• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Kenny sucks, I 3 stocked ghandi and Thomas jeferrson, they were pros. There for thesoviet is progodly, peace love and socal is gay

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could've gone yesterday, but grandma's visitaton/funeral > Brawl. :(

How was the tournament?
it was fun, some weird moments happened though like the TO not having a laptop to run tio, several of the TVs having lag issues, and the coco/kenny incident, but other than that the tourney finished pretty quickly and it was rather fun.

oh and sorry about your grandma :(

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
it was fun, some weird moments happened though like the TO not having a laptop to run tio, several of the TVs having lag issues, and the coco/kenny incident, but other than that the tourney finished pretty quickly and it was rather fun.

oh and sorry about your grandma :(
Yeah, it'll be alright though. I should be coming to the July 10th tournament just in time for Brawl, unless works schedules me until closing time that day. :/

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
LOL mythtrainerinfinity
Oh hai. What's going on?

Also, like nobody picked Norfair as a cp even though its ridiculously gay against characters that can kill early.

Also Olimar and Lucario teaming just doesn't work.

I end up stock tanking as Lucario and that just ain't right.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
But stock tanking as lucario means you get really strong...
No, its the opposite, really. If you're ahead by a stock and your opponents and your pard have one... You are debuffed.

Inui says Lucario is one of the top 3 aggro characters in Brawl for Dubs. He also suggests a more passive partner that stock tanks. A MK/Snake/G&W are the ideal partners in this. D3 and ROB are fine too, but if the opponents go double MK, uggggggh.

Coco and I placed fifth in singles, but we got destroyed in doubles...

Sorry, Coco, but I don't think Oli and Lucy are a very good team and you should probably look for someone better suited for Olimar to pard with like Luigi because grab to SHORYUKEN is too good.

Heck maybe I should've gone Ike in dubs because my Ike was ****** in friendlies... I was landing like 50% of my FSmashes though, so lol.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Glad to see you made it to a tourney Mythtrainerinfinity!

xD Nice job getting 5th!

Also good stuff to Flame and Boxxy stepping it up. n___nb

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Next tournament, it's going down. :D Guess all I can do is get back to training into the meantime. On the plus side my new place will have interwebs so I'll be able to do some online brawls again. They do help I noticed. So I'm eager to play some more people. Plus my characters are wifi broken <3

Must find static partner for dubs XD

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Glad to see you made it to a tourney Mythtrainerinfinity!

xD Nice job getting 5th!

Also good stuff to Flame and Boxxy stepping it up. n___nb
Thanks.

If anyone wants to train that lives around the Detroit area (I live in Royal Oak) please let me know.

I really need help with the Snake MU >.>

BOXXYYYYYYYYYYY *shakes fist*

King~

Smash Champion
hey so was anyone coming down this saturday? im trying to tally up people so we know atleast how much space we need for brawl

help a *** out

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
u children dont know **** man.

play many characters so u know hwo to fight them. i also use diddy and falco now i might come ot a oturney to **** u bads up

Boxxy

Smash Lord
u children dont know **** man.

play many characters so u know hwo to fight them. i also use diddy and falco now i might come ot a oturney to **** u bads up
i agree with you. i try and play a lot of characters so i can understand them

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
That's what I've also done. Everytime I encounter a character i don't understand< I just play them to get inside their head and figure out what they need to do. Its really helpful and its made me decent with most of the roster.

Omni needs to show up to a tourney soon. And register on my directory :D

Vayseth

Smash Master
I gotta switch mains if I wanna play this game at all. Diddy or MK seem to be the only ones that have fairly decent match ups across the board and aren't easily counter picked.

Top Bottom