• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
That's what I've also done. Everytime I encounter a character i don't understand< I just play them to get inside their head and figure out what they need to do. Its really helpful and its made me decent with most of the roster.

Omni needs to show up to a tourney soon. And register on my directory :D

was that a sex joke

if so you won my heart

Notra

Smash Ace
Lol omnis a troll he doesn't know shyyyyt. Wanna know how to beat all chars? Play falco, he plays every char but sheik, Fox and lucas the same. How's that for easy matchups?

Camp, Camp, Camp, Camp

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Below 4th doesn't matter? What?

MI has some pretty tough players and many of them are continually improving.

Notra

Smash Ace
I mean I was nearly at ur an pandas level, and L is solidly better than me. So I'd bet he'd give u a run for ur money.

But L is a bad rage troll, so he'll nvr be great. I'm sry L, release ur omnirage.

Notra

Smash Ace
I don't think you realize, I'm da best in MI, and I'm not even there.

I also quit.

But I'm da best.
True true true. But can u omni rage?

by the way omni i should be getting a new comp in a week. LoL again? im rdy to rage on kids, wanna make kids doubt there existence.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Omniiii. I've gotten a lot betterrrrr since we played in tourney.... D:

And the one time I played Panda in tourney I won. ;(

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
L u are bad.

jk L even though i get lucky when i played u at my prime, i could tell u were ognna be a ****** player ive only heard good htings about u stepping it up and i was really happy for you. if there is 1 player in mi i want to be #1 its you. because u are the only kid who always has a smile on his face and never *****es or cries, u always listen to people and make urself a better player. keep it up.

and im being serious.

Thank you Omni. It means a lot. xD <3

I hope I can go on to become one of the top players in the nation!

judge!

Smash Ace
omni shutup your still amazing and the only wario that knows my tricks even after all this time. still an amazing player and would take u 1 hour to be on top of the game. nuff said truth said KTHXBYE

Top Bottom