• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You must be incredibly bored to just be throwing out random bad insults to nobody in particular.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Hmmm with all of the Oakland county people...

HEY! What do you guys think about getting some crews together?

That way we could get some crew battles going, get more people together to carpool to tournaments, get doubles partners easier, more people going to tournaments, and to get better at this game.

Also, Tech chase here is what duelist is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fJe4UuZszE

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
so cut it to the basics. obviously if there is a crew, then they obviously have at least 1 driver. so if one person from each crew will drive and take 3 with them and if u can get at least 3 crews, thats 12 deep just to start. so we already know we have 6th Pillar who ****, Under the Influence (not sure wat they do) and who else in MI?

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
from wat i hear there is no "sides". the east says smash is out west, the west say is bloomfield, BF says its in Lansing, they say its in AA n AA says theres nuttn goin down around there. but we also shuld figure out how far people are willing to go too

Kail

Smash Lord
There are sides. It's very clear to me that there are sides. There is the West Side consisting of us. And the East Side consisting of everyone else.

Kail

Smash Lord
No actually, that's just you guys being lazy. West side has always driven at least 2.5 - 3 hours for each event. The actual closest would be Lansing but it seems that is even to far which is mind boggling.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
oh ya ur in GR, ya Lansing would be the spot then. im down to drive about 2-3 hrs, i alrdy do picking up my boys for our smashfest on weds. its jus we never have a heads up bout anythin till its too late. we would went to juggleguy's last saturday, but most of us couldnt get outta work. if i kno bout it at least a week or so in advance i can try n get at least 4 or 5 of us out

Kail

Smash Lord
Don't give him **** for playing good characters. If he enjoys it there isn't need to start any stupid arguments that have been going on for years.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Where da Melee be at?

And hey Sheik is serious business. It takes work to learn how to Fair and Uair after every combo...lol can't even type that with a straight face. But she's hella fun.
I STILL hate Melee Falco though.

Top Bottom