• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

L_Cancel

Smash Champion

earthadept

Smash Lord
In Grand Finals, I forfeit the first set to make up for the DQ. So Lain and i only had to play a single best of 5. I felt like that was the fair thing to do. xDD

Game 5! It went to game 5 last stock! Last hit!
There's no way it was the last hit... I'm sure lain had plenty of hits after :chuckle:

oops EPIC DOUBLE POST

any melee players going to the tourney tomorrow other than me and lain?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo, you know I used to be Ambient_Horizon on here, right? Lol you got my number. But they are still discussing it and they said they'd get back to me later. So no word yet. I'm going to look at other venues anyway.

Also if you get that venue at 10 and John R (that's so close to me <3) I'll help you run it. I got a laptop/tio/ and can probably get some recording equipment.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Updates from Tourney
Singles: 20 entrants
1/2: Judge/Anther in GF
3: Flame
4: Boxxy
5: Coco
5: MythTrainerInfinity

Dubs about to start with 7 teams

ZTD | TECHnology

I could've done so well here.

Also today I discovered I can tolerate dealing with ignorant, stupid ***, ****-tard, *****es for about 6 hours nonstop before I snap. I hate work. I hate people.

ZTD | TECHnology

L_ are you going to the July 10th tourney?

And I need a static doubles partner :( Someone who lives close enough to me also. Sumer lives too far when school's in session :(

ZTD | TECHnology

If you're static Shoruyuken happy partner isn't going do you want to team?

Never teamed with you D: And oddly enough I have experience with Oli on my team. It's weird lol

Notra

Smash Ace
yea im lookin for a static partner too. Ive gotten my snake alot better, wario as well. im using the 2 now in teams. i can always still use falco or meta. Just prefer not to.

Id like to static up w/ a meta(good one). Takers?

ZTD | TECHnology

I'd take you up on that offer but my Metaknight in doubles is generic. My Snake and D3 (which has now gotten to be pretty legit) are my doubles' tools. Finally got all my skills back though after training hardcore. Now working on becoming better.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
I technically beat Coco in losers, but after he agree'd to play on an illegal stage, and played the full match and lost, Boxxy and Ori made us replay the match on a different stage because it was illegal. He OBVIOUSLY consented to it by playing the full match but since he had two people supporting him he got some random backbone and decided to make me play another match, we didn't even run it by the TO, I honestly should have stood up for myself more but I was on a crash from an energy drink.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
I beat him... nobody would stand up for me but myself so I just stopped giving a ****. I'm always rooted against at these things.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
Flame was right next to me, but he's reserved as hell so he didn't even say anything about Coco agreeing to play on the stage by playing the full ****ing game. If he would have won **** would have been candy and sausages.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, I don't know how I came off as "growing a pair" I'm only saying the truth, you're the biggest troll in Michigan smash, you honestly didn't need to say any of that stuff and I was honestly just telling you what I felt was necessary.

Top Bottom