• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
SCOTU plays Brawl? More importantly, Falco 3-stocking someone doesn't make him an assbag?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It's the curse. Whenever you insult Brawl you turn into a couch.

Oh and Under The Influence has been established. We're a Melee Crew and we're gonna crew war 6th Pillar. Hype!

ZTD | TECHnology

UTI is Myself, Malice, Condemned Soul, dablackpacman and 5 other people that i don't think you really know but know how to play the game etc. Wide variety of characters too <3

ZTD | TECHnology

No problem we'll just all take control of one button on the controller. Malice can have the B button, I'll take the A button, it'll totally work.

ZTD | TECHnology

Fine but don't start johning when we pick a top tier character like Kirby or Zelda. AND it's going to me my decision because I'll have control of the A button. <3

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's like saying Mark plays Brawl.
And we all know that that would be lying.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
omni shutup your still amazing and the only wario that knows my tricks even after all this time. still an amazing player and would take u 1 hour to be on top of the game. nuff said truth said KTHXBYE
nick loooooovvvvveeeeee u. lets team at the next mi tourney btw when is thaat

ZTD | TECHnology

Vayseth is full of **** and a LOUD voice perfect for commanding attention lol.

And L_ teach me to be ****. You've improved so much in one year :D

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Vayseth is full of **** and a LOUD voice perfect for commanding attention lol.

And L_ teach me to be ****. You've improved so much in one year :D
Maaaan, I remember when we all went across the street for pizza together. At the Gygo tourney. You, Sumer, Demp, and Boxxy, and myself. We all talked about how we wanted to just get better, and become top players in MI. xD Back then it was just my 2nd tourney. I look forward to seeing you again. =)

We'll have to play for sure.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
vayseth created MI brawl he held tourneys (along with rofa)

BUT he brought his japanese wii and game for erryone to play before launch yeahyuhzz

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It's pretty sad when one would even consider bringing up beating me in brawl to make a point, much less getting one's ego up.

I mean, all I did was claim that falco is an assbag (a so far undisputed claim, which i don't really think is disputable), and you just have to jump on the ego trip and attack the person, I mean, that's not even solid argumentative technique.

Notra

Smash Ace
It's pretty sad when one would even consider bringing up beating me in brawl to make a point, much less getting one's ego up.

I mean, all I did was claim that falco is an assbag (a so far undisputed claim, which i don't really think is disputable), and you just have to jump on the ego trip and attack the person, I mean, that's not even solid argumentative technique.
lol when have i followed the rules in arguing. I pretty much say whats most ignorant, but true.
and lol t'was the fastest way to show falco is ****.

@ankoku lol, disproves things so fast. Before even viewing perspectives. I think u live for that **** lol. I didnt care about how much scotu cared, played, or thought about brawl. Falco inserted the dyck. All i cared about. If someone enters a brawl tourney, they r saying i have interest and enough confidence in my skill to enter at least. And no, dont say ppl sometimes do it for ****s. Scotu aint stupid like that.

DONT DIS THE BLUE BIRD.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AND LOL MARK IS AMAZING AT BRAWL. I played him before i was warmed up, and he was reading the **** out of me. I HAD TO CAMP TO BEAT HIM.

i couldve raged alot harder. just look at sir shaedan or the round table.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Gay furry anal from an assbag is disgusting, bro. If that's all you care about, then maybe you should find a rehabilitation clinic, although I doubt any exist for such a widely specific atrocity.

Moooose

Smash Champion
yo i was randomly on the zelda boards and i saw umbreon post about playing you dan
wtf?
were you on the east coast or did he come here?

ZTD | TECHnology

Maaaan, I remember when we all went across the street for pizza together. At the Gygo tourney. You, Sumer, Demp, and Boxxy, and myself. We all talked about how we wanted to just get better, and become top players in MI. xD Back then it was just my 2nd tourney. I look forward to seeing you again. =)

We'll have to play for sure.
I can't believe I still haven't played you one on one yet D: And yeah we gotta go on more adventures soon. That one sports bar we went to during Digi Ops was legit. Oh that reuben and fries was so good.

And now that I've got free time again the goal of becoming a top MI player is back on track!

And SCOTU is the only person that I know that can pull off being funny without blatantly trying to. Its hilarious.

Notra

Smash Ace
I mean dude brought up furry anal sex. That's kinda ****ed up that that comes to mind. That's also invalid cause falco has no fur. Feathers....

Top Bottom