have been my fault D: )

Am I missing anything?
You google mapped? Lol that **** is so horrible. Sounds like a fun trip minus the part where you dose off and nearly kill 4 other people ;)

Demp

Smash Journeyman
You google mapped? Lol that **** is so horrible. Sounds like a fun trip minus the part where you dose off and nearly kill 4 other people ;)
They were all asleep, so it would have been a fast and painless (?) death and they wouldn't even have known what him them. S'all good!

But yeah, Google Maps is a piece of crap. It always directed us to non-existent ramps, told us to turn on to streets that we don't even need to turn on, and it took us a while to figure out what was "Turn slightly left" or whatever they chose to mean "change lanes", and other crap that got me lost/clueless.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
That's what I figured. It works for the MOST part... and that's all it takes to f*ck you over. Haha

judge!

Smash Ace
mmmmm such a nice nap. that ride was uber ****ed LMAOOOOO. everytime i woke up somehow we were lost. lol @ google maps.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Haha. You should have been with us when I was trying to get to Kalamazoo after dropping you off. I was almost the definition of lost, then almost recovered from it, then took a stupid risk to just get lost again.

I think my mom is buying me a TomTom just for this whole cluster**** of a trip.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
pkm 3v3 is jrpg status. get dat healer, mage, and tank. i am not really liking this gen, but it looks better than 4th imo

ZTD | TECHnology

For sure MTI very nice Lucario. I had fun as well, next time I'm inviting the rest of my group.

Oh and for all interested I guess I've been throwing impromptu Smashfests at my place. They'll get bigger in August but if anyone is interested in one of my mini smashfests and wants some experience vs a variety of characters get at me. It's time to step it up!

Demp

Smash Journeyman
For sure MTI very nice Lucario. I had fun as well, next time I'm inviting the rest of my group.

Oh and for all interested I guess I've been throwing impromptu Smashfests at my place. They'll get bigger in August but if anyone is interested in one of my mini smashfests and wants some experience vs a variety of characters get at me. It's time to step it up!
How about July 9th?

ZTD | TECHnology

Demp, so in other words you want me to throw a pre tourney smashfest. Maybe. That means you and whoever else with you would want to crash at my place. Yes?

Mann I could get you a ride if I do throw it that night.

Notra

Smash Ace
anyone here rly into dubstep? Iris?

ive been listening to it for a while now, just wondering if anyone had something i was unfamiliar with.

i went to the datsik concert on friday btw. was ****in sick.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom